eds window/screen repair

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2012

4.3

I offer fast service with a quick turn around within 3 or 4 days. The lowest price guaranteed. best materials to repair or replace you screen needs....

JCB Handyman/ Masonry

Experienced finish carpentry, framing & general handyman work. Call today for an estimate!

Offers by JCB Handyman/ Masonry on Angi
Details Cleaning Services L.L.C

Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

Windo Vango

***At this time, we do not offer window treatment repairs or alterations projects. Ask us about our trade in policy for a discount off new treatments when trading in your old.***** Our showroom is currently open and we are available for in-home window treatment design consultations! If there are any questions we can answer or if you would like to schedule an appointment, we would be more than happy to assist via our main phone number (410) 521-1700. We look forward to assisting and working on your next new window treatment project!

03/27/2017

I was never contacted after emailing to request an estimate.

Description of Work
I contacted them for an estimate and my email was never returned.

Category screen repair

03/29/2016

I found Ed by recommendation of a neighbor. I gave him a call on Saturday afternoon and dropped my screen off on Sunday at 9am. On the phone Ed said that screen doors usually cost $20-25. I mentioned I wanted pet screen (we have an army of cats and a golden retriever puppy - so either way it was worth it) and he said it would cost a bit more and would get me the price when i got to the shop. His s...

Description of Work
Re-screen sliding screen from patio door.

Category screen repair

Repair or rebuild your screen .Most customers bring them to my shop for repair.

We do not install screens or pick up your screens.if you request that I pick them up there is a charge for that service.