Greenstreet Gardens

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2009

4.3

We are a full-service garden center and gift shop. We subcontract for ponds, waterfalls, landscaping, landscape design, etc. For more information please visit us on our website www.greenstreetgardens.com ...

Go Totally Green

Mowing, Trimming, Flower Beds, Mulching, Aeration, De-Thatching, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Yard Cleanup, Weed Pulling. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Go Totally Green on Angi
MRW Lawns Inc

Over 30+ years, we have worked hard to make the trademark virtues our customers have come to know us by. Whether it is for the quality professional products and technicians, or the honest way we present expectations and meet or exceed them. MRW Lawns, Inc. remains the best choice when you choose to hire a professional lawn care and pest control company.

Utopia Enterprises

03/31/2019

Eric M.

I walked into Greenstreet. They were very friendly and helpful. I told them I wanted to set up a home visit with a landscape designer. There wasn't one working at the time but they said if I filled out the form someone would call me in a couple of days to set it up. After 4-5 days without a call my wife called to check the status. They were very apologetic and again said someone would get back to us. Still nothing. We stopped trying and went elsewhere. Disappointing because we liked this place.

Description of Work
Requested on site Landscape Design for my home

Category landscaping

08/18/2011

Tom M.

Nice retail facility in Lothian, responsive sales staff. Reasonable cost of fountain, reasonable delivery charge, and excellent set-up. The crew was personable and thorough in making sure everything was right before leaving. We will definitely consider Greenstreet for future landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Purchase, delivery, and installation of large yard fountain.

Category fountains

Thanks for your business, and for posting a review of our service and products. We look forward to working with you again. Enjoy the new fountain. Thanks - Staff at Greenstreet Gardens.

Flowers, Annuals, Perrannuals, gifts, crocs, vera bradley, landscape design, ponds, water plants, trees, shrubs, mulch, stone, rock, soil, etc