Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®

Virginia: Contractors
12/31/2022

210 Najoles Rd

Millersville, MD 21108

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available. ...

4.2

4.4

gutter repair (256)gutter cleaning (43)roofing (20)animal removal (10)driveway pavers (1)deck cleaning (1)

05/10/2021

One of my gutters had significant wear and tear and needed to be replaced. A technician came to the house to do a complete review of the gutter system and made recommendations. The repairmen arrived on the scheduled date on time and made the repairs very quickly. We were very happy with the service and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

02/18/2021

Gutter Helmet looks great on my house, and I don't have to worry about my gutters. I have a double trunk Redwood, a Pine and a Blue Altus. Both of my adjoining neighbors have leaf bearing tress, so I get a lot of foliage dropping on my roof, every year, and while it is enough just racking and cleaning up what falls on the ground, I am glad I don't have to clean my gutters out.

Description of Work
Gutter Guard on my gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

Thank you for the review and for your business! We're pleased to hear you're satisfied with our company and services! Please do take advantage of our $200 referral program by recommending us to family, friends and neighbors. Anyone that purchases Gutter Helmet, that you refer, we will give them $200 OFF AND send you $200, it's a wonderful program! Visit www.harryhelmet.com/refer/. Thanks again!

01/27/2021

It went fine, They kept us informed of when the work would be scheduled. We had them do the front gutter several years ago. They come and do the work and there has never been a problems.

Description of Work
To put Gutter Helmet on my rain gutter on the back of my home.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

11/09/2020

The service rep was outstanding and very professional. The installers came on time and finished the project in a timely fashion, they too were very professional.

Description of Work
An addition of gutters along with a replacement.

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/26/2020

The Gutter Helmet sales person arrived on time and was very knowledgeable and helpful. The staff in Columbus kept us updated on our scheduling date and returned calls promptly. The installation crew arrived on time and did a great job. This is an all around quality company, and we are very pleased with the job that they did for us.

Description of Work
Replaced Gutter Guards

Category gutter repair,animal removal

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thank you for the review and for your business! We're so pleased to hear you're satisfied with our company and services! Please do take advantage of our $200 referral program by recommending us to family, friends and neighbors. Anyone that purchases Gutter Helmet, that you refer, we will give them $200 OFF AND send you $200, it's a wonderful program! Visit www.harryhelmet.com/refer/. Thanks again!

10/19/2020

Got the company's name from Angie's List, and the phone representative called back within a few hours to set up my free estimate. On the day of the estimate, the salesman was an hour early for our appointment which I thought was a little odd, but he explained that he was scheduled differently than I was told. The installers called me three weeks later to only give me a 20 minute advance notice tha...

Description of Work
Install gutter helmets (gutter guards)

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

10/06/2020

The estimate meeting was very good and informative. The company remained in contact setting up the installation appointment. The Installer was on time, very nice and easy to work with. Also very informative.

Description of Work
Gutter covers by Gutter Helmet.

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/08/2020

We had the best experience, called in and the salesman came the next day. He told us it could be 3-4 weeks for install but the following week they showed up and did an awesome job. We are happy and would recommend before anyone else.

Description of Work
All new gutters and Helmet

Category gutter repair,animal removal

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/28/2020

The contract was signed on 12/31/2019, shingles delivered on 01/22/2020, roof work done on 01/23/2020, and gutter crew reinstalled Harry Helmet gutter system on 02/08 2020. All work was completed as stipulated in the contract, Foreman and workers were very polite, professional and cleaned up the area after finishing. I am very pleased with my new roof and highly recommend this company for your nex...

Description of Work
Take off old roof, replace plywood as needed, install new roof and replace Harry Helmet gutter System.

Category roofing,animal removal

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

08/13/2020

They worked me in sooner than promised and called beforehand to tell me what day they were coming. That morning I got a message and they arrived, did their work and cleaned up and left. I am looking forward to no more having to hire someone to clean out my gutters!

Description of Work
Gutter topper

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Gutter protection, gutter guards, gutter covers, gutter replacement, roof replacement, rain gutters, and Helmet Heat.

Gutter cleaning or gutter repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check