AccuWash

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2010

AccuWash surpasses the competition every time due to our hard earned efforts to create safe, effective environmentally friendly cleaning systems for roof cleaning, siding cleaning, gutter cleanouts and concrete washing. Serving Maryland for over 6 years, this family owned company continues to employ local people. Mailing Address - PO Box 39, Goldsboro, MD 21636. Toll Free - (855) 222-8927...

UNDER PRESSURE INC

We offer 15% off complete house wash. 10% off roof cleaning. FREE ESTIMATES! We Believe In Making Good, Lasting Impressions! Our goal at Under Pressure Inc. is to provide quality pressure washing and cleaning services to maintain and enhance your building and property. We believe that good first impressions are important, but maintaining a standard of quality and excellence is just as essential. Our company uses a low pressure cleaning system and determines the appropriate solution for each detergent used as well as the best PSI for each surface. We help to safely and effectively remove dirty buildup, graffiti, rust stains, oil, mold, algae and much more that may be taking over walls or concrete spaces of your property. We’ve been in business for over ten years providing quality services at reasonable prices. Look no further for a company that knows how to meet all your cleaning and pressure washing needs! We hold certifications in wood restoration, roof restoration, and house washing We are certified by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission We are licensed, bonded and insured We take care of your vegetation We offer charity work We believe in promoting a standard of excellence and cleanliness in our communities

A&C Services and Hauling LLC

We specialize in hauling, junk removal, brush cutting, light demolition, clean-outs, lot clearing, skid loader service, etc... We have several different trailers, skid loader, many attachments, and a large array of tools, trucks, and equipment to meet your needs. We are a small family owned business, bonded, licensed, and insured with over 30 years combined experience in skilled labor. We look forward to serving your needs for any project.

JRs Hauling & Roll-Off Service

JRs Hauling and Dumpster Rental is a family owned and operated business serving northern and eastern Baltimore County and most of Harford County. If you need a dumpster rental for your home or business, you can count on us for fast delivery and hauling services. We offer affordable roll off dumpster rental and hauling services Monday through Saturday, with emergency service available on Sundays.

01/12/2015

Did a decent job; nothing to complain about.

Description of Work
Power-washed fences and a section of concrete

Category pressure washing

05/12/2014

The roof is clean and looks good. They also cleaned part of the chimney. I am not sure they used a catchment system at downspouts as advertised. The chemicals used smelled like chlorine. The workers were friendly, but there was some confusion about the agreed upon estimate since it was not for entire roof.

Description of Work
Clean roof

Category roof cleaning

04/16/2014

Impossible to say enough good things about this company. Prompt and efficient and the work performed was way beyond our expectations..all traces of mold or fungus on the roof are gone and the brick looks as good as new. Fantastic job!!

Description of Work
Cleaned the roof the entire brick house, sidewalks, retaining walls, garden shed

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

04/07/2014

There is a bacteria coming up the East Coast that caused staining to my roof. They did an absolutely terrific job of getting the stain removed. If anyone has stains on their roof, it was fabulous work and it looks brand new. They got here 10 minutes ahead of time. More than prompt, and did not stop working once they got here. A+ work, and I'd absolutely highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They power washed the roof, and treated it with a special chemical. They also power washed the driveway, sidewalk, steps, front porch, flagstone by the driveway, a side porch by the kitchen and back patio.

Category decks,pressure washing,roof cleaning

02/19/2014

The house looked so good, I couldn't believe it. The siding and roof looked brand new and the lattice around the porch was absolutely spotless. I will use them again. The cleaning was so good that once every two or three years is all I will need to keep the shine in the exterior

Description of Work
The Accu Wash company came down to my house the day after I first talked to them and gave me an estimate. I accepted it and an appointment was made. I met the workers in the morning and they were gone when I came back from work.

Category pressure washing

I appreciate the review - we love to dazzle our clients! You'll receive a reminder email once a year to check in, so no need to remember to contact us.

Pressure Roof Cleaning & Treatment. Vinyl & Metal Siding Softwash. Oxidation Removal. Paint Preparing. Artillery Fungus Remoal. Algae Treatments. Wood Surface Pressure Washing. Repainting & Staining. Cedar Restoration. New Construction Cleanup. House Sealants.

We do not remove snow from roofs.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover