Advantage Home Exteriors

Maryland: General
02/26/2023

706A Pulaski Hwy Ste 2

JOPPA, MD 21085

We are the experts when it comes to home exteriors. With years of experience and dedication to improving home quality, comfort, and energy efficiency with the best products in the industry. Our company offers: Window Replacement Vinyl Siding Installation & Repair Sliding Door Replacement & Installation Gutters & Gutter Guard Installation Exterior Door Replacement & Installation Yard Drain Installation Additional DBAs - Advantage Roofing Services...

gutter repair (44)roofing (17)door installation (4)gutter cleaning (4)siding companies (3)window replacement (2)drain pipe installation (1)well & water pump repair (1)

01/03/2020

Very professional folks. They showed up on time and job was done as promised. I am very happy with new roof so far, and will update my review as time goes.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

01/27/2019

We sent out a request for estimates for the job to several contractors. Advantage was the first to respond and also offered the best price. The communication from/with the company was exemplary. They crew arrived on time and both men were friendly, pleasant and professional. They did a wonderful job including accommodating a couple of idosyncratic turns necessitated by a porch extension that was not a part of the original structure. They informed me when they needed to open a gate to get to the back yard so I wouldn't let the dogs out while the gate was open. They worked quickly and carefully and then cleaned up the site, removing any hazards, scraps, or nails. I wouldn't hesitate to call Advantage again and would recommend the company whole-heartedly.

Description of Work
Gutter and downspout replacement

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

11/26/2018

The Advantage people arrived at 6:30 AM and our dog let us know they were here. They worked competently for the entire day and into the next. The new roof looks great and the clean-up was excellent.

Description of Work
The roof leaked. It was 25 years old.

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

10/28/2018

It went absolutely wonderful! The contractors felt more like family than businessmen. Jeff and Mike both were attentive to my needs. Everytime I had contact with the front office, they were also top of the line customer service agents. I replaced the roof on my townhouse. The work was done efficiently and quickly. The bay window was reinforced and water proofed. I had one itty bitty issue with the siding around my window. Called and they came out and fixed it perfectly. This company is world class and will always do what it take to please you.

Description of Work
I contracted for a roof, but these professionals identified a bay window that was rotting

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

08/30/2018

He came on time, and explain everything. It took about a month to finish.

Description of Work
Replace one gutter and clean the rest of them

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

10/04/2017

Contractor was very professional. Arrived on-time. Price was below other quotes and quality of work was excellent. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

09/27/2017

Excellent work. Color matched perfectly. got the larger size gutter and love it.

Description of Work
new gutters

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

09/13/2017

They were very good, worked with their roofer well. installation is seamless .Great communication was also !st class from the start to the end, and when we found a problem they were right here.

Description of Work
had gutters replaced and gutter guard installed.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

09/01/2017

with a rubber roof/they also did work on the wood where the access was removed and re covered that with lumber insulation board then laid the roofing material. They worked with us all the way to make sure we were happy.

Description of Work
Had our flat roof replaced .

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Thank you for your kind words; it was a pleasure working with you!

05/19/2017

Amazing. Honestly the best contractors I have ever worked with. Started with super friendly and helpful folks like Dawn answering the phone and all my questions. She was great on email and the phone. Very responsive. She helped find a convenient time and I met John (partner) for the estimate. He was PERFECTLY on time (even though I was late! Sorry!). Another partner, Jose, was supposed to make it but was very ill. But instead of just canceling and rescheduling (which would have been fine), Jose, had his partner John come out and meet me. John was awesome. Super knowledgeable, smart, and friendly. He didn't make me feel bad or dumb for asking lots of questions and was super helpful. I learned about various types of shingles, pipe collar options, ice and water shield, etc. Their price was the best estimate I received and honestly would have chose them as long as they were in the ballpark of the other estimates. I wish they did more than exteriors! The work came out great as I knew it would and they even allowed me to pay have with my credit card and half via check per my request. I wish they could teach other contractors how to treat people right, be professional, honest, and treat people like the way you want to be treated. I would have no reservations whatsoever telling anyone in need of a roof, roof repair, or any of the other services they provide on the exterior to at least get an estimate from them. Good people and great experience.

Description of Work
i had the roof on my townhouse replaced with lifetime collars. I had standard three tab shingles with ice and water shield installed.

Work Completed On 04/27/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the kind words. That makes it all worth it. I should also say that working with you as as customer was a pleasure. Thanks again. -John Musto

Advantage Home Exteriors specializes in installation and repair of seamless gutter systems. We are a provider of Rhino Micro Mesh for gutter protection, as well as service for tune-up and cleaning. We service underground drains, and install french and surface drainage to prevent lawns from flooding. We also do various home exterior improvements and remodeling such as siding, roofing, windows, doors, decks, porches, etc.

ask for details