A A Action Waterproofing Inc

District of Columbia
09/30/2022

805 Barkwood Court B

Linthicum Heights, MD 21090

AA Action offers permanent solutions to fix your leaky, moldy or flooded basement or crawlspace. Call AA Action Waterproofing, Inc to schedule your Professional Foundation Inspection 888-922-5517. What our inspection will involve is a very thorough examination of the foundation inside and out. We will explain why your foundation is leaking and what we can do to fix it permanently and provide a written estimate. This service is FREE of charge as long as we are meeting with the homeowner. We have over 30 years of experience helping homeowners in Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. We offer lifetime warranty's that are recognized and accepted as proof of a dry basement by FHA, VA, conventional lenders, and real estate professionals. Our warranty is also transferable should you sell your home. Interest Free Financing available with approved credit. We look forward to working with you....

basement waterproofing (324)well & water pump repair (72)foundation repair (67)mold removal (41)drain pipe installation (40)concrete repair (27)excavating (21)structural engineering (3)egress window (1)plumbers (36)home inspection (13)tile installation (3)

02/16/2021

They did a great job. We got 4 quotes; they were neither the cheapest nor the most expensive. Everything was done on schedule, and they did not try to talk us into work we didn't need. Very professional, and they did a good clean-up job. We were initially annoyed that they had not cleanly cut through our tile (which we did not think to request), but we would have ended up pulling up and replacing ...

Description of Work
French drain installation

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

01/28/2021

Job was promised to be less than two days. The crew arrived at the time agreed on and was thorough, covered walls not affected by the work and were finished by the end of the morning. I will recommend AA Action to anyone in need to basement waterproofing, crawl space improvements and related items.

Description of Work
Along one basement wall, water leaked in during severe rainfall that pounded against this one basement wall of a one-story duplex with basement. AA Action was the only vendor contacted who came up with the contract that focused in on the problem, not looking for ways to pad the contract with items I consider not relevant. AA Action price was lower than the other two and their foreman was able to place the drain pipe where it was most effective.

Category ceramic tile,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we were able to help. Respectfully The Entire AA Action Team

12/11/2020

A large contingent of workers arrived on schedule. They moved the remaining stuff in the basement, a collection of 47 years of "stuff", and got right to it. They jack hammered the perimeter of the basement, removed the concrete, laid new drainage piping, recemented the floor, and painted the moldy walls with a water proof sealant paint. The job took 2 days. They didn't make a mess. They didn't lea...

Description of Work
We had a moldy basement with a failing sump pump.

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thanks for the review. Glad we were able to keep the pups safe and provide a clean, dry basement . Hope you and the family have a great holiday season. Respectfully The Entire AA Action Team.

10/25/2020

Jason was excellent and I will absolutely use AA Action Waterproofing for future projects. After having two other companies provide estimates for fixing our basement leak problem, I called AA Action for a third quote. The first two companies recommended extensive indoor and outdoor remedies with expensive price tags. I was a bit surprised because our leak is very minor. Enter Jason. Jason was frie...

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing - Honest Quote

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. Jason is genuine asset for our company. His integrity is and knowledge are true benefits. Glad we were able to help. I will also let Jason know about your review. Respectfully The Entire AA Action Team.

10/16/2020

The job was easy to schedule and was completed in a timely manner. The job was actually scheduled and completed sooner than expected. Steve was very knowledgeable about the water issues I was experiencing and he answered all of my questions. It's been about a month since I had the work done and my basement has been completely dry.

Description of Work
Sump pump installation

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Thank you for the review we do appreciate it. Respectfully The Entire AA Action Team

09/20/2020

Crew were exceptional. They tried to minimize the Jackhammer as much as possible (I was teaching online). Beautifully finished. Very Professional, and capable. The site was cleaned beyond expectations and the yard is no worse for wear. I WIIL recommend them willingly! I am very pleased with their service! I would share pictures, I will need to email them, Please supply to me a link that I can send...

Description of Work
Exterior drainage

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Wow what a great review. Thank you so much. We would love to see the pictures. If we can be of further help please give us a call. Respectfully The Entire AA Action Team 888-922-5517

09/11/2020

They did a very good job, it looks nice, and they were courteous. End result looks nice, and neat but let's see when it rains. And, I got a 50 year warranty.

Description of Work
They put in a sump pump, and drainage.

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Thanks for review. Glad everything went well. You have a lifetime warranty on system installed. We really appreciate the opportunity to have worked with you. Respectfully The Entire AA Action Team 888-922-5517

09/08/2020

Professional, knowledgeable person conducted inspection of work to be done and presented a realistic, no games, offer. While not the least cost of the proposals received, we appreciated the honesty. The work was done on schedule, very professional, super cautious with dust and protection of house, and minimum disruption. No change orders required. Work was completed in two days. Very happy with wo...

Description of Work
Repair cracks in foundation wall, reinforce wall and install water proofing system.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,structural engineer

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Thank you for the review we really appreciate it. Respectfully The Entire AA Action Team

08/21/2020

It went extremely well. Total project took just 2 days to complete. Mr. Ronald Coleman was very thorough and explained everything to me in his initial visit. He monitored the work being performed, visiting multiple times each day, to make sure the work met his expectations. I really appreciated that. The crew that actually did the work was great, prompt, professional and cleaned up everything befo...

Description of Work
I had waterproofing done all around my basement, had 3 window well drains installed, and had 2 sump pumps installed.

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Thank you for the review. Ron is a huge asset to AA Action Waterproofing He is really thorough and we are really blessed to have him as part of our team. Respectfully The Entire AA Action Team.

07/09/2020

The crew was professional, curtious, efficient and more than happy to show me their work and complete what was needed. They worked quickly and cleaned up perfectly, with very reasonable pricing. Thank you!

Description of Work
We had flooding in our crawl space/basement area. We needed a drain system and sump pump which they installed and works beautifully.

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you. The Entire AA Action Team

Call 888-922-5517 to schedule your Free Professional Inspection. Basement Waterproofing, Excavating, Foundation Repair. Crawl Space Encapsulation, Egress Window, Sump Pumps, Battery Back up systems, Yard Drain and Mold Remediation.

Please Inquire