Aguilar Home Improvement LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2009

Wide variety of home improvement projects with emphasis on structural, roof, and interior job applications. Contact us to set up a free estimate appointment when investing in your home or commercial site....

Build Smart Roofing

Build Smart Roofing

08/17/2015

The crew showed up on time an did the job as promised. This was the third time I have used Freddi and one of his crews. In all cases I have been very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced soffit and fascia boards where needed. Included having to remove and reattach gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

08/02/2014

I was very satisfied with them. My neighbor recommended them to me after she had used them. I ended up with a descent price. They recommended fake slate and it looks real good. It is lasting and they had some good ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aguilar Home Improvement put my new roof on. They re-built it and put in new insulation.

06/12/2014

Two story/level old part of house. Performed quickly. Looked very nice. Matched soffet vent of new part of house. (After he finished then I had insulation blown into my attic.) I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed soffet vents in my roof.

04/04/2014

Fredi Aguilar's team was efficient, professional, and personable. Their price was fair and they completed the work on time and left the property clean. Fredi suggested replacing the railing on the flat roof to bring it up to code and did the additional work for a very reasonable fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flat roof membrane on an addition, fixed leak in main roof, replaced vents

12/13/2013

Working with Fredi and his crew was amazing and super easy. Fredi came and met with us and we explained all the work. I had a quote that night and then work began almost immediately. Fredi and his crew were very nice and professional and did amazing work throughout our house. They performed the work on time and did a fantastic job The paint is flawless and you cannot even tell that we had any work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our living room, dining room, basement and 2 bathrooms. Finished drywall in the basement, laid new trim in the living room and basement, patched several holes throughout the house.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

Home Improvement

Check, Financing Available, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover