Edward’s Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2012

Award winning, locally owned and operated lawn care and landscape maintenance company. Everything from lawn care, fertilizer & weed control programs, landscape maintenance programs, aeration & seeding, cleanups, mulching, landscape design & plantings, landscape drainage projects, grading, leaf removals, lawn rejuvenations, seeding & sodding, patios, walls, walkways, fences, decks and tree removal...we handle just about it all! Give us a call today for your FREE quote! ...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Residential Lawn Mowing

+34 more images

lawn care (196)lawn & landscaping (95)lawn treatment (51)mulch delivering (43)leaf removal (20)tree service (18)hardscaping (14)decks & porches (7)Patios (5)drain pipe installation (5)landscape lighting (2)holiday decorating (1)

09/20/2022

Nikki A.

Got a reasonable quote the day after requesting and the work was done (and well) a few days after that.

Description of Work
Mowing the Lawn

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

06/27/2022

Robyn W.

After dealing with a non-responsive lawn maintenance company that actually damaged my lawn and property, I found Edward's Lawn and Landscaping. This is my first year with them, and thus far they have exceeded expectations. They took a weed-invested mess of a yard and quickly transformed it into a beautiful lawn. They are completely reliable and their communication with customers is absolutely first-rate, which seems to be very rare in the lawn maintenance business. I'm always told if any service is delayed by weather and asked if I want any extra services without pressure to buy them. An excellent company all around.

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

10/15/2021

KATHY T.

They're great. We use them all the time

Description of Work
General lawn service

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

06/07/2021

Meredith L.

Work was done on time and the team did a wonderful job improving the appearance of my property.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup and some landscaping.

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

06/07/2021

Ed G.

Contacted and provided estimate in desired timeframe Work was performed and completed to expectations

Description of Work
Tree trimming Property Grading and Seeding

Category decks, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

01/08/2021

Cathy H.

The project went well. Kyle listened to our ideas, and James, the foreman, was very responsive. The communication was very good. They completed the project on time, too.

Description of Work
We had Edward's install a drainage pipe across our property.

Category lawn service, drain pipe

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

10/23/2020

Alan E.

The process of working with Edward's Lawn & Home is easy with email and telephone communcations. The estimate, contract and payment are managed with email features. The staff are owner, Kyle, are responsive, friendly and knowledgeable. One small area next to the driveway was missed or not as thoroughly done as the rest of the property. Once notified, Edward's was very ameniable to correcting the issue. A little bit of follow up was required to get it completed, but there were apologies and a quick response.

Description of Work
Lawn aeration, reseeding and fertilization

Category decks, lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/22/2020

Brenda B.

The project did not go well because flagstone patio sloped back and had crowns that cause rainwater to drain towards the house. The house foundation remains wet and damp weeks after the rain. The patio structure was not holding shape and one of the edges was collapsing. The three trellis were not well painted. There were areas with little or no paint. I request for things to be fixed and the company crew responded, but did a poor job. After several attempts, they could not fix it right and said we can't help you anymore. We took matters into our own hands and fixed what they could not do. We purchased materials, corrected structure, repainted trellises, and worked on fixing the drainage. We are not professionals in this field but we knew what needed to be done. Our main concern was the potential damage to our new home foundation caused by poor execution of the flagstone patio. We have to fix this. They charged us $7359.00 and we paid it. We did not get our money's worth.

Description of Work
Build a flagstone patio with pea gravel walkway, create river rock border, build/install three trellis and extend downspouts.

Category decks, drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Review for Edward’s Lawn & Landscaping - PO Box 73, Linthicum Heights, MD - 38969922

10/16/2020

Christian T.

Lawn mowing went smoothly and currently going through bush remova

Description of Work
Lawn mowing/bush removal

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/15/2020

Richard M.

Excellent. team consulted with me frequently and made sure I was happy with their work.

Description of Work
Regrading soil and new sod.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

06/09/2020

Alexander K.

We have been using Edwards for a few years now and are always extermely happy with their work. Our landscaping looks great. No problems with scheduling the work and payment, that process is always very smooth.

Description of Work
General yard clean up of weeds and debris; Pruning of shrubs and bushes; mulching all trees and garden beds.

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/19/2020

Pattee F.

