Androconst LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2013

5268 G Nicholson Ln. #201

Kensington, MD 20895

Is it time for renovating your home and/or need some inspirations for new ideas? As a reputable team, we can help! For us, home improvement is more than just a pleasurable work. It actually requires thorough research and open collaboration. We will pay personal attention to detail and our clients' needs in order to ensure the end product will be of our clients' satisfaction. When the initial collaboration is completed, we then will propose an action that fulfills the clients' requirements while implementing not only whats trending in the current market but also the latest innovations in the contracting field. We are also always open to work and collaborate with contemporary and dynamic individuals who wants a "new and different" approach in their home inspirations. Our top priority is ensuring customer satisfaction in the quality of our work and our relationship with them. We want you to be so pleased with our work that you would not hesitate to recommend us!...

04/13/2014

See C.

I wanted my deck resurfaced because the wood was in really bad condition. I had a few offers, but they give me the best price. They replace all old boards, rails, and painted the deck. When the work was finished, they power washed my deck with a special solution, which they indicated, to protect new wood from mold, insects, etc. I was amazed how fast they finished the work and how it was professionally done. Now, I really love to spend time on my new deck. The natural wood color looks incredible! I'm happy I didn't try to apply for another deck resurfacing company that would only apply few coats of paint on old wood which would leave it in a really bad shape and others offered ridiculous pricing. Thank you guys for your work!

Description of Work
painting, deck resurfacing, power wash, deck remodeling

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

It makes us really happy that you love your deck! Thank you for the review!

04/07/2014

Angela C.

I saw this team working in my neighborhood with deck resurfacing, so I contacted them to repaint my room with a sponge painting technique. Once I saw a great job of the paint work they did, I also requested to renovate my bathroom. They gave me an in-depth explanation of all steps required to do this project. They change all the tiles, the toilet, the sink, even reinforced the walls, installed new waterproof drywall, lined the walls, and installed the mosaic on the floor. Their work is very qualitative. I was surprised about great my new bathroom looked once it was finished. It was a nice mixure of natural colors. I must say, great work for a great price! I would highly recommend! Painting for the bedroom was $300 Complete renovation of bathroom roughly $3500

Description of Work
sponge painting, complete renovation of bathroom

Category ceramic tile, interior designers, deck cleaning, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you love your new bathroom!

Jamb contractor

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Stevens Co

Competetive Pricing. Award winning. richard.stevensplumbing@gmail.com mikecalomeris@yahoo.com

C&Painting LLC

C& painting llc. Are a painting company operated by the owner and with more than 20 years of experience in Exterior and Interior Paint works. We also do lead paint encapsulation. The satisfaction of our clients and our high quality is our best reference. You can also write to us at cpainting16@gmail.com or visit us at our website WWW.C-PAINTINGLLC.NET It will be a pleasure to help in your next project. Full licenses and insurance MD. MHIC #05-133056 Dc Gc Lic #4105166000208 C& PAINTING LLC:

Offers by C&Painting LLC on Angi
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Interior : Drywall. Floor, Hardwood & Tile Installation, Interior Painting (including Sponge & Faux Painting) Exterior : Deck Resurfacing