Handy Man From Heaven

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

503 Magnolia Ave

Middle River, MD 21220

Our Purpose, Our Mission, Your Home. At Handy Man from Heaven, we understand that small projects are as important as large projects for your home. Time, energy and skill can keep these projects from getting completed. Our mission is to complete those projects with quality craftsmanship giving you more time to enjoy your home and life. Though we have the experience and skilled craftsman for larger projects, we won’t say no to your small projects. Handy Man from Heaven is a fully licensed, insured and professional handyman company that considers your home and projects the most important thing on our list!...

09/29/2020

Deborah K.

Dave did a great job. He took his time and showed pride in his work. I definitely would hire him again.

Description of Work
Spackling, painting 4 rooms, hallway and stairwell, all ceilings and trim work.

Category contractors,interior painters

10/15/2018

Ronald C.

Both techs that were present until job was finished Jerod & Jake were the nicest, professional, down to earth young men I have met in a long time. Their job skills were point on, and me being an elderly man they both could be my sons and I would be extremely proud of not only their workmanship, but how they conducted themselves as individuals with great heart. They exstended themselves every which way to make sure I was pleased with everything. They cleaned after every visit and did an outstanding job. Handyman from Heaven need to count a blessing for these two wonderful engaging young men. They were so real in their work and so very, very nice to converse with. I would highly recommend HMFH to anyone.Also the front office of Amie & Anne Marie were outstanding for their approach in consulting what work was needed to be done, along with their very gentle manner in their conversation, they were really nice to talk to. Super satisfied customer Ron Cascio

Description of Work
Ceiling drywall about 4x4 needed to be replaced due to bathroom plumbing leak

Category drywall,handyman service

09/22/2018

Tammy L.

The person who came was a little late. I had called the office when he did not show up on time. In the two hours he was here, he got to some of the items on my list. He installed my brand new light fixture on my deck. But....it was installed upside down and he left a piece of it in the box. He also "fixed" my handle on my sick. But...the next day when I went to use it, the handle came off again. I also noticed that my door handle, which he installed on my front door, looked strange. It turns out that it is upside down, but it may have been made for a door swinging the other way. This I did not mention to the company when I called back, because it may have been my fault for buying the wrong item. But, he never said anything to me, when he installed it upside down. When I called the company the next day, they said he would call me back that day. He didn't. I called again the next day. He finally called and came that night. He fixed the sink and the light fixture. However, I did not hear an apology from him until close to the time he was getting ready to leave. He did fix those items. What was surprising about all of this is that I actually knew the person who came to do the work from when our kids were small and in elementary school. I still have more things that need doing, but I won't use this company again.

Description of Work
Various - install back light on deck, change dining room light fixture, change locks on front door, fix handle on sink, and others he didn't get to.

Category handyman service

The company was made aware of these issues and we returned to make the repairs at no charge within 2 days of being notified. We did, and do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. The door handle was never mentioned to us. The customer supplied us with a universal handle meant to be installed the way we did but we would be happy to make a change at no charge as well. We do have some great Handymen who reside in different communities and each one of them takes pride in doing quality work for their neighbors and the communities they live in and represent. We are blessed to have such great team members in these wonderful communities!

11/11/2017

RENEE B.

the work was terrible. the framing of the window and door were removed and they took it with them. Now we have to purchase additional trim to trim the window and door (after already purchasing it) and we have to hire another person to fix what they have messed up, including the baseboard heat and mud that was dripped all over various walls, as well as the ceilings that still need to have mud and sanding completed.

