Alliance Home Improvement

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

Tasks big and small, give us a call we do it all! Alliance Home Improvement, LLC provides all aspects of home improvements for your needs and wants. We pride our business on quality and satisfaction at affordable prices. Contact us today!...

Mendoza

Mendoza landscaping

05/01/2020

Just what you want in a home improvement company - locally owned, family run, and very reasonably priced. The same crew does all the work, and they are extremely talented, and there isn’t a whole lot they can’t do. We had two bathrooms remodeled and love the results. If you aren’t an interior decorator like most of us, they will basically hold your hand through the entire process, even offering ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled Two Bathrooms

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home remodeling

04/24/2020

They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a door frame repair.

CATEGORY doors

02/10/2018

Amazing job. From start to finish, Irshad was extremely helpful. The workers were punctual, hard workers and took pride in their craftsmanship. Our home is 60 years old, we had some issues as the project started. The workers dealt with the issues and sometimes they went the extra mile. We are so happy with the job, we want them to do our kitchen remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

08/21/2013

Absolutely a waste of time. NOBODY EVER SHOWED up to my confirmed appointment. No call. No email. Nothing. No one in the office answered my phone calls or emails the morning of the missed appointment. I was very upset because I had specifically requested contact information for the tech to avoid this exact event from happening. The next business day Nanda emailed (still no call) offering NO APOLOG...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred to AHI through HomeAdvisor. Instead of answering my phone call, or reaching out to me first via phone, Nanda only emailed requesting a time for a visit. We confirmed a time and date over email. I followed up by requesting the name and contact information of the technician who would be visiting my home in case I needed to get in touch the morning of the appointment. I was denied both pieces of information and my request was ignored.

CATEGORY handyman service

07/11/2013

Everything went very well; Charlie, Irshad and their team are very professional and efficient. I would definitely use them again and have already gotten estimates for other jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely renovate my 10 x 12 kitchen; take out floor and old cabinets; install 16 new cabinets, new porcelain floor, paint, add glass backsplash, hook up gas range and applicable plumbing

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

-Additions & Remodeling: Basement - Remodel / Bathroom - Remodel -Cabinets Install -Carpenters: Carpentry Framing - Install or Repair / Closet - Build / Interior trim and Decorative Moldings -Decks or Porch: Build and Repairs -Drywall & Plaster: Install and Repairs -Flooring: Laminate / Tile / Wood or Stone Flooring Install -Painting: Interior, Exterior -Plumbing: Bathtub Install or Replace / Shower Install or Replace -Sheds

-Roofs -HVAC -Water Heaters