J.F. Meyer Construction Company Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2011

J.F. Meyer Construction Company Inc. is the premier company for fine home renovation and construction. Our services include renovation of historic and contemporary structures as well as full service repair and maintenance on all components of your buildings. Our experienced craftsmen will transform your project into all your expectations of quality, timeliness and budget. Our close association with architects, historic preservationists and quality suppliers will ensure an exceptional job. Also servicing the District of Columbia....

Kelly Property Management of AA County LLC

Kelly Property Management of Anne Arundel County, LLC. A Better Way to Rent Real Estate! One-stop real estate website for all your Residential Property Management needs. If you will be vacating your home and just curious what your options are or have an investment home please give me a call to review how my services my fit your needs. Looking forward to earning your business.

11/01/2016

Jim came by and gave me an estimate that turned out to be much higher than the job eventually cost. Once the hidden areas were revealed he was able to do the job at about a third of the estimated cost. I was so pleased with the work, I had him do a lot more. I'm fully satisfied with the work done and will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I removed a deck and found that the wood on the house behind the deck was rotten. This included siding and structural members. The damage was extensive.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,siding,woodworking

07/20/2015

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Mr. Meyer for an estimate to acquire a home improvement grant from Dept. of Historic Preservation. I was unsuccessful in my attempt but Mr. Meyer provided on site estimates and documentation as requested in a timely and professional manner. The only reason I did not use his services was that I was denied the grant and thereafter became extremely ill and could not afford to do the project without the grant.

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you, Mrs. {member name removed} and I hope that you will be feeling better soon and good luck with all of your endeavors. Jim

03/10/2015

They have worked for the past 10 years. It was great. Their quality was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a ton of work. I had a bathroom redone. I had the siding of my house replaced. I had my deck resurfaced. I had windows and doors replaced. It was a major home construction and painting. I had also carpets replaced. My most recent services were interior painting, carpeting and other construction work to prepare the house for sale.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

I'm happy that everything worked out well and that you were able to sell the house so quickly. It was a pleasure working for you again and I look forward to helping you on future projects.

01/20/2014

Jim Meyer was very professional and exact in what work would be done in his proposal. Thou it took longer than expected ( because of bad weather conditions) his team of contractors got the job done to our satisfaction. We are waiting to have them do more work inside. Overall, I would give them an A and recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, 6 new windows, interior repair and painting.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,replacement windows,interior painters

It was a pleasure working for you and in helping to rehabilitate the back of the house. Thank you for the business. Jim

12/04/2012

Mr. Myers showed up on time and asked me several questions about my project. I decided to go with someone else, called Mr. Myers and informed him, he was very gracious. I will consider using him in the future he was well prepared, knowledgeable, prompt and professional. The only reason I didn't use him is because I had other people look at the project and went with them before he had the opportuni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work performed.

CATEGORY decks

Remodeling, General Construction, Carpentry, Renovation, Historic Restoration, Construction Management, General Contracting,Building Repair, Millwork, Windows & Doors, Shutters, Cabinets, Mouldings, Flooring, Tile, Roofing & Guttering, Siding, Brick Re-Pointing,Chimney Re-Lining, Property Management.

NA