PriceCo Floors Inc

Maryland
Maryland: General

107 Washington Blvd S

Laurel, MD 20707

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

flooring2020
Installation of a floating luxury vinyl plank in an apartment.

Carpet Special: Mention this ad to your sales rep and receive free upgraded memory foam padding on select stocking carpets. See store for details. While Supplies Last. We are a family owned and operated flooring sales and installation company located in Laurel, MD and serving Maryland, Washington D.C. and Norther Virginia. We specialize in selling and installing carpet, hardwood, luxury vinyl tiles and laminate flooring. It is our goal to go above and beyond expectations to earn your business and ensure that you are continually satisfied with your new floors. Contact us for a free on-location estimate or come visit us our showroom located in Laurel, MD. We gurantee the best prices & service. We stand behind all our work & products. Most of our products are purchased by truckloads so our customers can get the best prices & quality. We carry all the major brand names with the best warranties. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Laurel, Maryland and we can be reached easily at all times. Give us a chance to earn your business, you won't regret it. Visit us at www.PriceCoFloors.com Additional email - Ash@pricecofloors.com....
LVT- Congo Wood project

LVT Installation project
LVT Installation

flooring

2020

flooring (127)hardwood floors (101)carpet installation (57)home remodeling (8)tile installation (16)countertop installation (7)marble & granite (6)cabinet makers (5)handyman (2)cabinet refacing (1)

06/08/2021

Jordan W.

An outstanding experience from quote to installation. Knowledgeable and helpful salesperson (Ash). Quick scheduling. Very communicative. Installers were the most professional contractors I've worked with. They arrived on time, took care of business in an excellent way, and left. And of course the carpets look and feel incredible, and it was all affordable. Couldn't recommend PriceCo more.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

12/08/2020

Rebecca G.

Priceco floors sent a sales representative to come out pretty quickly after I requested an estimate. The actual workers came in the time frame they said they would and were wearing masks, which I appreciated. The work was done SUPER fast and everything looks great. They not only hauled and replaced the carpeting but also pulled out the ceramic tile and replaced it with LVT. The estimate was a bit pricier than some of the other estimates I received but I felt good about the quality of the products and work I was receiving. My only frustrations were that no one called to tell me the work was done and that not all of the furniture was moved back. However, when I called to voice my concerns, Priceco offered to have someone come out the next day to move the furniture back.

Description of Work
Carpeting and LVT

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

08/05/2020

Carolyn H.

The experience went very well, I think I will using them. I have contacted other service providers but I guess I would be scheduling with PriceCo for the job.

Description of Work
came & look at the project and provided an estimate

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

08/05/2020

Daniel L.

It was good service and a good price.

Description of Work
They did flooring.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

04/12/2020

Randy A.

Ash provided a great quote and a installation date that is accommodating. There were no surprises during his visit and what stood out the most was HE gave me a great price on his own. There were no fake calls to my manager If I signed today or nothing like that. If you have a great price offer it like Ash did. The customer isn’t that stupid.

Description of Work
Carpet Installation

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/12/2020

03/19/2020

Barry F.

Ash came to our house and gave us a fair, competitive price. His workers showed as scheduled and completed the installation and carpet removal in one day. All work was done with great care and very professional. The flooring looks beautiful and we are very happy. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Replace carpet flooring with laminate

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

01/31/2020

Lisa P.

