JRs Hauling & Roll-Off Service

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

PO Box 275

Kingsville, MD 20187

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

JRs Hauling and Dumpster Rental is a family owned and operated business serving northern and eastern Baltimore County and most of Harford County. If you need a dumpster rental for your home or business, you can count on us for fast delivery and hauling services. We offer affordable roll off dumpster rental and hauling services Monday through Saturday, with emergency service available on Sundays....

dumpster rental (5)hauling (1)

02/10/2021

The service was great. It was a good service. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Dumpster services.

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

02/10/2021

It was perfect. He was very nice and professional person. He did what he said was gonna do.

Description of Work
They did roll off dumpster service for me.

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/01/2021

Fantastic, the driver was on time & polite. Protected the asphalt & put the dumpster exactly where asked. Will definitely hire again

Description of Work
Dumpster Service

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

02/01/2021

Unexpectedly my contractor showed up before schedule. I needed a dumpster for the window replacement that was happening that morning I called JR at the last minute ask if he could help me out and with no additional charge had a dumpster out at my house within an hour and a half. I like dealing with a local business owners this is their reputation and their business they make things happen.

Description of Work
Dumpster Service

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

02/01/2021

I’ve used JRs Hauling and Roll-Off services for well over 10 years. They run a very efficient and professional business and I could not be more pleased with their service!! I highly recommend this business!!

Description of Work
Dumpster Service

Work Completed On 02/01/2021