ALLEN LAWN & TREE SVC INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2010

full lawn & tree removal service...

Royal Trucking & Transportation

We offer a wide range of winter related services such as snowplowing, ice control and removal, sidewalk snow shoveling and snow blowing, snow relocation and hauling. We also offer salt, sand, and pre-treatment services. We offer same day removal services, depending on location and time the service call was received. Our prices are affordable and competitive. There are no hidden fees. No job is too big or too small.

Baker Home Solutions

Locally owned and operated, we will be running a special promotion to start the season which is $199.00 for any house up to 2500 sq ft. We accept checks, cash and major credit cards, The owners work directly with the customers to make sure that customer satisfaction is met.

Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC.

Welcome to Affordable Pressure Wash Solutions. Affordable is the spin-off company of Budget Commercial Cleaning Inc. which was founded by Richard Bond in 1988 after his Honorable Discharge from the Army’s elite 82nd Airborne Division. BCCI is still owned and operated by Mr. Bond, Ellie Harvey who has been heading the office at BCCI for over 12 years and specializes in Construction Clean-up for all the area’s major builders, and Ellie's son, Johnny Hernandez, who enlisted in the US military after 9-11 and later joined the D.C Police Force before taking over day to day operations at Affordable Pressure Wash. Affordable Pressure Wash Solutions is Family owned and operated and has been cleaning the Maryland / DC / Virginia area for over twenty years, including post game clean-up and pressure washing the Fedex Stadium for the Washington Redskins. Chances are, if it’s clean, we probably cleaned it!

Offers by Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC.  on Angi

09/12/2018

My initial call to the company went very well. I made an appointment for certain day and was told someone would call me the morning before coming out to do an estimate. No one called. I called the company back a few days later to make another appointment. I was told someone tried to call me but I did not answer my phone. No one called me on my cell phone. No one left a voicemail on my cell phone. ...

Description of Work
Estimate On tree removal and trimming

Category landscaping,tree service

The customer did not answer phone calls on two occasions when estimator tried to come out to give estimate are policy is customer have to be home to get estimate.

07/22/2017

It went OK.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

Category tree service

09/01/2015

I really appreciate their work. It was very well done and the workers were prompt, very courteous and they cleaned up after themselves very well. I will continue to use them in the future for all my tree and lawn needs. They are the best!

Description of Work
Allen's Lawn and Tree Service pruned my trees back off the power lines and off the house; trimmed all hedges in front and in the back of the house, and removed all over grown weeds in the front and back yards. They also laid mulched in both yards.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

05/01/2015

My husband called Allen's Lawn and Tree Service to see if they could repair our chain saw after using them last year for removing a tree in our back yard. The owner, Mr. Allen, indicated that he was in the neighborhood and he would stop by and take a look at the chain saw. Upon Mr. Allen's arrival, he looked at the chain saw and knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it on the spot. We were s...

Description of Work
Repaired a chain saw.

Category lawn mower repair

04/13/2015

Allen's Lawn & Tree Service did a great job pruning the hazardous tree. They cleaned up all of the debris coming from the tree! As always, they did a fantastic job and did the job when it was scheduled!

Description of Work
Allen's Lawn & Tree Service came back to service my yard again! They pruned a hazardous tree that was hovering over my roof from my neighbor's yard. This tree was a potential danger.

Category tree service

we offer full lawn & tree removal service.