Alternative Roofing Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

The company formed as a partnership in 2004. One partner with 25 years of commercial roofing experience in government projects and the other with 12 years in roofing product distribution. They formed Alternative Roofing, Inc. as a contracting company that would provide the utmost customer service, integrate new products and technologies to offer customers greater options for their roofing needs....

Bethel Roofing llc

MVP Home Specialists LLC

We empower property owners to battle billion dollar insurance companies and win their claim. Our process results in property owners receiving 3x the national claim average. This enables you to drastically increase the value of you property, without interfering with your busy daily live. Were here to save you time, money and effort whatever your roofing and siding needs may be. Call for a free inspection or consultation today! Licensed, Insured & A+ rating with BBB.

Conrey Construction Company, Inc

Conrey Construction Company has been one of the area’s most trusted contractors since 1962. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows & decks as well as other exterior home improvement projects like porch enclosures, porticos and more. Call us today for a free estimate on your next home improvement project.

07/25/2019

Terrible. Appointment scheduling was not as expected. After multiple requests to let me know what time a technician will arrive to my house to evaluate a leak problem and assess roof, I finally received time frame between 2-4pm. On that day, a technician failed to show up for the appointment and did not call to inform about delay . I emailed Darcie to let her know that their service is no longer n...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/23/2018

This company replaced Monarch Roofing at 5511 Maggie St, Baltimore, MD. 21225. It went great and the guys were so nice. I previously used this company in 2010 to add aluminum siding on my front porch. I called again but found they had new owners and no longer did siding. I had projects for two homes, both required gutter covers and aluminum coating on the porch roof. One house also needed window s...

Description of Work
Gutters covered, Aluminum siding caulked, Porch Roof aluminum coated, Window shutters replaced, downspout replaced

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,window treatments

03/16/2017

Jackie, who spoke to us, was very polite, helpful and professional. I'd like to work with her in the future.

Description of Work
I called to get some records of previous work that had been done on my roof.

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking time to recognize Jacki she does a nice job and it's nice to hear that our customers can appreciate that. Regards, John Morath

09/30/2016

Everything went very well. I was very please with their services and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking time to review our company. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience. Please keep us in mind on any future needs. Regards, John Morath

09/28/2016

I was highly impressed with this company. Very honest.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

[Member name removed] we appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear it was a positive experience. Please keep us in mind for any future roofing, siding or gutter issues. Regards, John Morath

Roof replacements, repairs & preventative maintenance for residential & commercial roofing systems. Gutters & Siding

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available