Best Value Property Solutions Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

The company was established to provide the best value to homeowners who want to give their property a unique look they never dreamed about. We offer professional and timely services in: •general repairs •remodeling, and •service projects....

East Coast Landscape Design

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

03/13/2016

Great communication. Very meticulous. I'm very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total gut rehab of a rowhouse in Baltimore. New electrics, roof, stairs, drywall.

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,home remodeling

06/16/2015

good work , on time on budget. As agreed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finish a basement recreation room , with soundproofing

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a 2400 square foot remodel - new plumbing, kitchen, electric, finishes, HVAC (coordinated with sub). In short they did great work - we are extremely happy and would use them again in a heartbeat.

CATEGORY insulation,home remodeling

10/01/2014

The guy was professional and nice. The quote took 3 days to get it and again I had to call to request it. They also had a story why they didn't return my call or make the appointment day/time. This was unexceptable to me, then the price was more than everyone else I had contacted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They didn, t show up on the schedule day. I had to call and leave a message to see if they were still coming. They came three days later with a price double what other companies quoted me for less work. Not the best value in my opinion.

09/04/2013

Martin and Paul did a phenomenal job. They were extremely conscientious and professional, as well as meticulous. They gave very reasonable bids, started on time and were extremely trustworthy. At several points along the way, unanticipated issues (we were dealing with 100+ year old buildings) came up, and they were timely and professional in helping us deal with them. Also, at several times they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best Value Property Solutions did gut renovations of five separate apartments for us, including a total of 11 bathrooms, five new kitchens, electrical work, HVAC, and structural work.

Remodeling and Home Improvement