ADVANTAGE LAWNS LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

Professional Turf & Horticultural Services...

Family owned and operated since 2004, 5 employees. We accept all major credit cards including Amex. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Fully licensed and insured, DBA: RPC & Services, LLC.

Servicing the greater baltimore area since 1988, bugout termite & pest control, inc. Is committed to providing the safest and best customer service. Call for a free phone estimate today. A technician can explain any service needs and products to you with a thorough inspection of your home. Bugout termite & pest control, inc. Has a dedicated and professional staff striving to deal with your needs, no matter how big or small. We will go the extra mile to get the job done. Our service and reliability has separated us from the competition. We not only get the job done right, and efficiently, but we will be on time. Customer satisfaction and safety are our priorities. Award winning.

American Pest is offering disinfectant and wipe-down services at this time to combat the spread of COVID-19. As always, we offer top rated pest control for the home and business; servicing D.C., Maryland and Virginia for 90+ years. Proven and reliable pest control for rodents, ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, termites, and more! Our highly-trained, certified pest control professionals will help you to take back your home from pests and keep them out. Award winning, green-friendly options. Service guarantees. Emergency services and 24/7 local communications. We're up to the task of discussing your unique pest problems and providing you with the best possible experience. Contact us today to learn more about our pest control services!

06/30/2014

Excellent service, once they found us. No complaints. Friendsly and efficient.

Description of Work
Cot and trimmed 3.4 acre cemetery, several times

Category lawn service

04/11/2014

They did a good for me. The cost of the service was expensive but they were really good. Its a company that I would use all the time because its too expensive.

Description of Work
I used the services of Advantage Lawns. I've used them before I joined Angie's List.

Category lawn service

04/04/2013

I didn't dislike anything. They came out. They were very clear and they seeded my lawn. They did what they are suppose to do. I had measured my lawn and I knew that my lawn is larger but they charged over their limit. The aeration was good until the climate changed into cold weather and I don't know yet if it's still good. I was pleased with them. They were responsive because they coordinated with...

Description of Work
Advantage Lawns aerated and seeded my lawn.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

10/29/2012

We ordered an overseeding and aeration job via Living Social. The company never once responded to phone calls and e-mails. We asked for and got a refund from Living Social.

Description of Work
Work was not performed

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment