Stone Services Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a company large enough to do big jobs but small enough to keep the customer relationship personal. Our philosophy is to make the customer happy. We come to do the job right the first time....

Maryland Heating and Air Conditioning is a full service Heating and Air Conditioning company specializing in the repair, maintenance and installation of all brands of heating and cooling equipment.

DNA Mechanical - plumbing services

Pipco Air Conditioning & Heating Company is family owned and has been operating for over 51 years, serving Baltimore and surrounding counties. Pipco specializes in the installation and servicing of residential and commercial air conditioning and heating systems having installed over 15,000 new units. Our staff is factory trained and radio dispatched to provide the best available service, no matter what make or model, to our customers. We offer financing and we are fully insured and licensed. LICENSE# 2265 15 EMPLOYEES. ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER DISCOUNT.

03/08/2019

i have change my water tank and the boiler had to be re caliber . i have a triangle tube boiler and not to many people know how to work on them. stone service is on their website and did a great job.

Description of Work
re caliber my triangle tube boiler

08/03/2017

Stone Services responded immediately to my request, came to the house within the hour. Services were performed perfectly despite the fact that the unit is placed in a hot attic area. The system has been working properly ever since.

Description of Work
Our air conditioner stopped working on one of the hottest days this summer.

05/26/2017

Stone Services was very professional, arrived on time, and completed the job quickly while keeping their work area clean.

Description of Work
Installed 3 ductless air conditioners

08/07/2012

We have a high efficiency Prestige Solo 110 Water Boiler which not all plumbing companies service. I contacted the manufacturer and they responded by sending me 5 contractor's names and e-mail addresses. Please note no phone #'s. The 2 companies I contacted were Stone Services Inc and Bibb-Henry Albert Co. Finding the phone # for Bibb I called them to which they replied, "E-mail us the information...

Description of Work
Corrected our problem of no hot water. Did a thorough maintenance check.

Category plumbing

Heating, Air Conditioning, and Boilers--Sales, Service and Design. Our specialties include homes and businesses, we come to fix the problems that other contractors could just never work out...one of our government customers call Robert Hacker, owner, the HVAC whisperer!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover