Quality Insulation

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

MHIC
09/13/2021

Owner operated. Award winning. Quality Insulation...

Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi

11/06/2019

Keith L.

This project went very. The results were a success. Chris the owner was very professional in his approach and presented several options on how this project could be done. I have dealt with contractors in the building trades on my job and with another property I own. I only wish all of my contractor experiences were as on the level and professional as was my experience with Quality Insulation.

Description of Work
Insulation installation on my home with a non-heated garage and a garage ceiling with no insulation. This was done to make the two bedrooms above the garage more comfortable in the cold winter months.

10/14/2019

Patrick M.

Truly a quality job and the whole process was great from start to finish. Estimator and crew arrived on time. Chris (owner) was flexible on making adjustments to work order as requested. Online quotation/invoice system made the process really easy. Took before and after pictures to show that work had been complete as requested. Noticed a disconnected bathroom vent pipe in the attic and repaired free of charge. Cleared both attics of insulation without leaving mess. Extremely pleased with the results, made an immediate difference in the climate of my upstairs!

Description of Work
Removal of old insulation from upper and lower attic, installation of baffles, blown in insulation into upper attic and lower attic.

09/11/2019

Ludmila C.

excellent service! prompt responding, very punctual. Listens and honestly responds to all questions and concerns, do not try to upscale or push for unwanted adds. Neat and qualitative work. I waited for a few months to be able to make an honest and objective review. I must say: in the summer is much cooler, electricity bills went down. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
added insulation to the attic

08/07/2019

Gabriel B.

Everything went very smoothly - from initial contact to job conclusion was a few days only. No muss and no fuss! Makes a BIG difference to our a/c performance, so we are very pleased. Thanks Chris!

Description of Work
Adding insulation to attic

07/13/2019

Stuart L.

This all started when our neighbors tried to get some roof repairs done and we said sure, we’d be glad to have your contractor look at our roof, so trusting and innocent. It turned out our neighbors didn’t have any problems but we did – the rainy year had killed our roof and added mold! Chris Jordan’s Quality Insulation company did the moldy insulation removal and replacement with top quality insulation. Chris and company made a stressful situation much easier to handle. They were prompt: the crew arrived on time and was very careful with protecting our house, i.e. drop clothes and handling things in the attic and cleaning up so that it was like they were never there – no debris, dust, etc. In addition they assessed new problems, i.e., work done by the previous owners that wasn’t insulated at all. They were flexible when we had to reschedule because our HOA was doing paving on the day we were originally scheduled to do the work.

Description of Work
Replace moldy insulation

05/27/2019

Andrea B.

Chris Jordan and his team did an excellent job with my attic insulation. Chris was very professional and quite nice. He explained everything in detail during the consultation. I received four quotes and Chris’ was quite comparable. I had a roof issue going on and wanted to complete the removal/replacement of the insulation in phases. Chris worked with me to complete the insulation as needed. His crew arrived on time. They covered work areas prior to working and ensured that everything was clean afterwards. They even did some extra work without asking for extra money. The pricing was quite reasonable for all the effort they put in. I would definitely recommend Quality Insulation for the exceptional service provided.

Description of Work
Attic Removal and Insulation

03/03/2019

PATRICIA M.

Chris replied to my inquiry within a day and came on a Saturday to provide an estimate. He explained his recommendations: air seal attic & foam all intrusions; install baffles; install blown insulation to R-49. Because there was an unexpected opening, I was able to schedule work the following Wed. and received a discount for scheduling so soon. The crew was quiet and careful. Chris also helped me troubleshoot the source for a noise I was hearing coming from the attic--it related to the roof rather than the attic.

Description of Work
Improve or replace attic insulation (townhouse)

02/26/2019

ML B.

Excellent! Chris Jordan was very responsive and answered all my myriad questions patiently. He provided an estimate within a few days of my phone call and sent a crew out to do the work on days that were very convenient to me. The crew was courteous, efficient and professional. They transformed my damp, leaky (very messy) crawlspace into a well-sealed, neat subterranean environment. Thank you Chris! You helped us tremendously at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Remove old insulation and debris from crawl space; air seal; install batts insulation, and vapor barrier

01/16/2019

Oliver M.

This was the best experience I have had with contractors in the D.C. area. We had a pretty decent sized job with reinsulation of the kitchen. Chris, the owner, was incredibly informative and responsive from the first phone call and all the way through. He responded quickly, really knew what he was talking about and was more than fair in pricing. When the day came to do the work he and his team were super punctual and worked hard and efficiently. The result is awesome, our floors are much better and he really made sure that the insulation was done efficiently. He kept us informed every step of the way, took lots of before and after pictures so we have documentation and was a really stand up guy as were his people. I can't stress enough how happy we were and are. The winter just got much better, as will our heating bills. Thank you Chris and Team!

Description of Work
Full re-insulation underneath kitchen, exposed to outside

11/01/2018

ivana K.

Perfectly! Not only did Chris and his crew do their job wonderfully, but they also helped out correct issues in the house not related to insulation (e.g. seal ducts, air seal other areas in the house). They were extremely professional, careful, punctual (there at 7:45AM!), and polite. If there was any other area of the house where we would need insulation work done, I would call them right away! One last note: Chris (manager) is there at every job, throughout, and they have a small crew (2-3) that is highly trained.

Description of Work
We bought an old house whose attic was in a horrible condition due to years of neglect. We needed all the insulation taken out, the areas disinfected, and new insulation put in.

Quality Insulation

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

Silver Spring

Montgomery County, MD 20905

insulation, New construction, attics & floors. Blown in or Batts, We can also Vacuum your attic. Air Sealing