Bay Country Floors LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2008

Family owned and operated business operating in the greater Maryland area since 2000. We sell and install ALL types of flooring for your home plus, shower enclosures and kitchen back splashes...

AG Construction & Flooring

AG Construction is a licensed small business dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality work, while keeping pricing very fair and affordable. With more than 10 years experience restoring, refinishing, and installing wood floors owner/operator Aaron Goodman personally oversees all projects. When you work with AG Construction you know you are getting the work of skilled professionals who are committed to giving customers the personal care and attention they deserve. We offer free estimates and promise an honest assessment of your project. We don't believe in taking on jobs for which we can not provide the best-possible service. AG Construction is committed to prompt and reliable scheduling.

Offers by AG Construction & Flooring on Angi
Trench Remodeling & Design

Trench Remodeling & Design offers a convenient way to view samples and styles. Instead of visiting a store, we bring our showroom to you! We know you're busy and time is very important to you, which is why we help take the hassle out of shopping for the right design for your home project. Our home showcase takes the stress away by scheduling according to your needs and at your convenience. We have flexible hours, which allows us to come to your home or office during the day or evening. Just give us a call today to schedule your consultation and we will bring our showroom samples, books, and catalogs to you. Trench Remodeling & Design can provide a smart way to shop with something for every look and every style.

Offers by Trench Remodeling & Design on Angi
Lamy Remodeling & Construction LC

LAMY Construction Group (LAMY CG) provides construction and remodeling services to homeowner and businesses in the DMV area. Since 2005, LAMY CG continues supporting satisfied customers with services that include Home Additions, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, finishing of Basements, Plumbing Projects, Water heaters, Finishing and Painting. LAMY Construction Group is a family owned minority business that has been successful for its customer centered service approach, staff’s integrity and commitment to continuously provide a solid work ethic with the most competitive prices. LAMY CG would like to help you with project large or small, we are here to support you!

07/02/2018

Josette J.

It went better than expected. Can barely tell the difference.

Description of Work
Three areas of HW floors were replaced, sanded, polyurethaned.

11/11/2017

Richard O.

great. Scot is very knowledgeable and honest.

Description of Work
Remove and replace kitchen floor

08/04/2017

william S.

It was a great experience. They were everything I had hoped they would be. They redid stair treads and stained them match the flooring. Happy that the flooring holds up with having 6 big dogs. Scot Harris was a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
I had 28 y.o. carpeting and had always dreamed of hard wood floors for the master bedroom, living room stairs and hallway in the second floor. I had considered doing the work myself and installing bamboo flooring. I took a workshop on how to install it and decided to go pro.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

05/05/2017

Karen B.

We are very happy with the product. The job took longer than we were told due to an incorrect product being ordered, but Bay Country Floors was very accommodating and resolved the issue to our satisfaction. The installers did a great job and were very professional. I would consider them in the future for another project.

Description of Work
Our kitchen, sunroom and flooring was replaced.

03/20/2017

Tim A.

Many problems..... Sorry no pics they are on my other phone..

Description of Work
Flooring and stair carpeting

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,basement remodeling

01/09/2016

Edward S.

We remodeled our kitchen and replaced our flooring in our kitchen,eating area, and family room. We worked with Scot at Bay County and he was professional,patient , and helpful. The process went well from the purchase through the installation. Scot coordinated the install with the Cabinet Discounters team. We will use Bay County again.

Description of Work
Sold and installed Armstrong Alterna Mesa Stone{LVT}.

12/05/2015

Scott S.

Scot at Bay Country Floors was very helpful and patient. He explained the products and helped us to choose quality products within our budget. Scot provided samples that I could bring home in order to see what worked best. The installers were very professional and did an excellent job. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Bay Country Floors installed our carpet and vinyl planks flooring for our dining room and kitchen.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

12/30/2014

Melissa C.

Because of the size of the job (family room, long hallway, breakfast area, walk-in pantry, kitchen, and closet--all with added feature strips and, of course, molding), I was originally told the job would probably take two days. The installers arrived around 9 a.m, and they surveyed the job and explained the process, which involved removing carpet from the family room and gluing down flooring over all areas. Chris Arch arrived shortly thereafter to touch base with the installers and with us. He wanted to make sure there were no further questions. He also made a suggestion about how to lay the flooring in the family room; he suggested laying it in an opposite pattern than in the other rooms. I had not considered this option, and I deferred to his expertise and was delighted with the end result! As the installers worked consistently throughout the day, they explained each step as they proceeded and issued advanced warning when they needed to block certain rooms in case something was needed from those spaces. The installers worked until they completed the job in one day; they worked until 8:30 that nigh! They then did a terrific job of cleaning up when they finished the installation. They were communicative, hard-working, and meticulous. Most importantly, my floors look beautiful, and I'm a happy gal! Oh, and I've gotten lots of compliments on the floors already. I wholeheartedly recommend Bay Country Floors.

Description of Work
As I was researching various local companies, I noticed Bay Country Floors (BCF) on Angie's List, and BCF happens to be the local flooring place where I do most of my shopping. Knowing BCF had gotten good reviews, I decided to walk in one day and see what they had to offer in luxury vinyl tile (LVT). I met Chris Arch, told him that I was interested in LVT flooring for my family room, and mentioned that I was leaving for vacation the next day. Despite the fact that I was going away, Chris gave me his business card and some floor samples (to return when I got home). He answered the questions that I had about LVT, and I immediately knew I was dealing with a professional. I was impressed with him from the beginning and felt like I was in good hands. Chris proved to be an incredibly patient guy because I ended up borrowing MANY floor samples--in various colors, styles, brands, and even materials--before I settled on my final selection: Karndean's Mattai (with feature strips). And, BCF ended up installing flooring not only in my family room but also in my kitchen, hallway, breakfast area, foyer, and pantry. Whenever I needed an estimate, Chris was quick to get back to me. He answered my questions with professionalism and honesty. Whenever I went into the store to pick up or return samples, Chris and his associates, Scott and Kyle, were all very helpful, knowledgeable, and really nice guys to work with. After a while, they knew me on a first-name basis. If I have any future flooring needs, I will not hesitate to call them again. I will, indeed, recommend Bay Country Floors to others and actually already have recommended them.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/15/2013

William W.

We had an engineered hardwood flooring with "hand-scraped" finish installed in two rooms. This is the 4th job I've had them do, and as with the three previous ones we couldn't be happier. Be sure to see Chris Arch at the store; he's no-nonsense, polite, and helpful. Dealing with Chris was refreshing: he's not old, but he exhibits old-school professionalism.

06/24/2013

Linda S.

Bay Country's price for carpet and installation was significantly more reasonable than the quote received by another Frederick area flooring store. Chris and Mark were very helpful in the carpet selection and quick to provide a quote and schedule an installation date. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the installation date had to be postponed at the last minute by one day. The two installers arrived mid morning on a Saturday and worked steadily until the job was completed about 9:00 pm. They took care in the moving of furniture, removing the old carpeting, and cleaning up. I also recently purchased kitchen flooring from Bay Country and am very pleased with the quality of the tile for the sale price.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpeting for two floors was purchased and installed. Dura ceramic floor tiles were also purchased at Bay Country but installed by Level Best.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Bay Country Floors LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2008

1001 Twin Arch Dr

Mount Airy, MD 21771

Carpet & rugs, ceramic tile, hardwood flooring, laminate & vinyl flooring.

Carpet Cleaning