Abc Rental Ctr

Wedding Planning
Entertainment/Parties

WE RENT STUFF....

City Clean Inc

Pressure Washing * Soft Washing * HybridWash! - We are an owner-operated small business with quality and customer service as our main focus. Established in 1996, we currently have a super team of 6 highly skilled full time technicians. Up to 15% discount to Angie's List members. We are also a Super Service award winning company 9 years in a row! Call or message us today for a free quote.

Offers by City Clean Inc on Angi
UNDER PRESSURE INC

We offer 15% off complete house wash. 10% off roof cleaning. FREE ESTIMATES! We Believe In Making Good, Lasting Impressions! Our goal at Under Pressure Inc. is to provide quality pressure washing and cleaning services to maintain and enhance your building and property. We believe that good first impressions are important, but maintaining a standard of quality and excellence is just as essential. Our company uses a low pressure cleaning system and determines the appropriate solution for each detergent used as well as the best PSI for each surface. We help to safely and effectively remove dirty buildup, graffiti, rust stains, oil, mold, algae and much more that may be taking over walls or concrete spaces of your property. We’ve been in business for over ten years providing quality services at reasonable prices. Look no further for a company that knows how to meet all your cleaning and pressure washing needs! We hold certifications in wood restoration, roof restoration, and house washing We are certified by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission We are licensed, bonded and insured We take care of your vegetation We offer charity work We believe in promoting a standard of excellence and cleanliness in our communities

Allbrite Pressure Wash Inc

Since 1986, Allbrite Pressure Wash, Inc. | Soft Wash has provided quality pressure washing and soft washing by experienced technicians in the Baltimore metro area and surrounding counties at a fair and competitive price. Keeping your roof, home and deck beautiful is our number one priority. As a family owned and operated business, we are constantly striving to serve our community with quality services.

04/11/2014

I think it worked out pretty well. They were knowledgeable. They helped me select the right sander for the job. They were pretty convenient for me--they opened at 7, so that was pretty good. They had what I needed.

Description of Work
Rented a floor sander.

03/26/2014

It was great.

Description of Work
I rented a roto-tiller from them.

10/18/2012

They are very friendly and helpful. I would use them again and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I had went there to fill up my propane tank. I also rented a generator from there.

05/04/2012

The products are always there and the prices are good. They are very helpful in telling you what you need, and they show you how to use it. We had a very good contract. We were renovating and rented a lot of things, it was excellent. We had no problem whatsoever.

Description of Work
We have used them for a lot of rentals.

Category equipment rentals

Rental tools & equipments - concrete / masonry, plumbing, metal & woodworking, lawn & garden, audio visual & electronics.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal