Aguilar Home Improvement LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2009

Wide variety of home improvement projects with emphasis on structural, roof, and interior job applications. Contact us to set up a free estimate appointment when investing in your home or commercial site....

Williams Painting And Remodeling

Williams Painting & Remodeling is a family owned & operated business, serving the DC Metro area for over 10 Years. We pride ourselves on customer service. We want to do the job and do it right and do it right the first time. Try us out and see how you like us. You won’t be disappointed.

Offers by Williams Painting And Remodeling on Angi
Manor Works Painting

We are open for business during Covid-19. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our teams. We are practicing social distancing and wearing masks and sanitizing areas. Exterior estimates can be done with out contact. Founded in 1998, Manor Works specializes in serving the needs of residential homeowners. Having completed over 10,000 painting projects since our inception, we have built systems and processes to ensure our projects are of consistently high quality, and just as importantly, they run smoothly. Part of this is by not employing day laborers or subcontractors. All of our painters and carpenters are full-time, year round employees. Our stable and highly trained workforce allows us to control quality. When paired with our other benefits like the longest Warranties available, highly detailed proposals, online scheduling systems, and more Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. Phone numbers (703) 339-6800. Additional e-mail - VictorT@manorworks.com . Award winning. Additional DBA - Mark Osborne Enterprises.

Offers by Manor Works Painting on Angi
Precision Painting And Construction Services LLC

Precision Painting And Construction Services LLC is comprised of a professional team of painters offering experienced services to both business and residential clients in the Central Florida region. Also providing pressure washing services, we are your one stop shop for making the most functional and impressive upgrades to either the interior or exterior of your home or property. Ask about our Senior and military discount.

08/17/2015

The crew showed up on time an did the job as promised. This was the third time I have used Freddi and one of his crews. In all cases I have been very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Replaced soffit and fascia boards where needed. Included having to remove and reattach gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

08/02/2014

I was very satisfied with them. My neighbor recommended them to me after she had used them. I ended up with a descent price. They recommended fake slate and it looks real good. It is lasting and they had some good ideas.

Description of Work
Aguilar Home Improvement put my new roof on. They re-built it and put in new insulation.

06/12/2014

Two story/level old part of house. Performed quickly. Looked very nice. Matched soffet vent of new part of house. (After he finished then I had insulation blown into my attic.) I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Installed soffet vents in my roof.

04/04/2014

Fredi Aguilar's team was efficient, professional, and personable. Their price was fair and they completed the work on time and left the property clean. Fredi suggested replacing the railing on the flat roof to bring it up to code and did the additional work for a very reasonable fee.

Description of Work
Replaced flat roof membrane on an addition, fixed leak in main roof, replaced vents

12/13/2013

Working with Fredi and his crew was amazing and super easy. Fredi came and met with us and we explained all the work. I had a quote that night and then work began almost immediately. Fredi and his crew were very nice and professional and did amazing work throughout our house. They performed the work on time and did a fantastic job The paint is flawless and you cannot even tell that we had any work...

Description of Work
Painted our living room, dining room, basement and 2 bathrooms. Finished drywall in the basement, laid new trim in the living room and basement, patched several holes throughout the house.

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters

11/11/2013

Fredi and his crew were amazing, I can not say enough positive things about them. They were professional, courteous and punctual. They went above and beyond to ensure that the entire area was protected and they left my place clean at the end of every day. They were friendly and very hard workers. They went above and beyond offering suggestions on how to improve the aesthetics of the area they were working on (suggesting molding, etc). I had bought a skylight that was too big and they even worked around the issue and came up with a great solution allowing us to still utilize the skylight. Their drywall work was perfect and they even replastered parts of the walls that had gotten ripped down when the ceiling came down (including touching up the paint). I would recommend them to anyone and definitely plan to utilize them again. Overall it was a really great experience.

Description of Work
Fredi came out and gave me an estimate for installing a skylight and removing the popcorn ceiling (plaster) and replacing it with drywall. He gave me a great estimate and was able to come out the next week (which was very important to me). They installed a skylight, removed the plaster/texture ceiling, put up drywall and painted/did some trim work.

Category drywall contractor","plaster contractor","skylight installer","interior painter

07/22/2013

He was a little hard to understand on the phone, but he came out when he said he would and showed up to do the work on time. My primary focus was getting the roof leak fixed, which he did, and I got a good price from him on the leaf guards so I had him do those too.

Description of Work
Fixed a roof leak around a dormer window (bad job by previous roofers.) Cleaned gutters and installed 64' of gutter leaf guard.

03/04/2013

He was really good. He was very fair. He was reasonable and reliable. He was real honest. He had one of the best prices that we had. His quality was really good. The next person who came in was for dry walling and when he did dry walling around the skylights he said it was really good. I would like to recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
I had two skylights put in by Aguilar Home Improvement LLC.

Category skylight installer

01/27/2013

Dormer roof and rafters replacement.

Description of Work
Dormer roof repair.

01/22/2013

As I said above, once Mr. Aguilar came to look at my roof,I never heard from him again.

Description of Work
Once Mr. Aguilar came to assess my roof, he never provided a proposal. I mentioned that i would be getting other bids, he said he could beat any of them. Once he left my home, I never heard from him again. came

Home Improvement

Check, Financing Available, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover