Artistic Landscaping Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2009

3.7

Artistic Landscaping, Inc. is a local family-owned and operated professional landscaping contractor business serving residential, commercial and industrial business clients located in Prince Georges County, Anne Arundel County and Howard County Maryland, and the Washington DC suburbs. We all want to achieve a perfect home; doing so is not always about home renovations and remodeling. While many homeowners do not care about having one, a beautiful and well-maintained lawn landscape enhances the overall environment of your home....

DEMCO Properties LLC

We are a full service real estate firm, specializing in PROPERTY MANAGEMENT of residential single family homes, townhouses and condo's. We provide Full Property Management service or a Rental Bookkeeping service, if you prefer to handle our tenants and repairs yourself. We have a support staff to better service you. There is a physical office location for tenants, owners and agents to see us and drop things to us. Sherri Russell is the owner of DEMCO Properties LLC, a licensed Real Estate Broker and a Property Manager. She is licensed with the State of Maryland and can handle any of your real Esate needs She has owned rental properties of her own for many years. We will treat your properties like they are our properties. Sherri has been managing properties since 1985.

MJM Deck Restorations And Pressure Washing

MJM Deck Restorations and Pressure Washing is your locally-owned and operated, deck restorations, general contracting and handyman business. For more than 15 years, we have been the recommended initials in giving homes a lasting impression and saving our neighbors money in the Silver Spring, MD and Washington, DC areas. We take the time to work with you to ensure that you get the project you envisioned within your budget. With our expert knowledge and specialized service in deck and fence restorations, pressure washing as well as many other home repair and general handyman services you can have the house of your dreams without the nightmarish bill. Contact us today to get started!

Sml Services

Call us today for a FREE estimate! We specialize in painting, repairs, home improvements, landscaping, and all things handyman! Serving the community since 2013 A+ Better Business Bureau accredited Featured in the Washington Post CBE CERTIFIED Specializing in Handyman, Landscaping, and Hardscaping services. “Empowering our community by providing jobs for our youth” DON’T FRET LET US SWEAT. To contact us by email please reach out to quote@smldmv.com

Offers by Sml Services on Angi

07/23/2018

I had landscaping installed by this company about a year ago, and a number of mistakes were made. The person who installed the plants put plants in that, it turns out, cannot survive in my home's climate (heat, soil grade, and soil type). I learned this year that she was let go from the company. Instead of correcting the mess made by one employee lacking the proper knowledge, the company made it e...

Description of Work
Front yard landscaping

Category landscaping

07/18/2018

Initially, the "sales" person was very responsive, and insightful - knew her stuff (she is no longer with the company). The initial work was done well but could have been more thorough on our backyard hill -- but a bit pricey compared to others. Since, they have been less responsive and more expensive, to the point we had to find a new company.

Description of Work
Hill landscaping; tree beds created, fixed; some lawn maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/10/2017

It went badly from the very beginning. The crew stayed about two hours and did not hand weed but did the usual weed whacking that I had done myself. They did not spread the pre-emergent which needs to contact the soil but did spread the mulch covering the soil. They simply stopped in the middle of the gardens and left. I called and the lead designer brought them back two days later and we went ove...

Description of Work
I spoke with the "lead designer" about a two stage project. First was hand weeding of ivy and other growth, cleaning out of garden beds, trimming trees, prune shrubs, use of pre-emergent to landscape beds, install soil and shredded hardwood mulch. Second, after the summer they would transplant shrubs and perennials and add shrubs and ground cover. The price for phase one was $1280.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/05/2017

very well [Review text must be at least 10 characters]

Description of Work
I have used Artistic Landscaping Inc for lawn mowing services for many years. When we had that late snow and ice storm in March 2017, I used them to remove a tree the price was reasonable and the work was excellent. They removed the tree completely and removed a few low hanging branches on another tree in my yard for a nominal fee.

Category lawn service,tree service

07/01/2015

I have used him one time. One little spot was over looked and he came back and fixed it. They take care of my yard they do a great job. Comes on time for appointments and is reasonably priced. He also put mulch all around my yard and it had held up very well. Trimmed bushes and got rid of weeds.

Description of Work
Lawn Care

Category lawn service

Gutter cleaning, landscaping, hardscaping, fertilization, yard work & leaf removal, mowing, stamped concrete

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available