Chavis Enterprises LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2014

Chavis Enterprises, LLC is a full service construction contractor specializing in septic installation and repair, septic pumping, septic emergency repairs, excavation, clearing and demolition, concrete foundations and footings, sediment control, erosion control as well as dump truck and demo trailer hauling services. We serve Maryland residential and commercial clients in Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Carroll County, Cecil County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County and Montgomery County, as well as York County in Pennsylvania....

JNT Enterprises

JNT Enterprises is a Pasadena, Maryland based concrete, commercial concrete, demolition experts, excavation, retaining walls and hardscaping company providing quality work and services to both commercial and residential customers with over 20 years of experience. Our company policy is to provide all of our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you're not satisfied with our work, then we're not done. This is why JNT Enterprises has become a reputable and trusted operator in the greater Pasadena area. For residential and commercial customers alike, we do driveway installations or expansions, sidewalks, steps, masonry repair, pool demolition, retaining walls, footing installation & repair. We also specialize in concrete installations and demo. We are licensed and insured and if you need any work performed with heavy equipment call us! Additional e-mail - Info@JNTDigs.com

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
Purrazzello & Son LLC

Anthony (Tony) Purrazzello began working in the concrete construction field in 1986. He always imagined that one day he would own his own business, but taking care of his family always took priority. For the past 23 years, Tony worked with various concrete construction companies to make a living and still be there for his family. Now that his two children have grown up, his dream of owning his own company has finally come true. In 2009, Tony and his son Joey started building their concrete construction company. After many sacrifices and long days, they've built a solid foundation to continue their growth.

10/07/2019

Sarah B.

Chavis Enterprises was easy to work with and their prices was reasonable. They included a return visit to fill in the areas that subsided and recover the lawn with grass. After eight months, everything is working fine.

Description of Work
The septic was failing due to age, and we needed to replace it.

01/08/2019

Steven W.

Provided the most detailed proposal. Very professional and courteous. Did excellent work and followed up to assure our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Pool Demolition

Category excavators

06/06/2017

Mike M.

Called for a slow drain. They arrived same day, pumped the tank, and reviewed the condition of my septic system. They gave honest advice and options. Had a great experience with this company. Will definitely use in the future!

Description of Work
Septic pumping and inspection

05/17/2016

Jessamyn S.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. After being told by RotoRooter that I needed a new sewer line immediately because of a broken line (it wasn't) and quoted an exorbitant amount, I called A&D to have my scheduled septic clean out canceled. Ryan offered to come take a look and give me an estimate. Not only was his quote substantially lower, they worked me in the same day. The crew was super nice and did a great job. I am so grateful for their professional service.

Description of Work
Excavated and replaced main sewer line.

Category excavators

04/27/2016

VIRGINIA P.

I called Chavis Septic Systems when my plumber told me a had a bigger problem then a plugged line. Which I had once before. I called Chavis towards the end of the day, they would come out and take a look. Jeff came out and emptied the septic and discovered the bigger problem. He explained in depth how the entire system worked, as this was my first septic system. He was very nice and polite and took all the time that was needed to explain. He gave me a card with the phone number for his brother Ryan Frick. I immediately called, close or maybe after 5 p.m., he said Jeff had explained the issue and he could meet with me whenever I was available to discuss what needed to be done. I believe Ryan came out the next day, and discussed in depth what needed to be done. He had already been to the town to look over where the drainage field had to be and the depth, length, etc. I told him let's move forward with it. I mailed in the deposit and was scheduled for the next week. It would be a three day project. They came over Monday, first they emptied my tank and anything in the drywells. Construction started on the Monday and they put in full days work. I had an issue with the Fios wire (I was also having some landscaping done, and the landscapers cut theFIOS wire. Verizon came out to fix the connection, they installed a new line, but it was not buried. I had brought this to their attention, as I did not want this line cut again. They really looked out for that cable, when I would check to see how work was coming along, the wire was out of their way. I really appreciated the care they displayed. Tuesday, they came back and put in another full day. Wednesday, was the last day, so they had to put my yard back together. They graded the yard better then before. Ryan came out the next day and explained where everything was and how it worked. These guys were the best and I really appreciated all the communication I received in reference to this project and the overall understanding of how it worked.

Description of Work
Emptied my septic, and found the problem. My dry well was bad. Needed to reconstruct an entire drainage field.

Category septic tank,sewer cleaning

12/23/2014

Jennifer H.

Representative was prompt and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
pumped septic tank

11/19/2014

Michael H.

A septic backup can cause much anxiety. Chavis responded the day of my initial call and pumped out the septic tank. They performed the necessary repairs with excavation and without having to replace the entire drainage field. They replaced the corroded and rusted materials that was causing blockage. Service was prompt and curtious. Explanations and estimates were provided. The cost was reasonable. Most highly recommended. Mike Hamblin

Description of Work
Withdrew waste from overflowing septic system. Excavated and replaced corroded blockage and materials in system. Restored proper functioning.

Category excavators,septic tank

10/27/2014

Valerie W.

I was very impressed with Chavis from the time they came out to do an estimate. Our septic system had overflowed and after we had the pipe initially cleaned out, we acquired estimates from 3 providers to replace the old pipe. Chavis' estimate was not the lowest, but their estimate was quite reasonable and they were the most thorough in researching the problem before they gave an estimate. They were friendly, competent, and easy to contact when I needed them. In fact, though they were scheduled to work on a Thursday, we had a second (unexpected) septic backup into our basement on the previous Sunday evening. I called Chavis and they answered the phone immediately when I called and were there the next morning to do the work, thus saving me the cost of a Roto Rooter bill. The owner Josh Chavis was actually the person who answered the phone on a Sunday night and came out himself the next morning to help do the work. I would highly recommend Chavis to anyone who needs septic work.

Description of Work
Replaced an old septic pipe with PVC, from house to septic tank, approximately 50 feet. Relocated the cleanout closer to the house and situated the pipe (angled) so septic materials would flow more easily to the tank. Removed concrete sidewalk slab while working and replaced slab after finishing.

10/13/2014

Ron F.

They showed up with a 2 man crew. They were very professional and friendly. They were very considerate of our concerns.

Description of Work
I called Sunday evening. A live person answered They came out and pumped the tank right away!. They followed up the next day to repair the broken pipe on the outlet that was causing the problem.

Category septic tank

Septic system repairs & installations. Septic tank repair. Pumping. Excavation. Holding tank services. Demolition. Foundations & footings. Sediment & erosion control. Dump truck hauling services. Flat bed. Low boy. Demo trailer services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover