Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2006

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available. ...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

4.2

4.4

gutter repair (258)gutter cleaning (46)roofing (20)animal removal (10)driveway pavers (1)deck cleaning (1)

04/08/2022

Dave A.

Excellent service. They all fixed some damaged sections.

Description of Work
They removed my Gutter guard so I could have my roof replaced and then reinstalled it . Very timely and worked will with my roofer.

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

10/09/2021

Tom G.

As scheduled. On time. Neat. Precise, professional

Description of Work
replaced existing helmets and gutter

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

05/10/2021

Kelson M.

One of my gutters had significant wear and tear and needed to be replaced. A technician came to the house to do a complete review of the gutter system and made recommendations. The repairmen arrived on the scheduled date on time and made the repairs very quickly. We were very happy with the service and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

02/18/2021

Eric D.

Gutter Helmet looks great on my house, and I don't have to worry about my gutters. I have a double trunk Redwood, a Pine and a Blue Altus. Both of my adjoining neighbors have leaf bearing tress, so I get a lot of foliage dropping on my roof, every year, and while it is enough just racking and cleaning up what falls on the ground, I am glad I don't have to clean my gutters out.

Description of Work
Gutter Guard on my gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

Thank you for the review and for your business! We're pleased to hear you're satisfied with our company and services! Please do take advantage of our $200 referral program by recommending us to family, friends and neighbors. Anyone that purchases Gutter Helmet, that you refer, we will give them $200 OFF AND send you $200, it's a wonderful program! Visit www.harryhelmet.com/refer/. Thanks again!

01/27/2021

Keith S.

It went fine, They kept us informed of when the work would be scheduled. We had them do the front gutter several years ago. They come and do the work and there has never been a problems.

Description of Work
To put Gutter Helmet on my rain gutter on the back of my home.

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

11/09/2020

Joanne K.

The service rep was outstanding and very professional. The installers came on time and finished the project in a timely fashion, they too were very professional.

Description of Work
An addition of gutters along with a replacement.

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/26/2020

KATHY K.

The Gutter Helmet sales person arrived on time and was very knowledgeable and helpful. The staff in Columbus kept us updated on our scheduling date and returned calls promptly. The installation crew arrived on time and did a great job. This is an all around quality company, and we are very pleased with the job that they did for us.

Description of Work
Replaced Gutter Guards

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thank you for the review and for your business! We're so pleased to hear you're satisfied with our company and services! Please do take advantage of our $200 referral program by recommending us to family, friends and neighbors. Anyone that purchases Gutter Helmet, that you refer, we will give them $200 OFF AND send you $200, it's a wonderful program! Visit www.harryhelmet.com/refer/. Thanks again!

10/19/2020

John B.

Got the company's name from Angie's List, and the phone representative called back within a few hours to set up my free estimate. On the day of the estimate, the salesman was an hour early for our appointment which I thought was a little odd, but he explained that he was scheduled differently than I was told. The installers called me three weeks later to only give me a 20 minute advance notice that they were coming to do the install that day. Two installers completed the whole job in about 3 hours, and the work appears to be top notch. We haven't had a hard rain to determine the quality of the product since the install, but the clean up was done perfectly by the crew.

Description of Work
Install gutter helmets (gutter guards)

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

10/06/2020

JAMES S.

The estimate meeting was very good and informative. The company remained in contact setting up the installation appointment. The Installer was on time, very nice and easy to work with. Also very informative.

Description of Work
Gutter covers by Gutter Helmet.

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/08/2020

Myron H.

We had the best experience, called in and the salesman came the next day. He told us it could be 3-4 weeks for install but the following week they showed up and did an awesome job. We are happy and would recommend before anyone else.

Description of Work
All new gutters and Helmet

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/28/2020

Mack M.

The contract was signed on 12/31/2019, shingles delivered on 01/22/2020, roof work done on 01/23/2020, and gutter crew reinstalled Harry Helmet gutter system on 02/08 2020. All work was completed as stipulated in the contract, Foreman and workers were very polite, professional and cleaned up the area after finishing. I am very pleased with my new roof and highly recommend this company for your next roof and/or gutter project.

Description of Work
Take off old roof, replace plywood as needed, install new roof and replace Harry Helmet gutter System.

Category roofing, animal removal

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

08/13/2020

Brenda C.

They worked me in sooner than promised and called beforehand to tell me what day they were coming. That morning I got a message and they arrived, did their work and cleaned up and left. I am looking forward to no more having to hire someone to clean out my gutters!

Description of Work
Gutter topper

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

08/06/2020

tara R.

Very happy. Very professional and knowledgeable man came out for free estimate. The system, unlike screens or something that sounds similar, seems to have been carefully thought out and extensively tested. They installed gutterd quickly and even tied in our rain barrels at no extra charge. Have not had enough rain to judge performance, but based on product specs and professionalism and lifetime guarantee of cleaning whenever needed, without charge, we expect to have no issues with these gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter installation and some sort of cover for gutter to avoid leaves clogging it.

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/31/2020

James B.

I am very happy with the work that was done for my house. We had been getting bad water damage down the side of our house from a poorly designed gutter system which was constantly being clogged and becoming overwhelmed with rainfall. The installation for my new gutter system from Gutter Helmet took 1 day and I've already seen an instant improvement in how our house does with rain now. No more poor water drainage from the roof and having the gutter helmet system in place now means I won't have to worry about cleaning out clogged gutters 3-4 times per year. I could not be happier with the job that was done!

Description of Work
New gutter system installation

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/22/2020

tom P.

I have seven contacts with Gutter Helmet in Millersville MD via the phone/web and Gutter Helmet has not responded to any of my requests. Quick to take my money though.

Description of Work
Gutters needed to be cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

We're so sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing and we thank you for your patience. Our Manager will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss this issue more in detail. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and thanks for your patience!

07/16/2020

Stephen A.

Good product, strong sales agent, deplorable customer service

Description of Work
re-install following new roof

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

Thank you for the review and for your business! We're sorry to hear about your bad experience with our customer service and the roofer reinstall dilemma you went through. We have your ticket as being closed out on our end but if there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know. Thank you again.

07/10/2020

Christina A.

Excellent - Team arrived on time, cleaned gutters and installed Gutter Helmet within a few hours.

Description of Work
Gutter Helmet Installation

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Review for Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet® - 210 Najoles Rd, Millersville, MD - 38756135

07/07/2020

mike H.

Employees were punctual and efficient in completing the task at hand.

Description of Work
Gutters needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/10/2020

Jennifer R.

The two gentlemen who came to install the gutter guards had been very professional. They arrived on time and finished the job in no time, that same day. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone!

Description of Work
Gutter Guards

Category gutter cleaning, animal removal

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/04/2020

Holly A.

It's funny, I almost didn't call Gutter Helmet, but I'm glad I did. Rob came out to give me a quote. He was prepared to show me everything I needed to know, including samples of equipment, while also respecting social distancing. He talked about downspout diameter (mine was too small), immediately saw the areas where I was having issues (I knew that, but it was great that he pointed them out without prompting). Most importantly to me, he talked to me as an intelligent homeowner, never feeling the need to "man-splain" (thank you Rob!). They weren't the cheapest, but weren't more by much. The gutter helmets seem like they will work well for leaves and debris and the gutters did a great job of "guttering" during a bit downpour last night. The other company I didn't choose? Told me my issues were only the gutter diameter, while ignoring the sag/tree damage, and acted as though we was doing me a favor/I shouldn't worry my pretty little head about it, oh, and showed up an hour late without a call. Blergh. If I had one complaint about Harry Helmet was that they were too prompt for installation. Admittedly I did sign off on the contract that I didn't need to be home, but I still expected to get a warning call when they were coming. They ended up coming out for installation in April, when I wasn't anticipating them for at least another 2 weeks, but I guess if that's my worst complaint, I think we're good.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement and "helmet"/cover installation

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

05/01/2020

Ms. B.

The job went very well, no issues and/or problems. Its a very high quality and workmanship job. Julio, the local salesmen was awesome/fabulous,

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Helmet System

Category gutter repair, roofing, animal removal

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Thank you for the review and business. Please do take advantage of our $200 referral program by recommending us to family, friends and neighbors. Anyone that purchases Gutter Helmet, that you refer, we will give them $200 OFF AND send you $200, its a wonderful program! Thanks again.

12/30/2019

Brian P.

We just had the covers installed over the holidays. We were out of town, but we didn't need to be there for the installation. Everything appeared to go well. They even rerouted a section of our gutters at our request. The gutter covers feel sturdy and blend in well with the roof. We had a moderate rain and the water appeared to flow properly as intended using surface tension. We will see how they hold up in a heavier rain, but we're hopeful. Our neighbors all have the same brand and reported being happy with them. We considered some of the other gutter companies that sell "screen"-style covers as alternatives, but they had bad reviews from family and neighbors alike. We also didn't like the competitors' sales tactics, whereas Harry Helmet's sales reps were courteous, low pressure, and willing to work with us. The only issue we had with the company is that they were a little slow to schedule and complete the installation. I had to reach out to them a couple times weeks after the deposit was processed to get it scheduled. Then they didn't show up on the scheduled day. Apparently they had to cancel on account of weather, but I didn't get receive any notification about that, either before or after the date. Maybe they tried to call at some point, but with all the robocall recently I've stopped answering calls from unknown local numbers--and anyway if they did call they didn't leave a voicemail or email. But despite the minor scheduling issues, we're happy overall with the experience.

Description of Work
Gutter covers

Work Completed On 12/21/2019