Atlas Remodeling

Founded 1800 • With Angi since May 2008

At Atlas Remodeling we work with our customers from project idea, to design & drawings, to permitting, to construction, to satisfaction....

B&B Landscape and Hardscape

We are a local family owned and operated business based out of Mount Airy, MD. We have been around since 2014 and we provide service second to none in the Frederick County area! Here at B&B Lawn Maintenance we take pride in providing quality over quantity. Some of the services we specialize in are mowing, mulching, hedge trimming, aeration & over seeding and much more!

TS Pressure Washing & Deck Restorations, LLC

Family owned & operated since 1985. We are a full deck & fence Restoration Company. I have up to 3 employees & no subcontractors. All estimates are free and no trip charges EVER. Owner, Kurt Sabaté, is a Certified Wood Restoration Specialist & bringing old-neglected decks & fences back to there like new original look. As a retired Chef, I handle all my business as if it were food, giving you the best product possible and presenting it as flawless as possible. My company is NOT in the business for the volume of clients, but in the business for the long term client relationship. Since taking over the business from my brother, Ted Sabaté, hence the "TS", I have a 100% success rate for customer satisfaction. My testimonials say it all on my web-site. I love what I do and so do ALL my clients. TS Pressure Washing & Deck Restorations, LLC is a proud member of the "BBB" and to this day still has an A+ rating & NO complaints. We also offer e-billing, as many follow up visits necessary to make sure the customer is 100% happy and follow up calls and or emails to ensure you are absolutely pleased with my work.

Beyond Waterproofing and Foundation Repair

We are a team of professionals specializing in helping you with all your waterproofing drain and foundation repairs. For 20 years we have serviced the local community with pride.

09/09/2012

Velma B.

Excellent work and excellent price

Description of Work
A deck was built by the contractor

Category decks

03/01/2012

Lisa C.

Went well - Seann has done many jobs for us since 2004. I have a long non-urgent "honey-do" list and have told Seann to just call me when work gets slowed and he has a few days to spare.

Description of Work
Seann installed an Anderson 4000 series storm door which I had ordered from Home Depot and had on-site when he arrived. The installation required a professional as the existing door jamb was torn up and needed wood replacement before the new door could be installed. Dealing with the door jamb was the longer part of the job. New door was working beautifully when he left

Category contractors,doors

01/18/2012

Christine K.

Mr. Jenkins is very knowledgeable about door installations...what's best, what to look for, and what will last. Our two doors were installed in one day, with repairs made to the surrounding trim that were needed as well. The storm door 5 days later was blasted open and slightly damaged by strong winds (my fault by not properly closing storm door as I was in a hurry) and he came back to repair at minimal charge. Does great work, cleans up, and makes sure the customer is pleased. Also, very willing to listen to our concerns and do the job correctly! He also followed up with us about a week later to make sure all was well. He is very conscientious about doing the best job and doing it right.

Description of Work
We were in dire need of entryway door...we had ordered one from Home Depot and wanted it installed. Looked up a companies featured on Angie's List and called several but Atlas Remodeling was first to respond. Sean Jenkins, owner, told us he could help us and dropped by the next day....he discussed the project and added that the door we had purchased was at the "low end" for overall quality and performance but added that he would install if we wanted him to do so....we asked for his suggestion and then ordered it, canceling our initial door order. We got the new door delivered and he and an assistant installed it along with a new storm door in one day.

Category contractors,decks,doors

12/11/2011

Nancy H.

My experience with Seann was good. I can highly recommend him

Description of Work
Seann was very professional. The work was completed in 2 1/2 days. They replaced the floor on my deck plus all hand rails. They replaced the steps, put in support beams and a support post under my deck. I was very pleased with the cost. I had 3 estimates and he was the lowest plus he did the most amount of work.. I plan to use him again for window replacements and I am waiting for my estimate now. I can highly recommend him.

Category decks,woodworking

08/21/2011

Richard H.