Description of Work
we agreed to have ceiling drywall removed and replaced to get rid of textured ceiling as well as work on re framing windows and window sills and 3 interior doors and patching holes in walls. When the men showed up, they stated it would be easier and more cost effective to mud over the textured ceilings. one man began working on the windows and doors. They competed 2 of three doors (leaving one with the studs exposed) Also, after 4 days and completing their 5th round of mud/starting on a sixth with their next visit, and after verbalizing concerns each day that the texture was still visible and could be felt, I called the main office and spoke to Steve about my concerns and how we agreed to remove and replace. They would leave all their trash and mud on the baseboard heaters and walls. I told Steve everything they did and he agreed and offered to make the job right and send guys back who would remove and replace and make it right. He sent them back and they removed the frame around one of the windows and a door. After a few more days of replacing and taping and mudding the ceiling, they stated they would come back after we primed the walls and ceilings. Before the men left, I went through and pointed out many spots that could be seen with holes and cracks that were not filled in or finished. he stated he would get to them after we primed. When we completed the priming, we called to set up a time for them to come back out and finish the job. Steve proceeded to tell us they would not be out again unless we paid them for the remaining time they would be out. I told him it was unacceptable to leave with the job in such poor condition and without completion.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

...."they would not be out again unless we paid them for the remaining time they would be out". To our customers, We go above and beyond to try to make our customers happy. We have written feedback and a letter from this customer stating they were happy with the portion of work we were paid to do. (Angie's list currently has no place here to upload our photos and documents). The job was not finished by us nor did we charge or receive payment to complete this project. We also did not charge the customer for the 3 bounced check fees we incurred in collecting payment for the portion we had been paid to do. Please check out our other great reviews and contact us anytime!

10/09/2017

Deanna H.

Amazing! Anyone living in the Northeast knows that dependable handyman are rare! I am tired about the contractors who are late or never show up at all. This company is professionally managed so you know they will show up and on time. The individual who showed up was on time, got to work immediately and offered get suggestions to get what we wanted accomplished in the best way and most efficiently. I was pleasantly surprised by the service and follow up with the company. They do what you ask them to do and not what they want from you $$. Very happy with the quality of service. We hired them immediately for other projects.

Description of Work
Carpentry and hanging stair rails.

Category contractors,handyman service

Thank you for choosing Handyman from Heaven. We know that our customers have many choices when hiring a contractor, and our heart and mission is to provide service that goes above and beyond the average service. We look forward to helping with any of your future projects.

06/04/2017

Richard W.

Our handyman was Drew. He was punctual, courteous and very skilled at what he does. All of my ceiling holes were patched and stucco was matched pretty good. Since I have some physical ailments, I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Needed holes in ceiling patched due to electrical work.

Category drywall,handyman service

Thank you for hiring Handyman From Heaven! Call on us anytime for any projects we can help you with around your home or office. We would also be happy to provide the same great service to your neighbors, family or coworkers.

04/17/2017

Michael I.

My wife and I started a painting project. We got the trim done, but wanted a pro to come in and knock off the rest of the job painting all the walls. Drew was our handy man. He was on time, friendly and professional. He inspected what we asked for and did the job. The final result looks spectacular, and I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We needed our hall, dining room and living room painted.

Category handyman service,interior painters

Thank You for having us help you paint and work on your home. It is important to us that we arrive on time and work in a professional and friendly manner. We would be glad to help you again any time.

03/28/2017

Marcus L.

Folks - the owner corrected the issue and sent out another crew who got us all taken care off. Previous review below. Original review: Not so good for the vanity install in our opinion. I'll attach a picture of the finished product so folks can judge for themselves. My Mother-in-Law, normally a jovial person, the results brought her to tears. My Wife left a voicemail for them after normal business hours after we drove to her house to see what was upsetting her; I'm sure they'll make this right based off their reputation. I'll update the review if the system lets me and they correct this. Thanks."

03/28/2017

Marcus L.

Not so good for the vanity install in our opinion. I'll attach a picture of the finished product so folks can judge for themselves. Normally a jovial person, the results brought her to tears. My Wife left a voicemail for them after normal business hours after we drove to her house to see what was upsetting her; I'm sure they'll make this right based off their reputation. I'll update the review if the system lets me and they correct this. Thanks."

