We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

BAM's Landscaping

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

3702 Perry Ave

Kensington, MD 20895

BAM'S Landscaping is your premier lawn care and landscaping provider in the Montgomery County region. We are a legally-operated, community-oriented, customer driven business specializing in turf care and landscapes but provide a range of other complimentary services....

10/11/2017

E B.

They did a careful and professional job.

Description of Work
A Bam's crew cleaned the landscaping in my yard by trimming bushes and removing overgrowth.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/01/2017

Gregory M.

Responsive and professional. Competitively priced. They've done a great job so far.

Description of Work
lawn care

Category lawn service

Thank you for taking the time to review our company and for your business!

08/01/2016

Burt M.

Last Summer (2015) my backyard was taken over by ivy (including Poison Ivy) that was climbing the neighbor's fences (complaints from the neighbors) and choking the trees. I tried to pull up the ivy -- back-breaking work and I got a poison ivy rash. BAM Landscaping sent 2 guys that spent 2 days pulling up all the ivy (by hand), covered the land with plastic to make sure it was all killed, and then put down topsoil and grass seed so that this Spring I have a nice lawn back there. They were super professional -- and while cleaning my gutters they warned me about a bad roof, which I have been able to replace -- that kept us from having any bigger damage. They now provide lawn service every 2 weeks. I'm very happy with them.

Description of Work
They are doing a great job of cutting and edging the lawn every 2 weeks

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,hardscaping

Thanks so much for your testimonial of our services! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to service your property to the best of our abilities!

07/25/2016

David S.

I'm a fairly new client of BAMS. Since the beginning, they have provided excellent service. The lawn is beautifully cut and trimmed, and clean up is exceptional. On the occasions I've called the office I have always received excellent service. BAMS is always prompt with their reply, either by phone or email, and it's clear my satisfaction is their biggest priority.

Description of Work
Cut and trimmed lawn

Category lawn service

Music to our ears! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and supporting BAMS Landscaping!

07/25/2016

Harold B.

We have used BAM’S for several years and found them to be very reliable. They are flexible in their services and very responsive to customers. Unlike several other services we have used there is never an issue with billing or payment.

Description of Work
Lawn cutting and triming

Category lawn service

Great news! Thank you so much for this kind review of our services provided to you. We will strive to continue to provide you with an exceptional service!

07/20/2016

Amy O.

I switched lawn companies this year and am more than pleased with Brett and BAM's Landscaping. Initially I asked for 14 day service but discovered my lawn really needed maintenance every 7 days. When I contacted Brett he made is very easy to switch service contract which I greatly appreciated. His team has been very professional and when I had a mud daubers on my front hill, I got a call from the team letting me know so I could keep my daughter safe. They have kept my lawn healthy and trimmed and I couldn't be happier with my choice to switch to them. Thanks Brett!!!!

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance, mowing, edging and debris removal.

Category lawn service

[Member Name Removed], ....and we couldn't be happier to have clients like you apart of the BAMS family! We look forward to continuing to service your property. THANKS!

07/18/2016

Melissa A.

I had originally started talking to BAM's about a yard clean-up. I will admit I was not on-site when they came to review my yard for the estimate and I wish I had been. When I got the estimate, the prices seemed reasonable for one part of the job, but not another. I kept trying to get them to explain the estimate and confirm what was included and why the costs were so different, but they never gave me a good answer. We had decided to meet in person to sort out the costs. I also had asked if they could do landscaping -- as well as the clean-up. I knew what I wanted and had a design plan, but just needed someone to do the installation, which they said they could do. The day before they are supposed to come out for the in-person discussion, I got an email saying they were turning the job over to another company -- after I'd been speaking with BAM for several weeks. They assured me this was a company they worked with all the time and it would be a seamless transition and the other company would do a great job. I was hesitant but was trying to be open-minded. So, I spoke with someone from the other company and scheduled a meeting for the following day. The guy never showed up and never called. So, it was all a huge waste of my time.

Description of Work
Landscaping and yard clean-up

Category landscaping,lawn service

We never performed ANY services for this individual and did NOT agree to perform any services. Work was referred to another company that is well established in the Montgomery County area with our best intentions in mind. After numerous discussions with this individual, we had discussed our services and we came to the conclusion it was not a good fit for BAMS Landscaping. We CANNOT take responsibility for the operations of a company other than our own and do not feel it reflects on our business.

07/12/2016

Kerri V.

We have been with BAMs for about a year and we are so happy. They do a fabulous job on our lawn. They are prompt and reliable, very responsive and professional. I love that I can email the owner and get an almost immediate response. We would not use anyone else!

Description of Work
Lawn services. Tree removal and maintenance.

Category lawn service,hardscaping

Thank you soo much for your great review! We will continue to provide you with great service and let us know if you ever need anything.

07/05/2016

Christen D.

They did great. Crews are very friendly.

Description of Work
I use BAM's for my home and my business. They're on time, do a great job, have friendly crew and great prices. I wouldn't use them for my business and my home if they didn't do a great job. They regularly mow both lawns and do leaf removal. But I've also used them to remove multiple ugly bushes and prep a garden bed.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,hardscaping

07/24/2015

Sarah N.

We've used BAM for over a year and have been very satisfied. Brett is very responsive if there are any issues, and has squeezed us in for extra mowing if we have an event at our house. The men who come to do the mowing are polite and efficient. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Biweekly lawn mowing and care

American Deck & Patio

We design and build custom outdoor living spaces in natural wood, low maintenance materials, natural stone, and concrete pavers. We're fully licensed and insured. We have been in business since 1989 and have thousands of satisfied customers throughout the DC Metro Area. We are A+ Rated with the BBB and have won Angie's List Super Service Award for 6 years in a row. We do not offer staining, sealing, and cleaning services.

Stone Garden LLC

A licensed and insured landscaping, masonry and construction company serving the DMV for more than 24 years! Stone Garden Inc is a company that loves to work hand in hand with its customers. We enjoy fulfilling the landscaping, masonry and construction needs our clients desire. Along with more than 20 years of experience, our workers are professional and hardworking. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate for any landscaping, masonry and construction needs.

Tillerman Gardens LLC

Full service Stonework, Hardscape and Landscaping Company. Small local. Accept Credit Cards. Hardscapes: Patio, walkway, driveway, retaining wall, steps, ponds. Natural stone and Pavers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Mowing, edging, weeding, trimming, mulching, seeding, planting, aeration, soil testing, lawn fertilization, hardscapes, hauling, gutter cleaning, brush removal, leaf clearing, & snow removal..

Single Family Home snow removal.