The Dock Guy LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2011

Landscaping - Lakefront

Prime Plumbing

A local plumbing firm with extensive experience in both the residential and commercial industry. Handles all aspects of service from excavating and repairing sewer and water mains, to leaking pipes and faucets.

Offers by Prime Plumbing on Angi
Rick's Plumbing and HVAC

Specializing in plumbing services, installs, and repairs, along with servicing drain pipes, sewer inspections and cleaning, wells, pumps, septic tanks, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Diems Discount Plumbing

Diem's Discount Plumbing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with the ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

03/04/2015

Description of Work

Category dock building

07/21/2011

Mr. Robert Cooper fixed spears and boat lifts. He was reasonable. He did what he said that he would do. He did a good job. He left a card or some kind of solicitation in my mailbox. I called him and he came out. He told me that the boat lift needed new cables and some other things. So, I put it off for a month. Something happened to the boat lift. The cable got jammed and it would not come off to ...

Description of Work
I have used the services of The Dock Guy LLC last weekend. I needed some maintenance work to be done on the boat lift. He came out and fixed it.

Category dock building

Piers and bulkheads repairs, boat lifts & jet dock sales, boat lifts & jet docks & demolition.