DNS Moving LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2011

4229 Howard Ave B

Kensington, MD 20895

We at DNS Moving are a small caring company that helps the Washington DC metro area with their furniture moving needs. We specialize in antique furniture (with most of our commercial clients in the Howard Ave Antique District), but we also move all kinds of furniture. We do everything from small deliveries all the way to whole house moves. Our guys are honest, considerate, and experienced, and we never use day laborers....

08/15/2018

Eytan F.

DNS Moving was quick to respond and easy to schedule an appointment with. The movers were available early and were courteous and professional. The job was to move several pieces of furniture within my home. My only complaint was a few dings on the wall and one piece of furniture, but the angles were quite tricky, which is why I would still hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving furniture within my home

02/16/2018

Anne S.

DNS was terrific. They responded promptly to my request for information about services, set up a move date quickly, were on time for the move, carefully wrapped the bigger and more valuable pieces, and completed the move efficiently and professionally. I thought the price was very reasonable as well. They gave really great service even though this was a very small move.

Description of Work
Small move of furniture from an assisted living facility apartment to my home

09/09/2016

Daniel W.

DNS managed a same day appointment and was willing to take on my small furniture move. This was very welcome after a string of calls with $300+ minimums. Miles and Dillon showed up right in the middle of the appointment window and were great about communicating. They did their best to fit the my double dresser up our main stairs (which have a 90° bend partway up) but weren't successful. Thankfully our second (straight) stairs worked better. I'll have some paint repair thanks to the extra-pointy feet on the dresser but I'm glad to have it up where it belongs.

Description of Work
Furniture move of 200lb+ double dresser up to second floor from ground floor.

09/24/2013

Karen W D.

Perfectly

Description of Work
Moved a desk from purchase location

01/09/2013

Sharon M.

DNS Moving was wonderful, accommodating, fast, and highly professional. For personal reasons, this was a highly emotional and sad move for me. DNS Moving understood and did everything they could to make this move as painless as possible. DNS Moving was careful with all of my belongings. I was nervous and kept asking them about how they would be protecting my large items. They always gave me kind and reassuring answers. And all my stuff was well protected and looks great in my new home. For reasons beyond their control, my reserved move time of day had to be moved. They gave me several options and said I'd get a discount for my inconvenience. I also had full access to the owner of the company, Dave. I chose to do my move on the same day as originally reserved for me, just a bit later in the morning. Because of having to move my reserved time, they actually gave me an extra guy. So I had three guys for the price of two!! That was a fantastic discount! Thus, my move was very fast. Everything went great. All three of the guys were terrific. They each had an upbeat attitude, kept me informed, and worked very hard.

Description of Work
DNS Moving moved my belongings from a large house to a medium size townhouse. This was a partial move of the contents of the large house, so they had to pay close attention to exactly what items to move. They were excellent. They were very fast, too, which just added to the excellence. At my new home, the townhouse, they were very happy to put every item exactly where I wanted it. At the starting location, the house, they carefully took apart my bed and frame; then at my new home, they put it all back together, and moved the finished bed around several times until I was happy with its location!! I have not found any scratches, nicks, dents or any other marks on any of my belongings or walls. I hope to not move again for several years. When I do, I will go directly to DNS Moving.

07/16/2011

Sheldon R.

Excellent - Mover was overbooked - Gave us choice of postponing until later in the day, or re-schedule to next day - we chose to reschedule until next day.

Description of Work
Moved cedar chest, long dresser, night stand and antique chair from Arden Courts - Kensington, MD to our home in Springfield, VA.

Best Messenger Inc

Best Messenger provides immediate or scheduled pickup and delivery of all items small and large, every day of the year, with no advance notice, appointment, or account ever needed Pay with credit card or cash. Service is fast and affordable, prices are posted online, and tipping is not recommended or expected.

Shryock Enterprises, inc

Shryock Enterprises, Inc. is a Full-Service Demolition Contractor, located in the heart of Lanham, MD. We have been proudly serving the Washington DC Metropolitan Area for over 30 years! Shryock Enterprises, Inc. are leaders in cost-effective demolition contracting. We serve private, commercial & government markets in DC, Maryland, & Virginia.

Bargain Movers

2018 Super Service Award! Previous Winner 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012. Bargain Movers is one of the trusted local companies helping relocate families throughout the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area. We have provided high quality service to our clients for over 3 decades. Our goal is simple; assist our customers in creating a stress free local or long distance move customized to fit both their needs & budgetary requirements. We recognize that job of relocating families and companies involves much more than just moving furniture. It’s understanding that an individual's possessions represent some of their most valued assets. Therefore our employees are extremely careful, respectful and understanding of our client's needs. As we pride ourselves on up-holding these values, we have built a strong and loyal client base for over 30 years. We look forward to moving you!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

Residential and commercial deliveries of single piece and furniture, move-out, cleanout, home staging & storage.

We have relationships with outside companies that do chandaliers, upholstery, refinishing, and most other moving related services.