Remodeling, M.D.

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/19/2019

8441 Belair Rd Suite 204

Nottingham, MD 21236

2018 Super Service Award Winner! Roofing and Siding replacement specialists. Remodeling, M.D. is an expert in roofing and exterior remodeling, dedicated to having one of the best-trained and educated workforces in the industry. We are known throughout our industry as pioneers, implementing the latest technologies and process improvements ranging from business operations to project management and installation. Even though we practice old world craftsmanship and values, our innovative thinking leads to organizational efficiency, higher quality, fast completion of jobs, and often finding solutions that other contractors say can’t be done. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in everything we do. As part of that commitment, we expect our employees to have high personal standards as well as high professional standards. This means that each employee is expected to act with integrity, honesty, and sound ethical behavior. Our commitment to high standards requires that all employees take responsibility for making sure that all customer issues and concerns are addressed in a timely and efficient manner and that we try hard to get the job done right the first time. We believe that when employees take pride in themselves, they in turn take pride in their work, thus delivering outstanding quality to the customer....

Resposiveness

roofing (15)gutter repair (1)siding companies (5)door installation (4)window replacement (3)drywall (3)electrician (2)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)plumbers (1)plastering (1)flooring (1)

01/24/2021

A tornado came through my yard and caused significant damage. When Brian came out to quote the job, I was impressed with his thoroughness and his willingness to answer my questions. He was willing to work with me on the unique aspects of my situation. I am glad that I hired him. The outcome was better than it would have been if I had overseen the different aspects myself or if I had gone with the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damage from a tornado - replace roof, siding, repair shed, drywall repair, minor outside electric

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

10/25/2020

Remodeling, M.D. did a great job replacing the strip of siding that was removed from my home during a storm. The project was much smaller than I am sure they were accustomed to performing, so I appreciated them taking on the project. Their pricing was much more affordable than other companies from whom I obtained quotes. They completed the job on the scheduled day and time in a professional manner...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding had blown off house after a bad storm.

CATEGORY decks,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

10/23/2020

From start to finish, this project went extremely well. Jeff was wonderful to deal with, he organized the whole project, spoke with my insurance company and kept me informed throughout. We love our new roof and shutters. Great company to do business with, highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

10/04/2019

Remodeling, M.D. provided outstanding service at a great price. Mark and Brian were great to work with; they were always reliable, accommodating, and patient when answering my many questions. Their knowledge and professionalism allowed for a worry free home remodel and the clean up was immaculate! If you want the job done right, choose Remodeling, M.D. I will certainly call on them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior remodeling

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

06/25/2019

They were amazing and got it done in 8 hours. They were very professional, punctual and were super clean. They even took care of all the paper work regarding the insurance. Brian came and walked around with the insurance adjuster and made sure we were covered for everything. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

02/28/2019

Went great!! Brian and his company are true professionals that perform high quality work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

10/24/2018

Absolutely amazing! The managers and crew were so incredibly awesome to work with. They checked in with me throughout the entire week. They helped me with decision making (I tend to get overwhelmed) they made us feel like we were family. They turned our house into a home finally! Any question or concern I had they immediately addressed them. They just have this really great vibe about them and we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, gutters, shutters, facia, exterior remodel

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Photo for Remodeling, M.D. - 8441 Belair Rd, Nottingham, MD - 37503004

08/03/2018

It went great. They worked with me on pricing and had a great product. I would highly recommend Brian and MD Remodeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words.. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, and we agree, Brian is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/18/2018

I had the absolute pleasure of having the experts at Remodeling, M.D. come in and renovate my first home, which I purchased almost a year ago to the date. Not only were they fast, reliable, and 100% easy to talk to and discuss the renovations with, but also very informed in modern updating techniques as well as very helpful in assisting my wife with any and all details or modifications she wanted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, Bathroom remodel, painting, drywall, demolition, cabinets, plumbing, electric switches, lighting, windows and door installation.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plastering,plumbing,roofing,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Photo for Remodeling, M.D. - 8441 Belair Rd, Nottingham, MD - 37250806

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are glad that you and family loved our products and services... Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

05/01/2018

It was great. They did it in a day and cleaned up everything. Followed up to make sure everything was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gave me a estimate for my roof, and installed new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We work very hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Entire replacements of Roofing, Windows, Siding and Custom Decks.

We do not do any type of repair work. We only do roof, windows, siding, and decks and porches replacements.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check