Superb, really! I would strongly recommend anyone needing carpet services to contact PriceCo. Their customer service & work performance was exceptional! First, they responded fairly quickly to our Angie’s request, so we didn’t have to chase them down. Second, their estimator Hamid was very accommodating to meet at our house ASAP (spouse & I both work and go to college + full house of young kids = hectic schedule). Our situation: Downstairs family room was water damaged 8 months ago; we were preparing (and stressing) to host a large house party in less than 2 weeks. Because of our tight budget we hoped to keep costs down by replacing carpet padding only, re-use the old carpet. Hamid expressed concern about mold in the old carpet, strongly recommended we get new carpet, but said he’d stick to the old carpet if we really insisted. We believed his quote to include new carpet would be SUPER expensive, just like the quotes we got from 3 other companies. Hamid gave us two quotes - one for using the old carpet and the other to include purchasing new carpet. Hallelujah, he gave us an unbelievably FANTASTIC deal!!! He really did. In addition to appreciating the instant quotes, what was unique about PriceCo (unexpected but we loved it!) was that he actually came prepared to show us samples of new carpet options & padding (we chose something similar to the original). We LOVED the assurance of knowing in advance we’d be happy with the end product. The job was completed very quickly & we met our deadline of having a successful house party...but most importantly, our family room is put together and we can feel at ease that we and our children are not running around on moldy carpet (eew!). Lastly, but not least... in regards to followup & payment, I talked to at least two people in their office on separate occasions, and they were not only easy to reach, but genuinely nice and very accommodating. Wish more companies were like them — wonderful to interact with, timely, provided us exactly what we needed at a truly affordable cost — they definitely should pride themselves in making the customer happy! Thank you, PriceCo!

Description of Work
Install new carpet & padding

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Review for PriceCo Floors Inc - 107 Washington Blvd S, Laurel, MD - 38370614

12/08/2019

Mai P.

Sales person was so rude, liar, cheated in measurements of floor area, refused to give back credit of not done work. Poor performance, need to do work twice.

Description of Work
Install brand new hardwood floor

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

I find this review extremely inaccurate and disrespectful. We take pride in our work and our professionalism. This was the first email you sent us: B [Member Name Removed] < > Fri, Nov 1, 8:57 PM to me Hi Ash I would like to do only last item (master bedroom with closet hallway and bed room with closet) that costs $3, 356 for 510 sf. Ft. Please send revised quote. The color and quality of hardwood must match with existing bedroom and existing carpet must remove. How long it gonna take and when is earliest date you can start? Bipin This was the email that I received from you prior to the installation date. The measurements you gave were what was on the contract (rounded to the nearest box for a total of 520 sq ft) and the amount that was installed in your home. All of this was agreed upon prior to the contract being signed, material delivered and installation scheduled. There were no boxes remaining after the installation was complete. After the fact, you wanted to try and change what the square footage of your project as detailed below: B [Member Name Removed] Tue, Nov 19, 10:31 AM to me Good morning Ash Thank you for sending your team to correct decencies yesterday. Attached is the actual measurements of hardwood floor installation at *** The total area of new hardwood installation including 5% wastage is $457 Sq. Ft. Please give me credit of remaining area per contract. Bipin And our response: PriceCo Floors Nov 19, 2019, 11:02 AM to B Good morning Your contract and square footage including waste is 520 square feet. This is what you signed and agreed to (per your signature) prior to your installation date. 520 square feet is the amount of material (rounded to the nearest box) that it took to completely cover your project. If we would have gone with your attached measurements, your job would have been short. Prior to the signing of the contract we discussed this, which is why the square footage was on the contract and why you had to agree with it prior to the installation date. There will be no credit issued.

10/23/2019

Alina S.

Very well. I appreciated their flexibility with scheduling around the painters' schedule. When they ran out of carpet for one part of the house (stairs, etc.) they promptly scheduled to return.

Description of Work
Carpet

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

Thank you for your review of our company. We appreciate it and your business.

07/10/2019

Jessie L.

This company is very client friendly. Ash, Charlotte and Michelle are very responsive. I was well taken care of. Ash was excellent and he put his clients first and responded to my concerns. I am satisfied with their service and will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Hard wood floor

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

Thank you for your review of our company. We appreciate it and your business.

Hardwood flooring, LVT/LVP, carpeting, laminate. Material only purchases or material and installation projects.

Repairs on projects we did not originally install and cleaning services. Installation of ceramic/porcelain tiles. Installation of materials not purchased through our company. Sand and Finishing services if you live in the home.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check