Sean the owner was much more than just someone there to rip up the old decking and lay down new planks. He thoroughly explored the deck framing and recommended improvements so the deck would remain structurally sound for another 20 years. Once he gave us a price, that was pretty much it; he found he needed to do some work he hadn't anticipated he just charged minimal amounts for additional materials. The labor was just absorbed into the original price. His team's workmanship was very good. Long story short, I've already recommended Atlas to my neighbor.

Description of Work
They replaced decking, stairs, flower boxes, and strengthened the framing on a large multi-level deck with 2 stair cases.

Category decks,woodworking

05/06/2011

Francis P.

I just thought the estimate was a little high. I did not spend any money on the estimate. It went fine. He was very polite and professional. He didn't give it to me right away. Everything was great except for the price. It took a little while to get the estimate. He probably does good work so I would probably use him in the future if I was having something more involved done. I can get a deck done cheaper.

Description of Work
Atlas Remodeling came out and gave me an estimate on a 14 X 20 deck.

Category decks

03/14/2011

Robert O.

The only problem was that the window vendor made an error on the order so the windows had to be reordered. Then Atlas found the error right and took care of getting replacements. Installation went great and we are very pleased.

Description of Work
Atlas ordered 4 custom casement Pela windows, new construction type opposed to replacement and installed them. This was a complete replacement of the whole window frame. Two of the windows were changed from double hung to casement and enlarged floor to ceiling. The other two were repair of existing casement windows that became warped so these window frames also had to be replaced. Using new construction windows for a replacement is a more demanding job than installing a replacement window in an existing frame.

Category replacement windows

02/13/2011

TIMOTHY C.

very personable foreman is owner of company. help was very courteous and neat. schedule was met with no cost overruns. Wood work on the porch is beautiful. Only rework necessary involved gutters. After final payment was already made, a major rainstrom exposed incorrect drip edge installation. When I called for correction, the service was prompt.

Description of Work
Installed 14x18 screened porch with electric service. Required replacement of a double hung window in a brick wall with a door.

Category decks,electrician,gutter repair,replacement windows,woodworking,doors,sunrooms

09/21/2010

Robert O.

I think their prices were very reasonable. They were accommodating and their workmanship was good. They are clean and cleaned up without leaving junk around. They are nice people and we are very happy with the result.

Description of Work
We have an elevated deck and they installed a pergola on the deck.

Category decks,woodworking,hardscaping

01/03/2010

Lisa C.

Sean owns the company which is small. He is very easy work with with, well priced based on the competitive bids I sought, and comes back promptly if there is an issue. The 2005 project was turnkey. The 2009 projects were approximately $23,000 for labor and materials, but was very cost effective as I bought all of the fixtures, tile, toilets etc and Sean's price was mostly for labor, with my reimbursing him for materials like greenboard, studs, drywall, mud etc. Each bathroom took approx. 2 weeks. Whatever I asked him to do was taken care of. I also like him because there was no condescending attitude to me as a woman, and I didn't have to hear that he had to meet me and my husband - other bidders wouldn't schedule a meeting unless my husband (who couldn't care less) was present. Overall I was very pleased and recommend Atlas Remodeling to anyone looking for a well priced and honest contractor.

Description of Work
Price above is for 2009 work. Can't remember how I was referred to Sean but our first experience was in 2005 with his installing a 10' x 38' front porch, a a 20' x 20' back deck, and the minor remodeling of a laundry/mud room (included closing up a window, installing a 6' slider vs. org single door, and hook up owner supplied washer/dryer on a different wall). Recently in summer of 2009, Sean remodeled our two full bathrooms, installed a new opening/window in our exterior wall, and replaced a 6' sliding glass door. The bathrooms were completely gutted. One has a double sink and bathtub the other has shower only and a solartube in the ceiling for natural lighting

Category decks,remodeling,replacement windows,skylights,home remodeling,doors,sunrooms

We provide the following services: additions, decks & porches, basements, roofing and gutters, siding, kitchens & bathrooms, interior design for build-in cabinets & bookshelves, windows & doors, millwork, upgrade molding, gazebos & pergolas, sunrooms.

We work with licensed plumbers, electricians, and landscaping professionals to offer our customers complete homeowner services.