A WALK IN THE PARK

Animal Boarding Kennels
Delivery Service
Veterinarians
Animal Training

A partner to the Montgomery County community since 1999, we are a family-run business providing 5-star services including dog walking, pet sitting, house sitting, pet taxi, litter box and yard waste cleanup, and delivery of food and supplies. We are passionate about the health and well-being of all animals and want to be your partner to care for your fur babies....

Pet Sitting by Patricia

Pet Sitting by Patricia is a bonded and insured, full service dog walking and pet sitting company. Patricia’s dedicated team come from varied professional backgrounds: the team includes animal rescue volunteers, dog trainer, vet technicians, homeland security professional, law enforcement professional, legal assistant, law student, classical musician, school teachers, a neuroscientist, and some retirees, to name just a few. Each of our dog walkers/ pet sitters has a deep love of animals, as well as being active community citizens. Pet sitting by Patricia has been servicing the Bethesda/Chevy Chase and upper NW DC areas for 18 years. The company is considered one of the best dog walking/pet sitting services in the area – and have been recognized as such in both BETHESDA MAGAZINE as well as the WASHINGTONIAN. Patricia and her husband Jay, and their two cats Doris and Steve, happily reside in the Mohican Hills area of Bethesda. A Bethesda native, Patricia is a graduate of Georgetown University. Jay, also an animal lover, worked at one time for the Montgomery County Humane Society, is a graduate of the University of Maryland, and is currently an Environmental Engineer for Montgomery County. As a member of E.A.R.S., an emergency animal rescue organization, Patricia was honored to have been a part of rescue mission, to help lost or injured animals, after Hurricane Katrina. In addition, a few select team members volunteer, on a weekly basis, at the Washington Humane Society.

Pet and Home Care

Working on a project? Away from home all day? Going on vacation? Yes? Well, Pet and Home Care is here for you! COVID Friendly style! Think of us a daycare for your pet. For over 20 years we have been providing a high level of service for our clients and pets Your dog, cat, bird, fish, ferret, reptile and other friendly pets, will get the love and attention they deserve when you can’t provide it. Our team of employees provide high quality service. Some of the services we provide are: dog daycare, pet sitting, dog walking, grooming services, animal training, and more. Our easy online portal allows you to book or cancel service, update your client and pet information, and view and pay your invoices! Give us a call today to learn why so many rave about Pet and Home Care!

Offers by Pet and Home Care  on Angi
Prince Asong Moving and Delivery Company

Prince Asong is owner and operator of Asong moving and delivery services. Our team has been satisfying Maryland customers for over 5 years. Fully licensed and insured we pride ourselves on treating your move like we would our own. Contact us to see how we can help today!

09/14/2020

Excellent! I am a difficult client because I don't feel comfortable with people in my home when I'm absent and I have a difficult dog who is aggressive with strangers. Mack spent over an hour with me during our initial interview and during that time made me feel at ease and did not try to win over my dog but instead allowed her the time to get used to him. I have an outside video camera and I coul...

Description of Work
Walking my dog during the day

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

09/04/2020

Great! Highly recommend a walk in the park! Always friendly and helpful! Leaving our pets in someone else’s care isn’t an easy choice—but knowing they are in good hands is such a relief! We’ve used dog walking and pet sitting services, all with great success.

Description of Work
Dog walking and cat sitting

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you for your review! We are glad you and your fur babies are part of the A Walk in the Park family!

05/27/2017

I have been a client of Walk in the Park since it launched almost 15 years ago. For many years they walked my dog 6 days a week -- today, they are always on call when I need someone to fill in for me to walk and/or feed the dog. I have stayed with them so long because both the owners and the walkers really care about our dogs. When I moved with an elderly dog from our house of many years to an apa...

Description of Work
Over a period of almost 15 years, Walk in the Park has walked my dog on a schedule determined by me, fed the dog as requested and ensured that the dog was taken care when I was at work or had commitments when I could not walk the dog on a timely basis.

12/03/2015

I think I've used them once or twice. They're kind of pricey. I will use them again if I have to.

Description of Work
It was for a 15-minute walk.

05/30/2014

They are good. Price is kind of high. I would use them in the future if i had to.

Description of Work
I used A Walk in the Park for a walk with my pets.

Category dog walkers

Pet sitting, dog walking, pet taxi, pet supply delivery

boarding, vet