Columbia Family Auto Care

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2007

Columbia Family Auto Care is proud to be a family owned and operated business. We are dedicated to providing you and your family with the personal attention and quality workmanship that you deserve. As ASE Certified Technicians, we are highly trained and experienced. We use the latest automotive diagnostic technology to provide you with accurate analysis of any issues. We realize that your vehicle is an important investment. We can help you maintain it so that it provides you with optimal performance and life. We provide a clean waiting lounge with free internet access. We know you are busy so we also offer complimentary shuttle service within a five mile radius. Consult us for special arrangements. Your satisfaction is our highest priority! Award Winning....

Hillen Tire & Auto Service

Hillen Tire & Auto Service

Additional Contacts: Brian

11/19/2019

They are excellent and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them for over 3 years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

09/27/2018

Great prices for labor and job got done very professionally. Didn't try to sell additional services or recommend higher priced repair. Service was quick and appointment also was available when needed. Will definitely check again for any further maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Price is great and service as well

01/17/2018

They have been excellent. Their prices are good and they get you right in for oil changes. I needed a battery done during a certain part of the day and they worked with me. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for car repairs and maintenance needs for a few years.

09/07/2017

Mr. Kim was kind enough to give me the prioritized list of issues to address. My family can't really do without any of our vehicles, so I elected to just fix the safety issue to give me time to look for a new car. He was able to fix the wheel in a remarkably short time. I'll be bringing my other vehicles here from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced right front wheel bearing assembly. Diagnosed other issues. I have a 2005 Prius with 218k miles, so there were several (over $1000 worth). Mr. Kim actually recommended that I not spend money on fixing any of these things; he recommended that I spend my money on a new car instead.

07/03/2017

Was told it could one of two problems. Checked cheaper repair first before more costly. Recommend's ideal services, but does tell you when a repair is not needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car would cut off. Check engine light would come on and off

CATEGORY auto repair

Brake inspection & repair, engine & transmission diagnostic & repair, electric diagnostic & repair, exhaust inspection & repair, HVAC diagnostic & repair, steering & suspension inspection & repair, factory scheduled maintenance, tires & alignment

Auto body work