Description of Work
I'm writing this review on behalf of my mother-in-law. She had a bathroom vanity, toilet and a sump pump installed.

Category handyman service

We did not work for this person who posted this review. We worked for a family member at a different home. The picture uploaded by this person was done by a different handyman and this is not how we finished the job. We have tried to upload pictures of our completed workmanship, but cannot post an image on this review page. If you would like to see the finished product, please contact our office. We would be glad to help with your home improvement projects, from power washing and gutter cleaning, to insulation, drywall, custom painting and trim. And Much More...

03/27/2017

Bryce K.

it didn't. I called on 3/27. Their first availability was 4/25. That's way to long.

Description of Work
Some roofing repair, some light electrical and some masonry

Category handyman service

We never worked for this person. We are a multiple award winning company and our services are usually in high demand, especially during the spring months when we help our customers with power washing, gutter cleaning, decks, trim repairs, siding, shutters, painting, putting out yard furniture or whatever needs to be done. Every job is important to us, and we try to get to every customer as soon as possible while accommodating their schedule and not cutting any corners or stopping a job to start a new project. For all your interior or exterior needs, please give us a call to get on our schedule for some award winning service and workmanship and get that honey-do list completed.

DSE Carpentry

Verizon super pages.com

All Pro Restoration

When the unexpected happens you want a professional on your team—one who analyzes and fixes the problems quickly in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Turn to AllPro Fire and Water Restoration. As an industry leader, family-owned AllPro has been restoring homes and businesses to their original condition for nearly a decade. With a goal of providing efficient, reliable work on time and on budget, AllPro Fire & Water Restoration has helped thousands of homeowners and businesses in the Baltimore metropolitan region recover from minor and major events. Our expert crews cover New Castle County in Delaware, Cecil County, Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City MD, Carroll County and other surrounding counties in Maryland. Call us and discover why AllPro is the first step to take when the unexpected happens. Call the Certified Professionals at AllPro today!

MoldGone LLC

MoldGone is a full service mold inspection, air quality testing, remediation, and reconstruction company with over a decade of experience. Our inspectors and technicians carry the highest and most recognized certifications in the industry. Whether your are a residential or commercial customer seeking mold testing or remediation services you can be assured that the project will be professionally managed and properly certified. There are many companies that offer mold remediation - make sure that the company you choose has an industry recognized mold remediation or inspection certification such as the American Council of Accredited Certification (ACAC) or equivalent. MoldGone is unsurpassed in its commitment to customer service excellence, provision of only the highest caliber service, and providing unsurpassed value in every project or inspection delivered. MoldGone's customers have ranged from the residential homeowner to private schools and churches. In fact, when the Sisters at a private Catholic girls school in the Washington, D.C. area needed a company to treat mold in the Sister's private archive room, complete with 100 year-old manuscripts, they entrusted MoldGone, LLC to do the project. On another project that involved removing mold from a 30 foot ceiling above a filled indoor pool, when the scaffolding company wanted several thousand dollars to build the necessary scaffold to reach the treatment area MoldGone built its own providing the customer significant savings. At MoldGone, LLC. we constantly strive to find the most cost effective way to fully address each and every mold condition. MoldGone technicians are trained specifically for mold treatment and remediation. They are also required to have construction experience since many of our projects involve demolition and reconstruction. Technicians are held to the utmost highest levels of quality with each project receiving a thorough walkthrough by management before it is deemed complete.

Offers by MoldGone LLC on Angi
    State of Maryland
    Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation: Home Improvement Commission
    10/29/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Your "Honey-Do" list is just one call away. Kitchens & Bathroom Enhancements, Accessory Installations, Windows, Screens, Doors & Locks Replaced. Shelves Hung, Railings & Grab Bars, Furniture Assembly, Custom Tile & Grout, Drywall Repair, Interior & Exterior Caulking, Painting & Trim, Washing Windows. Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Deck Repairs, Siding, Shutters and much more. Subcontractors used for Electrical and Plumbing services.

Ask for details.