Appalachian Tree Co Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2009

Located in Central Maryland, Appalachian Tree Co., Inc. is an established licensed and fully insured local company with over 28 years of experience in the art and science of tree care. When it comes to tree removal and trimming, our group of experienced professionals can handle the job in a safe, professional manner. Removing large trees & limbs is dangerous work, especially if the tree is near a home or street where falling debris can do significant damage. Appalachian Tree Co. Inc. has the experience and knowledge to get the job done safely and efficiently....

We specialize in Integrated Pest Management (IPM), as well as Aeration, Seeding, and Fertilization, with our Natural and Blended Programs. Our constant goal is to solve our customers lawn care problems, while protecting our environment. Give us a call today for a free estimate/analysis!

Talu Landscaping is a newly formed, up and coming landscaping and lawn maintenance company located in Frederick, MD. All of our employees are life long Frederick residents, and have a combined 20 years experience! We strive to make every property we service the best on the block. You'll always receive personalized service that suits your exact needs. We'll treat you like you're our neighbors because, well, you are.

Want a beautiful maintained lawn at an affordable price give us a call! Local owned and operated since 2013. premium landscape service, quality and customer service is our highest priority.

09/16/2020

Arrrived on time on the date they said they would. Work was completed professionally and quickly. There was some lawn damages from the equipment which could not be avoided. Several logs were left for a few days for a larger truck to come remove them. It came the day they promised and they were removed.

Description of Work
Hired them to remove 6 trees and some brush piles; 2 of the trees also had the stumps ground down. One large tree was also trimmed of some dead branches.

Category landscaping,tree service

05/18/2020

Amazing! They did exactly what they said they're going to do, they were professional, thei clean up was terrific, and they were fairly priced.

Description of Work
They removed large trees, ground the stump, and hauled everything way.

03/05/2020

Had 3 trees that were growing too close to my house and my neighbors house. The guys from Appalachian quickly pruned the trees so they were not so close to my house or my neighbors. They disposed of all the branches and I'm very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Tree pruning

12/16/2017

Showed up on time and cleaned up after. No damage to property. Great price.

Description of Work
Removed large blue spruce and ground stump.

04/13/2017

The Appalachian Tree Company came to give me a quote of the work. The quote was very reasonable for work. We set up an appointment. They provided the work on time and completely as written. They were done very quickly and left the area clean of all remnants of the tree.

Description of Work
I needed to remove a very large dead tree from my backyard. I wanted the tree company to remove and clean up all cuttings and grind the stump.

Category tree service

Tree removal & fertilization. Stump grinding. Pruning & shaping. Dead wooding. Shrub trimming & removal. Emergency storm work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal