ALLEN LAWN & TREE SVC INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2010

6216 SEABROOK RD D

Lanham, MD 20706

full lawn & tree removal service

09/12/2018

Karen C.

My initial call to the company went very well. I made an appointment for certain day and was told someone would call me the morning before coming out to do an estimate. No one called. I called the company back a few days later to make another appointment. I was told someone tried to call me but I did not answer my phone. No one called me on my cell phone. No one left a voicemail on my cell phone. Then I was told someone would come out the following morning. No one came and no one called... again. I understand this is a busy time for tree removal companies, but as far as professionalism goes, I believe this company needs more training when dealing with first-time customers.

Description of Work
Estimate On tree removal and trimming

Category landscaping, tree service

The customer did not answer phone calls on two occasions when estimator tried to come out to give estimate are policy is customer have to be home to get estimate.

07/22/2017

Indrek L.

It went OK.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

12/05/2016

Robert B.

Great service.

Description of Work
Topsoil delivery.

Category mulch

09/01/2015

Tonya T.

I really appreciate their work. It was very well done and the workers were prompt, very courteous and they cleaned up after themselves very well. I will continue to use them in the future for all my tree and lawn needs. They are the best!

Description of Work
Allen's Lawn and Tree Service pruned my trees back off the power lines and off the house; trimmed all hedges in front and in the back of the house, and removed all over grown weeds in the front and back yards. They also laid mulched in both yards.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

05/01/2015

Tonya T.

My husband called Allen's Lawn and Tree Service to see if they could repair our chain saw after using them last year for removing a tree in our back yard. The owner, Mr. Allen, indicated that he was in the neighborhood and he would stop by and take a look at the chain saw. Upon Mr. Allen's arrival, he looked at the chain saw and knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it on the spot. We were so impressed with how swift and professional he was and the excellent customer service he provided. We were also very pleased and appreciative that we did not have to take the chain saw to his shop and wait for it to be repaired. A very good company and will recommend highly. I give the company an A+

Description of Work
Repaired a chain saw.

Category lawn mower repair

04/13/2015

Yolanda S.

Allen's Lawn & Tree Service did a great job pruning the hazardous tree. They cleaned up all of the debris coming from the tree! As always, they did a fantastic job and did the job when it was scheduled!

Description of Work
Allen's Lawn & Tree Service came back to service my yard again! They pruned a hazardous tree that was hovering over my roof from my neighbor's yard. This tree was a potential danger.

04/12/2015

Yolanda S.

As expected, everything went well! The tree is no longer on my side!

Description of Work
Allen's Lawn & Tree Service was called back to remove hazardous limbs of a tree coming from my neighbor's yard; these limbs were hovering over my roof....ugh!

03/25/2015

Yolanda S.

Everything went well. This company cleaned up all debris after cutting down trees and I was quite pleased! No hidden fees.

Description of Work
Allen's Lawn & Tree Service removed a few trees in my yard. When providing an estimate the owner was extremely knowledgeable and pointed out other trees that may potentially be hazardous. I really appreciate him educating me about dead trees!

Category hauling services, tree service

11/18/2014

Tonya T.

Very good company on all levels.

Description of Work
Remove dead tree in backyard

11/18/2014

Tonya T.

Very good company will recommend highly.

Description of Work
Remove dead tree

Category lawn service, tree service

11/16/2014

Tonya T.

I am quite happy about the removal of a dead tree in the back of my home. I was impressed with the professionalism! They did a wonderful job cleaning up all of the tree debris! I would definitely recommend Allen's Lawn and amp; Tree Service.

Description of Work
Removal of dead tree in backyard

Category lawn service

City Clean Inc

Pressure Washing * Soft Washing * HybridWash! - We are an owner-operated small business with quality and customer service as our main focus. Established in 1996, we currently have a super team of 6 highly skilled full time technicians. Up to 15% discount to Angie's List members. We are also a Super Service award winning company 9 years in a row! Call or message us today for a free quote.

Offers by City Clean Inc on Angi
    Affordable Pressure Washing & Roofing

Affordable Roofing and Affordable Pressure Washing are veteran owned local companies. They are Branches branch of our Affordable Group of companies along with Budget Construction Cleaning. Having been involved in the construction industry since the late 1980’s in the DMV area, we saw the demand from our customers to provide them with roofing services. We’re also a family-owned business. Ellie Harvey has headed the administrative part of the group for over 15 years, forging relationships and a high quality workmanship reputation in the region. Her son Johnny Hernandez joined the group after an honorable career in the US Military and the DC Police Department now heads the day-to-day field operations.

Offers by Affordable Pressure Washing & Roofing on Angi
    East Coast Landscape Design

BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR LIVING. East Coast creates inspiring landscapes, hardscapes, water features and drainage solutions that bring beauty, new outdoor experiences and exceptional value to your life and home. SPECIALIZING IN: Patios, walkways, driveways, landscaping, fire pits, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, outdoor lighting, drainage and erosion control (including eco-friendly permeable pavers, dry riverbeds and rain gardens through RainScapes and RiverSmart rebate programs). TRUSTED: Employees drug tested and background checked. License #42490. Insurance #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com

we offer full lawn & tree removal service.