Ash Maids of Lanham

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2012

4.4

9110 Annapolis Rd

Lanham, MD 20706

Ash Maids provides Reliable maid and cleaning services in Falls Church and Washington DC metro area. Ash Maids has been in the Maid service in Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. for 20 years or so. Your satisfaction is our priority. Our team are well trained, full-time professional cleaners, and most importantly reliable and trustworthy. We provide them with the latest cleaning equipment and products that are both effective and eco-friendly. We use non-toxic products that will bring freshness to your home and keep it hygienic and clean. No matter what cleaning or maid services you might need, Ash Maids is ready to customize a cleaning service that suits both your needs and budget best....

06/29/2021

Preeta D.

Team arrived on time, and did a really great job.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.” Ash

05/25/2021

Roberto M.

The housecleaning was done well, the two ladies did an excellent job. Unfortunately, the guy who cleaned the carpet was in a rush. He finished 4 rooms in 30 minutes. I don't think he did a professional job.

Description of Work
N/A

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

05/25/2021

Joey R.

Contracted for 3 cleaners for 2 1/2 hours. They showed up and finished in 1 1/2 hours but didn’t clean the kitchen cabinets, the baseboards or the doors. I had explicitly stated the need for the doors and baseboards. They did a good job on the bathrooms and refrigerator.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

03/06/2021

Elaine R.

The service was excellent and noticeable done with care. Thanks Ash, Elaine

Description of Work
N/A

Category house cleaning

“We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone” Ash

03/06/2021

Michael R.

Ash Maid Service did a really great job cleaning my house. Been with Ash for over four months. I really like the way they cleaned my house. I will continue to use this company for all my house cleaning in the future. They are also very professional and respectful at all times. Thanks again Ash Maid Service.

Description of Work
House Cleaning Service

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

03/04/2021

Karen C.

Just wonderful! My two ladies are a great team. They leave my home very clean and sparkling!

Description of Work
Monthly housekeeping/cleaning

Category house cleaning

“Thank you for your review. We will share this with the store team to let them know how we are doing.” Ash

02/05/2021

Diane G.

The maids are always prompt, very professional and thorough. They always go "the extra mile". When I point out anything that was overlooked, they gladly make it right. I highly recommend Ash Maids.

Description of Work
N/A

01/16/2021

Sylvia J.

Ash maids responded to the angies list request the most promptly and were easy to reach subsequently. . Customer service good and the cleaners worked hard and did a great job.

Description of Work
Clean out for move. Fridge and oven.

12/14/2020

Valarie H.

Ash Maids dies a wonderful job. Staff are polite, attentive, and have very good work ethic. I use them each month for a routine cleaning.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

"Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!" Ash

12/04/2020

Mission O.

Their work was very thorough. The staff is respectful and goes the extra mile to keep our office clean. We appreciate their service!

Description of Work
We had Office Cleaning Done

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

10/01/2020

Jim G.

We have been using Ash Maids for some time now and they always do an excellent job. In addition to being thorough, they are courteous, respectful and in lieu of the pandemic, always follow masking protocol. I recommend Ash Maids without reservation.

Description of Work
Basic Cleaning

09/28/2020

chi U.

We have used Ash a few times and always happy with cleaning results hence repeated requests to come back and help. Polite and eager to please staff.

Description of Work
N/A

Category house cleaning

“We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.” Thank you Ash

09/25/2020

Clarissa M.

Ash maids did a wonderful job cleaning. I would definitely recommend and will continue using their services.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone” Thank you Ash

09/25/2020

David W.

I have used this service now for over 20 years. Because of the pandemic I had gone several months without the service and managed cleaning on my own. However, my home was in need of a thorough disinfection and cleaning and AshMaids performed wonderfully. They sent three people plus the person who disinfected the services. I am so pleased with their services. It's worth the money.

Description of Work
complete disinfecting and deep cleaning

09/04/2020

Roberto W.

On-time, professional, reasonable cost, and great results. I've used them a couple of times and am always pleased with the results.

Description of Work
N/A

Category carpet cleaners

"Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer Of Ash Maids Home cleaning Service . We’re here for you anytime.” Thank you Ash

09/03/2020

Helen M.

Ash Maids is Amazing. They service all of our Rental properties!

Description of Work
N/A

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

“We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.” Thank You Ash

09/03/2020

Janice J.

They came within the 2 hour window. We’re very efficient and my house was spotless

Description of Work
Deep cleaning and carpet cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

09/02/2020

Leslie r D.

They were very respectful of the home which includes my mother who is completely bed bound. They charge a reasonable rate for the services performed. They are prompt and willing to work with their clients to accommodate any changes.

Description of Work
I needed regular cleaning for my mother's home

09/02/2020

Jim G.

We've had excellent service from Ash Maids. Our Team arrives on time and informs us if they might be late. They are very thorough, very courteous and very good about asking if any thing else needs to be done besides the items they normally cover for us. Similarly, the local office is very good about communications and follow up. I would highly recommend Ash Maids.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

"Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.” Ash

08/26/2020

Nancy H.

We have been customers since 2009. We have bi-weekly cleaning service. The cleaners are reliable and efficient and do a good job with basic cleaning, which is what we pay for.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly housecleaning

01/11/2018

CM B.

