Snyder Electric

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2005

Family owned and operated for over 35 years. Specializing in Commercial and residential service repairs, additions, rebate lighting, standby generators, power surge protectors, panel upgrades, vehicle chargers and everything in between....

Haas and Sons Electric Inc

We are performing work as normal so feel free to reach out about your project or repair! During these times are following safe practices for both your family and our workers. We specialize in home repairs and projects, providing you solutions from basic to long-lasting so that we can ensure that we not only fit the budget but provide safety and comfort for your family. Haas & Sons is a small, family-operated business based out of Pasadena Maryland, serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and surrounding counties. Our certified Electricians go through constant training to be able to provide you with quality work, great warranties, and amazing service. What to expect with Haas & Sons- A company you can trust, Marked Vehicles, Uniformed and trained Techs, Constant communication, Upfront pricing, all with a friendly smile.

Murphy Family Electric

Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and pricing upfront. Book direct deal on our website and an appointment today! We have multiple locations with local service options.

Offers by Murphy Family Electric on Angi
FB electric & electronic LLC

Electrical services for: wiring and rewiring Fan, lights, recessed light installation Complete residential services

08/30/2020

Jaded and the Snyder team were very responsive to my needs. Some issues arose but Snyder did as much as they could to ensure my satisfaction. The electricians doing the work were very professional. Jared communicated with me daily to let me know what was going on.

Description of Work
Install generator

Category electrician,home security systems,generator service

10/08/2019

Awesome! I plan On using Snyder for all electrical problems or installation. Very professional and neat!!

Description of Work
Pendant lights installed

Category lighting

08/26/2019

Very good. I never had a problem with him. He was very knowledgeable, very responsive, and he does a good work. Price was competetive.

Description of Work
He repaired an exterior light for me.

Category electrician

05/21/2015

We have been using them probably for 15 or 20 years. They are still there and they still show up, and do a good job. It's kind of amazing how reliable these people are and kind of market where I could go. I have just been lucky. We got them referred from various friends years ago and it turned out that they would still be there. They are pretty good.

Description of Work
Snyder Electric came out because a bathroom ceiling fan and light had died and they came out to replace that. We told them we wanted for years to put a light in this little entry closet and the whole deal came to something of the order of $300 or $400 with parts. They came and showed up with the exact model of the fan that was already in there because I sent them a picture in my cellphone. He did that very quickly and he came in and put this light in. I thought it was going to be a big wiring job because there was no outlet so they had to go through the wall to the opposite side to find power but the guy did that in about half an hour and he managed to find the achieved fixture that was just right for that purpose. They have done other wiring for me over the years.

Category electrician,lighting

12/28/2012

I originally contacted Snyder Electric at the beginning of November. I received a call back the next morning, but because I was traveling, I was not able to return the call until late in the afternoon. I called the number given and only got a ringing - no ability to leave a message. So I called the main number and left a message. I never received a return call. In mid-December I decided to try aga...

Description of Work
Technician removed an old, wobbly ceiling fan (minus the blades that had been removed earlier) and installed a new fixture in the kitchen. Because of the location of an access panel to an upstairs bathroom, the new fixture had to be moved slightly - an inch or so.

Category electrician

Electrical Repair, Lighting & Commercial rebate lighting, Ceiling Fans, Standby generators, Power surge protectors, Vehicle chargers, Panel upgrades,

Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover, American Express