Castle-Maids LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2009

PO Box 546

NEW MARKET, MD 21774

Locally owned & operated. Residential cleaning in Frederick County and Mt. Airy, MD. All of our employees have passed a background check and are bonded and insured. Our employees must pass a detailed training program before they ever step foot in your home. We pride ourselves in providing consistent and quality service each and every cleaning! We also accept Debit Cards....

04/02/2019

Deborah D.

I have had Castle-Maids LLC do my house cleaning for quite awhile. I have been more than pleased with their services. If there is something special I need, I just ask & it's done. Also, they accommodate my schedule if I need a change. I will 100% recommend Castle-Maids LLC!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/14/2018

Marilyn K.

The ladies did a fantastic job and were very thorough. I have them coming once a month but probably would have them come more often if I had kids and/or pets!

Description of Work
Cleaning house

10/21/2018

steve B.

Superb company! Lauren does a great job working with customer schedules and adapting to the customers needs. The staff are extremely friendly and do a great job especially under Sarah’s leadership! The rates are very reasonable. I highly recommend Castle Maids!

Description of Work
Biweekly cleaning

10/19/2018

Kevin B.

Lauren does a great job managing her business and is always very responsive and accommodating to any of my schedule changes. Her team, lead by Sarah, has always done a great job and ensures everything is done to my liking.' I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

10/12/2018

Darcy F.

I have been using Castle-Maids for monthly cleaning services for years and have always been happy with their services. We recently decided to sell our house and Lauren was so helpful in setting up a weekend service for our open house and assisting with our final move out cleaning. She and the team have always been so responsive. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Monthly Housecleaning, House sale prep and move out

07/18/2018

Gloria M.

Better than excellent! Staff were efficient, careful, organized and thorough. They cleaned all rooms: vacuuming, washing, dusting furniture, wet-mopping. They did a terrific job of cleaning the dust all over my furniture! Along with regular cleaning of floors, they also were on their hands/knees to be sure to reach all areas of floors. I would definitely recommend this company! Thank you for a super, well-done housecleaning!

Description of Work
Needed 3-level townhouse cleaned before company visited

10/26/2017

Kate F.

Castle-Maids offered us multiple options on cleaning frequency and what to include in the service, and we opted to go with service every two weeks for a space that's about 2700 sq feet including 2.5 baths. The cost ($135) is very fair and we've been really happy with the service. Castle-Maids have been cleaning for us for over a year now. We agreed a time slot that worked for everyone upfront and we see essentially the same people every time which is great because they know how we like things done. The service provided was thorough and professional from the start and if I ever want anything done differently (you know how there is always that thing you like to have done a particular way?), I just ask. If they are running late or get delayed for some reason I always get a call to let me know, and they are always flexible in the order they clean to accommodate my work schedule that day. When we've needed to reschedule a service, Lauren has always been really helpful and we've worked out alternatives. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a thorough, professional cleaning service that works with their clients. "A" grades all round.

Description of Work
We were looking for a regular housecleaning service to free up the little spare time we do have. We have cats and dogs, all of which shed a good deal. I work from home so we had to have a service that would work with and around my work schedule.

10/24/2017

Timothy N.

We have been using Castle-Maids for the past three years. The cleaning crew works fast and efficiently every single time. They are always punctual, very professional, detailed oriented, and polite. They always leave our home clean and fresh. As two working professionals, we don't always have the time to keep the home as clean like we should, but we no longer have to worry about that with Castle-Maids. It's wonderful to come home to a clean home after a rough day at work. Worth every single penny!

Description of Work
Regular whole house cleaning.

10/24/2017

Al S.

After years of cleaning my own home, and the desire to spend more time on the weekends with the family instead of cleaning, I decided to elicit some help, just on a monthly bases, for a good deep clean. Castle Maids came recommended by a local moms group I am a part of, and then of course, through Angie’s list. I gave them a call, and was immediately impressed- they were responsive, thorough, and very customer service focused. And a big plus for us was they were willing to use some of our household cleaning products since my husband has sensory allergies and certain smells from products can increase his migraines. Additionally, even though they had to cancel our first cleaning appointment, due to some scheduling issues, they immediately rectified this issue by promptly rescheduling and offering this cleaning service at no charge. Now that is customer service! My house is clean (I’ve never seen my floors so spotless!), the staff are wonderful and so nice, and now have more time to spend with my family. I love Castle Maids!

Description of Work
To start, a deep clean of our home, including floors (hardwood, ceramic, carpet), bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, etc.

10/16/2017

Suzanne W.