The two ladies arrived at 8:29am for the 8:30am appt. They took a look around, as I explained what happened. They immediately went to work. But not only did they thoroughly clean the powder room, but also cleaned two adjoining areas (dining and living rooms) and vacuumed and washed the floors of two more rooms (kitchen and family). What a total surprise! We will have them back and soon!

Description of Work
Toilet in powder room overflowed; needed the floor and toilet thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.

Category house cleaning, water damage restoration, floor cleaning

11/29/2017

Charlene P.

The 1st service was fantastic! The team set a very high expectation so even though return visits have met that standard they are still a very reliable and good service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.” Ash

08/23/2017

Che B.

I currently have Ash Maids cleaning my primary residence, which they do an okay job on. So i called to inquire about having them clean my rental townhouse. That is where everything went wrong. They charged my for 3-4 hours of work and only completed 2 hours. My wife went back through the house and noticed all kinds of items that had NOT been cleaned. Below is the email that we sent to them for follow up so that they could go back through the house to address the items that were missed: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To whom it may concern: I am following up our conversation with an email regarding my dissatisfaction with the cleaning services provided at Gibbs Way, Landover MD on Friday 8/18. The cleaning job was completely insufficient. Not only were the tasks below not completed, other areas were were either not done properly or skipped completely. As discussed a team will be sent to finish the cleaning tasks listed below. The tenant will be on the premises on Monday 8/21 at 8:30 am and is expecting the cleaning staff. - Everydoor and door jam needs to be scrubbed down (clean top of door and door jam as well) - Baseboards throughout entire unit need to be wiped down - All face-plates, thermastats, etc on the wall need to be cleaned (including the master bedroom closet) - Clean wire shelves in all closets - Ceiling fans need to be dusted - Dust all window blinds and drapery rods - Bathrooms - clean showerheads - Master Bathroom - clean scum off shower doors - Clean the door sills for the sliding glass doors and screen doors (open door to clean) - Clean window sills for all windows (open windows to clean) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- They never responded to the email, but they came back and did another 40 mins worth of work... as you can see from the list, 40 mins would only cover maybe a few items. Well, they didnt do any of it properly. Avoid this company if you looking to turn a unit, or if you expect mediocre cleaning on your residence.

Description of Work
Need to turn my rental townhouse for new tenants

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

We thank our customer for his feed back.

01/23/2017

Champlin J.

Terrible terrible experience. I'm warning you. Do not use Ash Maids. Let me break it down. 1. They do not clean you house well. They only clean well on the 1st service (1st service was very good!). After that, they leave spots on wall, dont clean under furniture, and do not mop the kitchen/dinning room floor unless you stand over them and make them. If you don't watch them, they will cut corners. 2. They are always late. They are just as bad as the cable company. Between 12-2 turns into between 12-5. The final straw was when they had my wife waiting in the house all day and canceled to return the next morning. After repeated calls asking when they will show up. All they kept saying is in 1 hour, turn into the next day when I had to turn my keys in. 3. After they came a day late, they charged me an additional $90, stating that it took an extra hour to clean an empty house (I moved out). When I called, they said it took an extra hour to clean the refrigerator and oven (which most companies clean anyway). Total came to $270 for an empty townhouse. Beware hidden charges! 4. When I called, no remorse. No apology for being a day late. No refund for charging me an extra $90 without my authorization. Please, there are plenty of other great services. Dont let them trick you after 1 good job.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

01/20/2017

Sarah B.

Ash Maids went above and beyond the call of duty. Another hired contractor had spilled oil on our granite counters, and Ash Maids made several visits to our home to ensure the clean up was done right.

Description of Work
We hired Ash Maids to clean our home after moving out to help get it ready to get on the market.

Category house cleaning

We are glad we could help. Thank you for the feed back

Oriental Rug Weavers

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi
    My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in Providing Premium Cleaning & Restoration Services while Protecting the rest of your Home, Possessions and Environment. After working for several less than reputable companies, I decided the only way I could provide services that I could be proud of ethically and make a decent living was to go into business for myself. So I did and here I am nearly 30 Years later. Since 1992, I have been providing my services to Homeowners like you as well as some of the areas prominent Businesses, Churches, Government Offices, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Realtors, Restaurants, Schools, Sports Clubs etc. No matter what size the job, I place an Emphasis on Quality that is unsurpassed. If I'm not happy with the results, how can I expect them or you to be? As an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm and A Master Cleaner and Restorer I have the knowledge and expertise to not only to Provide You the Most Thorough Cleaning EVER or It's FREE! As the name implies, I Clean Carpet, very well I might add. I can also remove most Pet Stains & Odors. Upholstery Cleaning is performed to the highest levels attainable without risk of damaging the fabrics. Using multiple products, tools and Methodologies, I'll clean your fabrics as aggressively as Possible to get them as clean as Possible. Power Cleaning of Ceramic Tile is another service that We Excel in; renewing your floors appearance and removing the germs that are growing on your floor. Water Damage Restoration; Not only do we extract the water and dry the carpet, which is where most carpet cleaners stop, we actually dry the structure. Using Thermal Imaging and moisture probes to find the water others don't and then specialized Thermal Drying Equipment to dry the structure without totally gutting your home if possible. We'll return your home back to a Dry and Healthy Environment Then, we can put everything back together again, Restoring your home back to it's Pre-loss Condition!

Offers by My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Cleaning Services- Routing Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Move-in & Move Out Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Office and Building Cleaning, Seasonal Cleaning (Spring & Fall) and Laundry Services