Ambient Bamboo Floors Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2013

8125 Stayton Drive Unit C

Jessup, MD 20794

Ambient Bamboo Floors is your local source of high quality bamboo & eucalyptus hardwood flooring at the best value! Come visit our friendly staff and see over 30 styles of bamboo flooring in all colors and sizes at our showroom in Jessup, MD right off of I-95 between Washington DC and Baltimore, MD. We stock over 100,000 square feet of bamboo flooring right here in our Jessup facility, and we offer blockbuster deals and factory direct pricing every day. We are proud to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Additional DBA - Ambient Bamboo Products Inc....

09/20/2017

Gisile G.

Great working with a company who has staff that know their product. So great to pick up samples, or just buy a box of wood to bring home and lay out. Very helpful, always willing to answer questions and work with contractors, most of whom are not familiar with installing such a dense wood. Floors look great.

Description of Work
Purchased Eucalyptus flooring, transition pieces, quarter round, stair caps.

10/29/2015

Camille H.

They were extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and responding to my cocnerns. Ordering and obtaining my flooring was super easy. The flooring looks great after installation. No complaints. An excellent flooring company to work with. Their prices are reasonable for the quality of their product.

Description of Work
Purchased Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Hi [Member name removed]! It was a pleasure meeting you. It's working with positive people like yourself that make our business meaningful. Thank you so much for the feedback, we hope you enjoy your new floor for years to come! The Ambient Team

06/10/2014

Stephanie K.

I really like the flooring. They worked quickly and they were very responsive. The work was done without any issues. I plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
They put in bamboo floors in a kitchen, foyer, living room, powder room and stairs.

Category hardwood floor

Hi [member name removed], Happy to hear you love your floors. It's always nice to hear from satisfied customers! - The Ambient Team

04/04/2014

Pamela F.

We got an incredible deal on flooring (about 1/3 the price of another store). My husband installed the flooring and everything looks amazing. We could have gotten the floor installed, but we were able to do it. We will recommend Ambient Bamboo to anyone looking for beautiful flooring.

Description of Work
We were looking for a mid tone bamboo flooring for our first floor. My husband was willing to do the installation himself. Ambient Bamboo rented us the air nailer and provide the information my husband needed to do the job. Ambient Bamboo had a huge range of color options and were able to provide us the information and resources needed for a successful DIY project.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/24/2014

Robyn B.

It was all done online and we got it delivered. It was fine. We e-mailed them back and forth and they were very helpful over the phone. It was prompt delivery. The price was very good.

Description of Work
We ordered hardwood flooring from Ambient Bamboo Floors.

09/06/2013

Daniel B.

Ambient recommended a company that Used for the installation. Could not be happier as these floors exceeded my expectation! Just gorgeous. Staff at Ambient were outstanding as well.

Description of Work
I bought about 900 sq feet of Strand Woven Carbonized Bamboo flooring

Jerry K.

The experience was great. We didn't really have any bad experiences, they were all good. They were very receptive to any questions that we had. I remember they were very helpful in helping us pick out what we wanted and showing us all of the selections that they had. They helped us figure out how much we really did need. We did get some extra and we were able to take it back. That was positive. We didn't get stuck with some extra flooring that we didn't really need. I would recommend them to anybody. We didn't really compare the price to anybody else and I know that bamboo isn't necessarily cheap but it didn't turn us off. I figure you get what you pay for. We bought it there and then my husband had someone else help him install it, they didn't install it so I have no comment on the punctuality.

Description of Work
We used Ambient Bamboo Floors a couple of years ago. We did almost the entire first floor of our house.

Jeff H.

We highly recommend them. We think that their product was superior. We're very happy that we used them. They were very pricey but it was fair compared to the market. One of the boxes was damaged in the shipment and they sent us a replacement very quickly and free of charge. They're actually really good to work with. We actually have future plans and we will be going back to them.

Description of Work
We purchased hardwood floors through Ambient Bamboo Floors but we did the installation ourself.

Dan C.

They are wonderful. They answered all my questions, the product was top drawer and their delivery was timely. I ordered from the on-line and you couldn't have asked for a more cooperative corporation. They were very helpful and the product arrived in a timely fashion and all that and was reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anybody. My experience was very good.

Description of Work
Ambient Bamboo Floors Inc. I order flooring from them several years ago, but recently I ordered floor cleaner from them.

08/15/2013

Margaret U.

They're really good! I like the quality of products, service and shipping. I'm just very impressed by them. They were far superior in their quality. Also, they're very competitive in their price. From what your paying, you get a very high quality product.

Description of Work
I ordered bamboo flooring from Ambient Bamboo Floors, and then my father installed it.

Quality flooring services llc

Specializing in FLOORING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Quality flooring services llc on Angi
    AG Construction & Flooring

AG Construction is a licensed small business dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality work, while keeping pricing very fair and affordable. With more than 10 years experience restoring, refinishing, and installing wood floors owner/operator Aaron Goodman personally oversees all projects. When you work with AG Construction you know you are getting the work of skilled professionals who are committed to giving customers the personal care and attention they deserve. We offer free estimates and promise an honest assessment of your project. We don't believe in taking on jobs for which we can not provide the best-possible service. AG Construction is committed to prompt and reliable scheduling.

Offers by AG Construction & Flooring on Angi
    Mr Buidit Inc TA Showcase of Floors

Showcase of Floors is the premier flooring expert in the Anne Arundel County , MD area. We are family owned and operated and have been in business for over 40 years. From our wide selection of product options to our free in-home estimates and expert installation, our quality and value is unparalleled. Showcase of Floors is interior design made easy. We have relationships with the world's best carpet, hardwood, and laminate manufacturers so that our flooring store experts can help you select the best options, at the best price, for your specific design needs. Whether you are shopping for flooring for your home, business, or office, we have the products, prices, and service to make your project a success. Come visit our expansive showroom or let us bring carpet, hardwood, vinyl, tile, and laminate samples right to your home for a prompt and free in-home estimate at a time most convenient to you and your family. Please give us a call today so that we can schedule your personalized appointment and together we can get started on designing and installing the new floor of your dreams. To learn more about the beautiful flooring options that we carry, visit Showcase of Floors in Riviera Beach here where we proudly service the areas of Baltimore, Pasadena, Glen Burnie, Severna Park, Severn, Arnold, Anne Arundel County, Pasadena, Glen Burnie, Lake Shore, and Green Haven.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Flooring Sales & Installation, Bamboo.