Great customer service and really good cleanings; very professional. Owner is very hands on & caring. Love coming home after the cleaning crew has been at house. Highly recommend for cleaning your home.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

03/21/2017

James G.

It was wonderful! The 2 women were early and very professional. They were there a long time and did things like scrub the front of the cabinets. (Things I never think to do.) They were friendly but got straight to work. Lauren was helpful and pleasant when I set up the appointment and called the next morning to see how it went. I recommend Castle-Maids! PS My house looks and smells amazing!

Description of Work
I need a deep cleaning before I put my house of the market.

02/17/2017

Kathryn S.

It was fabulous. They are always timely and always careful. We had one brakeage where it wasn’t even their fault. The globe in our ceiling fan was loose and knocked down while they were dusting but they were willing to pay for it. It’s a free replacement which was awesome but they were totally willing to take that. The crew is always super-fast and professional. So I can’t say enough good things about them. They are fabulous and their office staff is also really responsive and very much crave feedback both positive and constructive so they have been wonderful. If they are going to be late, they always call it in. We had some bad weather days where they give us a new window when to expect them. They are just wonderful.

Description of Work
We’ve been using them biweekly in the fall.

12/14/2015

Matt B.

Castle Maids team arrived on time, were very friendly and professional. Cleaned the house top to bottom extremely fast and didn't miss a spot. For whatever reason, it's been difficult to find good help with respect to cleaning services in my area and so it was a relief to finally find true professionals that take pride in the work they do.

Description of Work
Cleaned the first two floors of my house along with the basement bathroom

06/25/2015

James D.

They did a great job. This was there second visit and the work did not disappoint.

Description of Work
House cleaning, 2 bedroom 2 & 1/2 baths.

06/07/2015

Mary K.

That day, Wanda and Diana arrived with all their own equipment, and for the next couple of hours, cleaned my house top to bottom, not easy with 10 foot ceilings. The white ceramic tile in both bathrooms went from dingy to sparkling ! They even asked what type of cleaner I preferred to use on my hardwood floors. The ladies were so very nice, and a pleasure to have in our home. I decided that I was so pleased, and their cleaning skills are SO much better than mine, I have arranged to have them come back every month. Thank you so much to all the staff of CastleMaids !!

Description of Work
Wow!! What a wonderful company----We had our daughter's wedding coming up in mid May, and I needed help. I really wanted the house to be super clean and nice for guests. I saw their excellent reviews, so I called Lauren. She was very friendly and professional, asked me questions about my preferences and areas of concern, gave me a quote , and scheduled my home at a convenient day and time for us.

06/03/2015

Brendan K.

We were/are very happy with the service they provided. My wife was on maternity leave after a c-section and we needed some extra help cleaning up the house. We then put our house on the market and needed it show ready as well, so we kept them on even after my wife was able to resume normal activities. The girls were always very polite and did a great job. They were understanding that we were there a lot of the time with the new born and were able to work around us and continue to do their excellent work. They would even comment on how much she was growing, which just shows how nice and friendly they are. Our house is under contract and we are moving out of state so sadly we will not be able to continue their services but I would highly recommend their services and tell anyone they do a great job and you will like the way your house looks after they are done!

Description of Work
Cleaned the kitchen, living room, dining room, family room, office, bedrooms, main bedroom, 3 bathrooms. Vacuumed carpets, steam cleaned hardwoods

12/31/2014

Cathy E.

Happily, they were able to fit me in at the last minute due to a cancellation by another client who had a plumbing problem. They did a thorough job in a short time and everything sparkled when they left. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
I just really needed our three full baths, kitchen and laundry room cleaned before the holidays.

03/17/2014

Carolyn R.

They did a nice job. I will use them on the occasions where I need some help.

Description of Work
The two women cleaned the main floor of my house plus 2 bathrooms.

02/27/2014

Michael B.

For a first-time clean I expected more attention to detail on the major areas of the house (Kitchen floor, etc.) I would have considered this fine if it was a bi-weekly clean and everything just needed normal attention, but the floors were left with more debris and stains that would need hands on scrubbing (spaghetti sauce stain on a kitchen floor, for instance). It looks like mops were used but maybe without vacuuming the floors first to remove debris before they get wet. |I am sure I could have mentioned this to them and they might have come back, but I used this as a test, as explained, so I didn't contact them again

Description of Work
This was for a first time cleaning. I was also using this to evaluate them for cleaning on a regular basis.

12/15/2013

Bev H.

I have biweekly cleaning and they do an amazing job! They accidentally broke a coaster and promptly replaced the entire set. Top notch work for a great price.

11/13/2013

Victoria O.

