Bayside Electric Co

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2009

Bayside Electric Company is family-owned & operated by Father and Son, Tony and AJ Braun. Tony Braun learned the Electrical trade while working for BGE many years ago and continued to hone his skills through training and many years of experience. Known for being meticulous and a great troubleshooter, AJ has now completed the apprenticeship program and is following in his father’s footsteps. Both take great pride in their work and look forward to meeting new customers every day. There are many benefits to small, family owned businesses. You can safely refer us to your friends, family, and co-workers without worry. Smaller family owned businesses are notorious for offering better service and higher quality work since they are the business and no one cares more about a business than the owner. The relationship between the customer and the business is much stronger and more personal when you always know who you’re working with. With Bayside Electric Company, the owner is on every job. To Schedule an Appointment please call - (410) 421-5491. No Subs. No Travel Fees. Depending on the type of work to be performed, costs are either a flat fee or hourly, ask for details. Service work is guaranteed for one year, and installed products come with an additional warranty from the manufacturer....

Dependable Painting Services, LLC

Locally owned business with over 15 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

S & J Painting & Remodeling

Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - S & J Painting and Remodeling, S & J Custom Remodeling .

Offers by S & J Painting & Remodeling on Angi
Spiros Painting

Our company is family owned and operated. We offer free estimates. Our prices are rarely beat and our work is of the best quality. We usually have between 4 and 10 employees depending on how busy we are at the time. We have no problem acquiring extra employees if needed for a larger job. We will also take sub-contract work from another company. We do not sub jobs out to other companies, but we will complete jobs for other companies that are looking to sub work out. We ask for one-third of the total price up front so that we know the customer is serious about getting the work done. With this money we will use it to buy necessary materials and supplies to complete the job. If the customer mentions that they found our company on Angie's List there will be a 10% discount applied to the asking price to complete the job.

10/28/2016

Overall it went okay. They came out and ran the line. Turned out the wrong gauge wire was run. Tony came back out and corrected the problem at no additional cost. Work was great as usual.

Description of Work
Added a 50 amp line to a 14-50 plug for a 240v Electric Vehicle Charging station. About a 50 foot run.

05/18/2016

Tony and AJ showed up on time. They were very friendly and got right to work. Because the original ceiling fan was not installed properly, AJ had to make do with what was installed in the ceiling. He explained everything as he did it and did not push for an option that I didn't want. The end result is just what I wanted. Both Tony and AJ were very professional. I highly recommend them for electric...

Description of Work
installation of ceiling fan, new light switches and GFI outlet installation

03/20/2016

I did not use them. Please stop asking me to review this company.

Description of Work
Nothing - The only reason I am filling this out is because the Angies List website continues to send me reminders to rate this company. I originally purchased an Angie's List deal to replace a bathroom fan with this company. However, it turned out that I could get a better price elsewhere so I did not use the deal. I do not remember exactly when all this happened but it was a year or two ago. I hope this entry will stop the Angies List reminders to rate the service.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

11/30/2015

Job was exactly as requested and exactly as quoted. New wiring was run from outside and up to the second floor. Not a huge job but AJ was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and prompt. Job was completed within the timeframe and dollar amount originally estimated. Nothing bad to report and I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Wire and outlet installation.

11/14/2015

I had two electrical outlets on my deck that had stopped working. One had it's gasket corroded and water got in tripping the GFCI for the sockets. AJ came and replaced the sockets, and put new updated covers on them. Switches work great now. AJ was quick and on time.

Description of Work
Fixed and updated two outdoor electrical sockets.

Category electrician

Panel box replacements and upgrades, circuit breakers and fuses, new and old wiring, code violations corrected, ceiling fan installations, lighting and receptacles, dimmer switches, club basements and additions, whole house wiring, swimming pools and hot tubs solar panel, smoke detectors, all types of residential electrical wiring & repairs, generator installation.

Generator servicing