We have used Edwards Lawn & Home services for a number of years, and the fact that we keep going back to them speaks for itself. The spring clean-ups are thorough and the gardens (plants, trees, shrubs) all are so refreshed. They are well-mulched for ease of maintenance. All yard detritus is removed and the driveway and street are cleaned every evening before they leave. They do thorough and excellent work. The landscaping work had some bumps, but Troy and Phil worked with us to sort out the project to our satisfaction. I like that it is so easy to communicate with them and that they make sure everyone understands the landscaping projects, before, during, and after completion. Again, we have a beautiful and easy to maintain landscape front, back, and side yards. Edwards Lawn and Home is our 'go-to' place for all of our lawn and landscaping needs.

Description of Work
It was time for the spring yard cleanup; removing the leaves, dead plants, and broken branches from the shrubs. We also needed to have our garden pavers, which outline our front yard garden, refreshed and reworked. They had become loose, broken, and falling down over the years.

Category decks, lawn service, lawn treatment, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Review for Edward’s Lawn & Landscaping - PO Box 73, Linthicum Heights, MD - 38584366

05/01/2020

Lee C.

The guys were very professional- did a great job. They leveled out my back yard and laid sod. I signed up for the periodic visits to fertilize, aerate, and over seed. I think it takes a couple of years for the grass to thicken up, but I think they did a really good job- especially considering the shade in my backyard.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

05/01/2020

Kip L.

Great company with well trained personnel. All work done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category decks, lawn treatment, leaf removal

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

04/02/2020

Scherlynn B.

It went wonderfully. They were very responsive and willing to take any ideas I had and work with them. They were very responsive. They give you a week timeframe to come out and do your project because landscaping is dependent on the weather. I had to pay 30% up front, and the rest was due when the job was completed. They cleaned up everything in the front and took out the weeds. Put in bushes and a hydrangea and covered it with mulch. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Redo front garden area

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Thank you very much for your positive review, we greatly appreciate it!

01/23/2020

Karen G.

Excellent customer service from their rep, Art. He answered all if the questions I had. ( I had been burned twice this season already by two no-show companies). Kristin also was excellent to speak to. She assured me the crew would come out almost immediately ( weather pending of course). The crew was here in 4 business days of me scheduling the leaf removal services! The crew did a thorough job and were here in a timely manner. In fact, I left to go get my hair cut and groceries and when I returned , they had already completed the job and were gone! And this yard is not easy! I would highly recommend Edward’s Lawn and Home llc to EVERYONE!

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Thank you very much for your positive review, we greatly appreciate it!

12/03/2019

Sharon T.

GREAT! friendly and fast service. Will be with Edwards forever!

Description of Work
pruning and leaf removal

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

Thank you so much for this positive A review, we greatly appreciate it!

11/18/2019

Vickie H.

I hired Edward's to perform the (3) visit fall cleanup. Today was visit two of the three. The crew does an efficient immaculate job cleaning up the yard!

Description of Work
Fall cleanup

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

Review for Edward’s Lawn & Landscaping - PO Box 73, Linthicum Heights, MD - 38240016

Thank you so much for this great review...and attaching the after photo! We very much appreciate your continued business, thank you!

10/08/2019

DONALD B.

It was a great experience. The guys not only were prompt and very courteous, but they did the work on the whole property, even though only the backyard was contracted. Definitely will hire them again.

Description of Work
Aeration and overseeding

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Cost $377.1

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

Thank you very much for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your business!

10/02/2019

Brett R.

Everything went smoothly, from obtaining an estimate to scheduling the work and completing the job. Very well organized and thorough communications throughout.

Description of Work
Planting, weeding, trimming, and mulching for a small landscape bed, as well as some lawn turf seeding.

Category landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thank you for this excellent review, and allowing Edward’s the opportunity!

09/11/2019

Sharon T.

GREAT! Only have good things to report. The crew that takes care of my lawn is the best! They enjoy their jobs and it really shows.

Description of Work
taking care of lawn

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

Ms [Member Name Removed]. Thank you very much for this great review! We are happy to hear that all is going well and you are beyond satisfied with services. If there is anything further we can assist with, please let us know. Thank you!

09/06/2019

Paul F.

Excellent crew very professional and knowledgeable. Now let the grass grow!!!

Description of Work
Yard . Aeration and seeding

Work Completed On 09/06/2019