Ambient Bamboo Floors Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2013

Ambient Bamboo Floors is your local source of high quality bamboo & eucalyptus hardwood flooring at the best value! Come visit our friendly staff and see over 30 styles of bamboo flooring in all colors and sizes at our showroom in Jessup, MD right off of I-95 between Washington DC and Baltimore, MD. We stock over 100,000 square feet of bamboo flooring right here in our Jessup facility, and we offer blockbuster deals and factory direct pricing every day. We are proud to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Additional DBA - Ambient Bamboo Products Inc....

Excellent Carpet Cleaning

Excellent Carpet Cleaning

Health, Appearance & Preservation is our standard! Our Mission is to Enhance Lives by making a difference one client at a time. We specialize in superior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning,Oriental Rug cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Allergy Relief or Green Cleaning ,Pet Odor, Tile and Grout cleaning. In addition to cleaning & maintenance we also install new flooring such as carpet and tile. Call Today for a free consultation. View our pricing guide at www.excellentcarpetcleaning.net DC/MD members please call (301) 270-4001, VA members call 703-901-1995

09/20/2017

Great working with a company who has staff that know their product. So great to pick up samples, or just buy a box of wood to bring home and lay out. Very helpful, always willing to answer questions and work with contractors, most of whom are not familiar with installing such a dense wood. Floors look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased Eucalyptus flooring, transition pieces, quarter round, stair caps.

10/29/2015

They were extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and responding to my cocnerns. Ordering and obtaining my flooring was super easy. The flooring looks great after installation. No complaints. An excellent flooring company to work with. Their prices are reasonable for the quality of their product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Hi [Member name removed]! It was a pleasure meeting you. It's working with positive people like yourself that make our business meaningful. Thank you so much for the feedback, we hope you enjoy your new floor for years to come! The Ambient Team

06/10/2014

I really like the flooring. They worked quickly and they were very responsive. The work was done without any issues. I plan on using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in bamboo floors in a kitchen, foyer, living room, powder room and stairs.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Hi [member name removed], Happy to hear you love your floors. It's always nice to hear from satisfied customers! - The Ambient Team

04/04/2014

We got an incredible deal on flooring (about 1/3 the price of another store). My husband installed the flooring and everything looks amazing. We could have gotten the floor installed, but we were able to do it. We will recommend Ambient Bamboo to anyone looking for beautiful flooring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking for a mid tone bamboo flooring for our first floor. My husband was willing to do the installation himself. Ambient Bamboo rented us the air nailer and provide the information my husband needed to do the job. Ambient Bamboo had a huge range of color options and were able to provide us the information and resources needed for a successful DIY project.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/24/2014

It was all done online and we got it delivered. It was fine. We e-mailed them back and forth and they were very helpful over the phone. It was prompt delivery. The price was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We ordered hardwood flooring from Ambient Bamboo Floors.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Flooring Sales & Installation, Bamboo.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal