Comfort Systems Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2005

Family owned & operated. Serving our area for 25 years. no subcontractors. No travel charges. Fair, honest, professional. Ask about our angie's list discount. Lic # 01-5146. Check us out on Facebook - www.facebook.com/comfortsystemsinc...

Honest Abe Home Services

Honest Abe Plumbing is a family owned and operated business that prides itself as being one of the most competitive pricing professional plumbing and hvac service in Maryland. We provide honest and guaranteed low pricing and top quality workmanship. We offer a free home inspection with any service, and do our best to satisfy our customers with integrity, and affordable pricing.

Offers by Honest Abe Home Services	 on Angi
Mason Dixon Heating and air

We are a licensed and insured company dedicated to providing quality work on residential and light commercial Hvac systems

Pipco Air Conditioning & Heating Company Co

Pipco Air Conditioning & Heating Company is family owned and has been operating for over 51 years, serving Baltimore and surrounding counties. Pipco specializes in the installation and servicing of residential and commercial air conditioning and heating systems having installed over 15,000 new units. Our staff is factory trained and radio dispatched to provide the best available service, no matter what make or model, to our customers. We offer financing and we are fully insured and licensed. LICENSE# 2265 15 EMPLOYEES. ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER DISCOUNT.

06/12/2017

Very smooth process. Good price, very professional, on time.

Description of Work
Replaced Heat Pump and Air Handling system. We purchased a new 18 SEER system.

05/18/2017

The work, which also involved installing new ductwork in an existing constricted space, was done efficiently and quickly (two days). I like the fact it's a family owned local business willing to take on a small, yet difficult project like mine at an extremely reasonable price..

Description of Work
Replacement of old furnace and addition of central air and some new ductwork.

04/27/2015

The experience was excellent, I used them several times. The were prompt in returning my calls, and providing the service. They were able to diagnose the problem and repair it. They are very good, they were understanding, and very compassionate. He came off hours and didn't charge me extra.

Description of Work
I used Comfort System a year ago.

12/15/2014

When I called on subsequent requests, Shawn would come that afternoon or the following day. Later, in September, I called him to fix a leaking pipe in the furnace. He came the next day to fix it and the cost was very reasonable. I recommend him highly for his promptness and diligence and fair pricing.

Description of Work
Shawn made several trips to trouble-shoot my furnace which stopped working in the middle of the below-freezing weather we had this past winter. He persevered in trying to determine why it would continue to shut-down. I felt that he was very honest with his assessments of the problems as they kept reappearing after it seemed the problem had been fixed. Eventually, it was fixed and the furnace did NOT have to be replaced. a suggestion that was made by another vendor I called before I called Comfort Systems.

09/21/2014

Excellent- on time and very professional

Description of Work
Services the AC

HVAC Systems, Heating & AC Services