As It should Be Cabinetry & Builders LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2008

Small family owned business with a strong reputation for quality and service in the area. Competitive pricing with no job being too big or small. We build all our furniture here in Kensington, MD. Proud to be Made in the USA furniture....

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Homm Certified Painting Systems

Minimum per project is $950 per company policy. Super Service Award for 14 consecutive years. We are committed to our clients by following our customer service oriented processes. We make sure that the outcome of every project, regardless of its size, will be satisfactory. We value your business and we will strive to keep it. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional email - info@hommcps.com. Additional phone - (703) 920-1230. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by Homm Certified Painting Systems on Angi
Gamez Colors

10/12/2017

Shlomo and his team did a fantastic job. The moment Shlomo entered our house we knew we had hired a reliable professional. He designed a cabinet that offered more space than those of others suppliers and make use of all space available. He had to remove the marble countertop to install the cabinets and reinstalled thereafter. The cabinets are of high quality and blend in perfectly with the rest of...

Description of Work
Cabinet underneath a bar

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

11/26/2016

I decided to have the shelves made with a dark cherry wood finish to complement the cherry flooring. It turned out great. Shlomo's team did a wonderful job installing the shelves and mantel. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I needed to have some bookshelves built in my living room. As we discussed the project, Shlomo recommended building the shelves across the entire wall and replacing the existing fireplace mantel with one that would match the shelves. I thought about it, and agreed it was a good idea.

Category woodworking

10/20/2016

They did beautiful work, it was fun working with them, and they really take pride in their creations. They were responsive and completed both jobs in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend As it Should Be to anyone who wants custom furniture and very good prices.

Description of Work
I hired As it Should Be to build a custom cabinet in my bathroom and a custom desk to match an existing desk in my office.

Category custom cabinets,custom furniture

08/12/2016

The work was completed yesterday and I am so excited about the result that I couldn't wait to write this review. What used to be seriously ugly closet space in the two large walk-ins in the MBR are now configured with shelves, drawers, double hanging space for short items and single hanging space for long dresses and even a mirror in the back of one. The quality of workmanship and attention to det...

Description of Work
I bought a brand new condo but the builder cut corners by installing the white metal shelving in all the closets which I definitely do not like. I decided to have custom closets build for the two large walk-ins in the MBR and in the small pantry in the kitchen. Having just sold a large home I was spoiled by the spacious closet configurations, so I began my search for a company that could design and install exactly what I wanted. For months I kept seeing coupons and ads for the more well-known companies and even called a few, but they just didn't seem right for me. After checking Angie's List I found As It Should Be Cabinetry and gave them a call. They were very responsive and came to the condo to take measurements, discuss design and then quickly emailed me design drawings based on what I said I wanted along with an estimate for all the work to be done.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,closet systems,woodworking

11/04/2015

My kitchen cabinet door had a crack so they used the same frame and replaced the central part with glass, which made my kitchen look so much better. Service was impeccable and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced two kitchen cabinet doors with glass

Category custom cabinets,glass repair,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

New construction, renovations to custom furniture, displays & fixtures, laminates, custom carpentry & blueprints to the design.

Ask for details.