I hired Castle Maids to come in about once a month to clean the house. I have a difficult schedule and Lauren has done a fantastic job trying to get us in on the days I have available for the crew to come in and has been very understanding of all my chaos. :) Her customer service has been nothing short of exceptional. The group of gals that come to clean do a really good job and I have had no complaints. If there was something that I needed them to specifically do I contact Lauren and she makes sure it gets handled. I have had them for the last few months and have been very impressed with the service they provide and would recommend them to anyone looking for a local cleaning service.

Description of Work
House cleaning/Maid service

11/12/2013

James M.

Castle Maids, specifically Lauren the owner, blew me away. Better yet, they blew my wife away, who is a perfectionist when it comes to cleanliness. This was our first time hiring a cleaning service and boy was it worth it. The phone interview with Lauren was very thorough and the cleaning was no different. We left for work and came home and the floors sparkled, showers sparkled, and carpets were perfect. Beds were made and trash was taken outside. We had to do NOTHING! We have signed on for bi-monthly cleanings averaging about 116 dollars. Our first cleaning was only 93 dollars with the Angies List coupon. Worth it!

Description of Work
Cleaned the entire house, top to bottom

10/30/2013

Xavier G.

Castle Maids cleans the main floor/living level of our house consisting of two large bedrooms, 3 baths, a family room/dining area, foyer and kitchen. The floor surfaces vary between tile and wall to wall carpeting. They also dust and damp mop/vac either our upstairs guest room and library or the main level living room & dining room. We don't do much ourselves between their bi-weekly visits except for occasional vaccing & minor cleaning and they keep our home looking presentable. This isn't easy because we have enormous, hairy, drooly dogs (Newfoundlands) who rub their oily coats up against the walls, fling hair encrusted slobber all around, and bring all sorts of debris inside the house along with the dust and mess we both make. We also have a debris scattering parrot. They're tolerant of the pets who seem to enjoy their company, especially the parrot. We usually have three people who come and they work steadily until everything is done. They don't stand around chatting or play noisy radios but pay attention to their work. I seldom find areas that they've overlooked but if I do they're prompt and responsive in taking care of it. They're very easy to work with and have a positive attitude. They bring their own supplies and equipment which they use with the exception of our central vac. They're honest and careful. Nothing has been lost or broken. I trust them completely. They do an impressive enough job that two friends of ours have asked who we have cleaning our house so they could hire them and we've been happy to recommend them. We're very pleased with the job they do.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

09/15/2013

John W.

They did a good job, they really aim to please and make sure you were happy with their services.

Description of Work
Cleaned our home and did a good job. All of the workers spoke English enabling us to communicate clearly what we wanted and needed. Owner was very attentive. Sent a report card as well a card "for your next visit" what would you like to see us work harder on. That was cool.

05/13/2013

Anita S.

Overall the service was well done,with promptness and professionalism that I really appreciate. No chitty chat just nice women who are task oriented.

Description of Work
The service crew of young women came promptly and went straight to work. The first visit took a bit more time to give that first very thorough cleaning that had not been done in a while. The follow-up cleaning service appointments take about an hour. The CastleMaid company is open to a schedule change to meet a special calendar event. I had planned a luncheon and wanted to have fresh The house cleaning let me concentrate on the menu and food prep. so much better than cleaning and doing everything else! I have a guest room and bath that I close the doors to indicates to the crew that I don't want cleaning in those rooms. Also an office /catch all room has been off limits.. My house is hardwood on the main level and carpet upstairs. A clean kitchen is important to me and the job that they do is great, so worth the investment. Everything shines when they are done. Springtime with gardening projects and spring cleanouts and closet change ugh. I am so happy to have a great crew that comes every other week to give me a clean house to enjoy. I wish I had hired a cleaning company sooner...I love this treat.

Magic Solution Cleaning

We are providers of cleaning services in the Virginia area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Magic Solution Cleaning has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your cleaning needs!

Shannon's Cleaning LLC

I've been in the cleaning business since I was sixteen years old. Family owned business then Worked for Cleaning Authority for four years. I Got tired of Working for someone else and wanted to open my own business. I have a routine system I offer and deep clean everytime I step into your home! I do baseboards,inside of Windows ,sockets and light switches. Also certain add ons if thats what needed. I offer steam cleaning which most cleaning companies dont! Deep cleans? One time only? Weekly? No weekly ? Monthly? Spring cleaning ? Wipe outs? Cant get around to it? life is getting the best of you & you just dont feel like it? I do it all! give me a call!

Maid Right of Montgomery County

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential Housecleaning – Bathrooms, Kitchens, & Other Living Areas. Move In & Move Out Cleanings.

Window & carpet cleaning.