ADVANTAGE LAWNS LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

P.O. Box 467

Jessup, MD 20794

Professional Turf & Horticultural Services...

06/30/2014

Adrian B.

Excellent service, once they found us. No complaints. Friendsly and efficient.

Description of Work
Cot and trimmed 3.4 acre cemetery, several times

Category lawn service

04/11/2014

deborah O.

They did a good for me. The cost of the service was expensive but they were really good. Its a company that I would use all the time because its too expensive.

Description of Work
I used the services of Advantage Lawns. I've used them before I joined Angie's List.

Category lawn service

04/04/2013

Bobby W.

I didn't dislike anything. They came out. They were very clear and they seeded my lawn. They did what they are suppose to do. I had measured my lawn and I knew that my lawn is larger but they charged over their limit. The aeration was good until the climate changed into cold weather and I don't know yet if it's still good. I was pleased with them. They were responsive because they coordinated with me in what to do, tried to do his work, returned phone calls and at the same time they catch-up but ones we called up, they were around here and a mater of fact, they did show up earlier than what I thought they were coming. They were very professional. If I need lawn service again, I would call them.

Description of Work
Advantage Lawns aerated and seeded my lawn.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

10/29/2012

gregory F.

We ordered an overseeding and aeration job via Living Social. The company never once responded to phone calls and e-mails. We asked for and got a refund from Living Social.

Description of Work
Work was not performed

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com. Specializing in retaining walls, patios, landscaping, drainage and erosion control.

Jd Landscaping

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in gardening and landscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Nelson Landscaping Stone & Patios

**Now accepting customers for Sod Installation, Mulch and Top Soil and Stone Work!!**We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! the first time. Specializing in Landscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction because we pride ourselves on the quality work, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal