Wyatt Electric Inc.

With Angi since July 2016

Benfield Electric Co

Benfield Electric Co

At Benfield Electric we know that everyone needs a friend who's an electrician. That's why, for over 50 years Benfield Electric has been the go-to choice for commercial builders, home builders, property managers, and homeowners. Founded in 1968, Benfield Electric employs a staff of more than 200 employees who work on projects throughout Maryland, southern Delaware, and southeast Pennsylvania. From the smallest home improvement or repair project to the largest multi-family or mixed-use project, Benfield Electric gets the job done right - the first time and on time. Call us today at 410-879-1485.

Offers by Benfield Electric Co on Angi

06/20/2017

I'd give them an A+, that's why I use them. They're completely clean and leave things better than they found it. The price is good. They're efficient, quick, and very clean and tidy. They're very respectful of the home they're working in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They ran new wiring for my house for outlets and did some other writing and that stuff for me.

09/14/2016

They were very pleasant to have in my house. Exceptional work from start to finish, very clean and knowledgeable of products and work. Best experience by far would highly recommend to anyone needing electrical work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install emergency back up generator panel with manual back feed receptacle. Transfer appropriate circuits to generator panel. Update grounding to code. Install quad receptacle in basement for train garden. Amount paid $950.00

11/11/2015

08/28/2012

I have used Wyatt Electric for over 15 years and every experience including this one, has been great. Once  he even removed snow from my roof to gain access to a downlight.  I would reccommend him without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed an 8 bulb flourescent fixture and the wiring that went with it (a lot of work) and replaced it with a fixture I provided. Replaced parts in2 downlights that had stopped working.

01/23/2012

We have used Wyatt electric 4 times over the last few months to do quite a bit of electrical work for us.  Jeff Wyatt was great to deal with.  His employees were as well.  I would highly recommend  the company to others.   In all we spent around $2000 over those 4 times.  One job was an all day job with several men.  Wyatt's pricing on all jobs seemed fair.    We never had bait or switch. They are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Things they did for us: Added outdoor lighting to make our house more safe.  They made some great suggestions.  Fixed some outdoor lamps that had faulty wiring and needed to be cleaned. Fixed some landscape lights that needed rewiring. Added a time sensored lamp post to a brick wall post gate. Fixed some timers that were broken. Added timers for a number of bathroom fans.