Shary's Plumbing, LLC.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2006

Small Business - 9 employees 24-hour Emergency Line - 301-229-6695 Woman Licensed, Owned & Managed Company. Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Gas Fitting, WSSC Backflow Certified...

K-11 Contractors, LLC

We are an established Home Improvement company in the state of Maryland. We are great at meeting all of our customer demands on residential jobs, small to medium commercial jobs, and any other service \they may need. We have a vision to be the best home improvement service company in the state of Maryland. Our main focus will be customer satisfaction. Our commitment to our customers, suppliers, and employees will set the standard. We promise to strive to perform beyond customer expectations, at the same time providing affordable prices to all our clients. Our company is proud to say that we have been getting repeated and referral based business by always getting things done right the first time.

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

A-1 Trenchless Services LLC

Give us a call you'll like our prices !! We are a family owned and operated business, offering expert service for 31 years. I personally supervise, as owner of this company all projects, for example: water and sewer line replacement, sewer and drain cleaning, hydro jet and cast iron pipe descaling and pipe bursting excavation. We take pride in turning a very unpleasant experience into a satisfying outcome. free estimates

01/22/2019

Our toilet kept getting stopped up. Another plumber snaked, but said we really needed a new toilet, which didn't make sense to us. Shary's came out promptly, identified the problem and repaired it. We haven't had any problems with the toilet since the repair. I will definitely continue to use Shary's.

Description of Work
Toilet repair.

Category drain cleaning

09/14/2018

After calling one of the big name companies and getting no relief, we called Shary’s and explained the problem. We had water backing up in toilets and showers. They sent a crew out the next day (a Friday) who diagnosed the problem and put in a temporary fix. Due to days of heavy rain, they couldn’t come back until Tuesday, but called to check in with us and to make sure the temp fix was working. On Tuesday morning a crew came, carefully cut a section out of my driveway, removed and saved plants from my flowerbed, and more importantly, did not have to alter my front porch. They fixed the pipe that same day. The crew was friendly, polite, very neat and hard workers. I cannot stress enough how happy we are with their work and strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior septic drain pipe replaced

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Thanks so much for the review-so happy that Sean and Chris were able to take care of you! We look forward to working with you in the future. Best, Shary's Plumbing Team

03/29/2018

We were going to move the toilet, and called Shary's because they were recommended by a contractor. The first surprise was that I spoke to Carl Peterson, who had done very good work in our home years ago when he had his own company. He provided good advice on the phone, and Shary's had a plumber at our house same day to review the project. He carefully reviewed what we were considering and advised us that it would be very expensive if it could be done at all, explained everything involved, and offered possible alternatives. We didn't do the project, but I will definitely call Shary's again if we need plumbing serviicesll

Description of Work
Consult on moving toilet in small powder room.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Thank you for the review- glad we could help and we look forward to working with you in the future. Best, Shary's Plumbing Team

02/01/2017

It was a complicated thing I think because they had to make sure everything was safe, where did the water go, the electricity behind the wall, and tell us all the different steps. They may have even referred us to different vendors because first you had to start out with the water and then you had to bring in electrician for all the stuff that got wet to make sure it was safe. The toilet started dripping and went in the floor. We got multiple bids. We thought they were reasonable. We would recommend them. It was not the deal of a lifetime but reasonable. I don't recall having any problems. They came when they said they would show up. They probably called first. I think they were fine. The people on the phone was also very good about coming up with the date and explaining the charges. The people that came to the house were careful and put things down so things would not get dirty.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak.

Category plumbing

Thank you! I am glad we could get the job taken care of for you. -Shary's Plumbing Management

09/01/2016

I think three or four years ago we had a big leak into the kitchen and we had to figure out where it was coming from and stuff like that.

Description of Work
I used Shary's Plumbing, Llc. for water heaters.

Category water heater repair

06/27/2016

...We also needed a part to fix our sink. They said they would order the part; I could easily install it. It seemed like such a simple matter. But many pleading phone calls and emails later over a period of several months were to no avail. After several months of effort (and their empty promises), we just gave up. All the while, Sharys Plumbing never was apologetic; in fact, they always acted completely indifferent to our situation. I can't recall ever being treated so unprofessionally...not just by a plumber, but by ANY contractor. How people like this stay in business is a mystery to me.

Description of Work
The initial repair work to find and stop a leak was performed satisfactorily, though it took two separate visits. However...

07/14/2015

Service was excellent, efficient, and reasonably priced. Love the fact that this is a woman-owned business.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking shut-off in basement for outside faucet; fixed leaking laundry tub drain pipe; replaced 3 toilet flappers; checked all faucets for leaks.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the great review, glad Troy could get everything you needed done!

06/14/2015

The plumber dragged the toilet across the marble floor of the bathroom, leaving a deep scratch in the marble. After three requests, Shary came to the house and looked at the damage, promising to get back to us. Despite repeated follow-up, she never got back to us. I then wrote a letter suggesting that she pay me $500 to close the complaint. She did not have the good manners to respond. All of this was particularly disappointing (and infuriating) because we had been a customer of Shary's since the firm was established. But we will never use them again.

Description of Work
Shary's person re-installed a toilet after it had been disconnected to allow a wall paper installer to work behind the toilet tank.

08/08/2014

I'm just flat out disappointed. My company REALLY wanted to work with a woman owned/operated plumbing company and it was overall just so incredibly disappointing. I REALLY hate to say that as a woman owned development company but it's the fact.

Description of Work
After NUMEROUS efforts to contact this business and finally getting a call back after about the 4th go around, I was then stood up for the appointment we made. Then, because I'm a super forgiving person and very much wanted to work with a woman plumber, I actually rescheduled. Shoot me right? So then i take the time out of my day yet again to meet one of the guys who work for this company...then just never heard back from them. This job was for a sizable apartment building meaning more than 20k job likely and they just bagged it.

Category plumbing

I am sorry that you found us disappointing. I see that you stated this was from three years ago but just now reviewed our company- we would love for you to give us another try and hopefully we could successfully help you. Thanks!

07/03/2014

The service tech crawled behind my furnace and had to stand on duck work in a unbelievably difficult space to replace my pipes. He did so in order to not have to cut into my wall. I honestly don't believe anyone else would have even attempted to get back there. He also stayed and tested it to make sure there were no other leaks and that it worked properly. I would use them again!

Description of Work
I had a cooper waste pipe that had two holes in it, he came in and replaced it with PVC piping.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review! Drew is a great plumber and always makes sure to do everything he can to complete the job in the best possible way for the customer :) -Shary's Plumbing, LLC.

Residential & commercial, any & all plumbing, drain cleaning, gas fitting & backflow prevention work, new installation, service, repair, replacement of fixtures, faucets, water services, sewer services, well pumps & lines, remodeling kitchens, laundry rooms, & bathrooms, water heaters, disposals & water treatment systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Available, American Express