Alternative Roofing Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

The company formed as a partnership in 2004. One partner with 25 years of commercial roofing experience in government projects and the other with 12 years in roofing product distribution. They formed Alternative Roofing, Inc. as a contracting company that would provide the utmost customer service, integrate new products and technologies to offer customers greater options for their roofing needs....

BestProWash

202-839-0027 We are offering all of our services, Pressure Washing, Soft Wash Homes Exterior, Roof Washing, Deck Maintenance & Repairs, Gutters Cleaning and Guards, Window Cleaning For your safety and ours, My team wears masks all the time inside your home and when we have to talk to the client. We Accept, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Paypal, Cashapp, Venmo, Apple Pay, Personal checks and Cash for your convenience. FREE ESTIMATES call or text 443-513-6020 or 202-839-0027 if you are able to text pictures we can provide estimates whit out the need to visit you home. We encourage everyone to be safe. It is a small-growing family owned and operated business, We offer residential and commercial services, such as pressure washing on (homes:siding, brick, concrete, walkways, deck pressure washing and sealing/staining, gutter cleaning, gutter repair and replacement, window cleaning, wood restoration, glass restoration, etc.) (commercial: pressure washing on, walkways, dumpster areas, garage, parking lots, brick and concrete restoration, hi-rise window cleaning, glass restoration, awning cleaning, etc.) our commercial services is good for restaurants, shopping centers, office buildings, etc. www.bestproenterprises.com To make it easier you can text me to 443-513-6020 / 202-839-0027 or email it to sales@bestprocompany.com

Chesapeake Property Services

Chesapeake Property Services was founded in 2002. We are a family owned and operated company. Our rapid growth and great reputation has been built by our philosophy of total dedication to the needs of our customers. We are proud to serve central Maryland and look forward to helping your family live cleaner and feel better!

Offers by Chesapeake Property Services on Angi
MasterFix.Llc

We are open and professionally ready to assist you during COVID-19 We care about your safety as well as our employees so we are practicing safe distancing and have the proper gear to use. Please call this number Today 240-305-6252 to schedule.

Offers by MasterFix.Llc on Angi

07/25/2019

Terrible. Appointment scheduling was not as expected. After multiple requests to let me know what time a technician will arrive to my house to evaluate a leak problem and assess roof, I finally received time frame between 2-4pm. On that day, a technician failed to show up for the appointment and did not call to inform about delay . I emailed Darcie to let her know that their service is no longer n...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/23/2018

This company replaced Monarch Roofing at 5511 Maggie St, Baltimore, MD. 21225. It went great and the guys were so nice. I previously used this company in 2010 to add aluminum siding on my front porch. I called again but found they had new owners and no longer did siding. I had projects for two homes, both required gutter covers and aluminum coating on the porch roof. One house also needed window s...

Description of Work
Gutters covered, Aluminum siding caulked, Porch Roof aluminum coated, Window shutters replaced, downspout replaced

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,window treatments

03/16/2017

Jackie, who spoke to us, was very polite, helpful and professional. I'd like to work with her in the future.

Description of Work
I called to get some records of previous work that had been done on my roof.

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking time to recognize Jacki she does a nice job and it's nice to hear that our customers can appreciate that. Regards, John Morath

09/30/2016

Everything went very well. I was very please with their services and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking time to review our company. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience. Please keep us in mind on any future needs. Regards, John Morath

09/28/2016

I was highly impressed with this company. Very honest.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

[Member name removed] we appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear it was a positive experience. Please keep us in mind for any future roofing, siding or gutter issues. Regards, John Morath

Roof replacements, repairs & preventative maintenance for residential & commercial roofing systems. Gutters & Siding

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available