SNT Automotive

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2015

Simply put, we pride ourselves on our determination to resolve all your transportation needs. We are well equipped to tackle the most complex technical problems your vehicle can throw at us. We also have a maintenance program to ensure your vehicle receives the correct maintenance services done at the correct time....

Brady's Auto Care

Brady's Auto Care

Auto Service

04/03/2017

We bought it (the vehicle) used and it is very old so they are keeping it going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had oil changes and they repaired an axle gasket on one of my vehicles. There was fluid loss and that sort of thing. They did basic maintenance.

04/03/2017

They are good. It took a day or less for the work to be completed. We have two cars. The workers explain everything to me. The vehicle was clean when they gave it back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use SNT Automotive to replace an alternator. They also did an oil change, like, maintenance services and brake replacement.

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace coolant system in 1996 Corvette - excellant job.

10/20/2015

They are always reliable, honest (sometimes they will tell us if we don't need service or the problem can be fixed more cheaply) and good at what they do.  Cannot recommend them highly enough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used SNT for multiple services on all of our cars for years.

07/24/2015

They are prompt, honest and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our auto mechanic is SNT Automotive.  They repaired a broken rear view and side mirror on the truck last week.

Auto Service.