AccuWash

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2010

1328 N Bend Rd

Jarrettsville, MD 21084

AccuWash surpasses the competition every time due to our hard earned efforts to create safe, effective environmentally friendly cleaning systems for roof cleaning, siding cleaning, gutter cleanouts and concrete washing. Serving Maryland for over 6 years, this family owned company continues to employ local people. Mailing Address - PO Box 39, Goldsboro, MD 21636. Toll Free - (855) 222-8927...

01/12/2015

Philip W.

Did a decent job; nothing to complain about.

Description of Work
Power-washed fences and a section of concrete

05/12/2014

Allison F.

The roof is clean and looks good. They also cleaned part of the chimney. I am not sure they used a catchment system at downspouts as advertised. The chemicals used smelled like chlorine. The workers were friendly, but there was some confusion about the agreed upon estimate since it was not for entire roof.

Description of Work
Clean roof

04/16/2014

Jerry M G.

Impossible to say enough good things about this company. Prompt and efficient and the work performed was way beyond our expectations..all traces of mold or fungus on the roof are gone and the brick looks as good as new. Fantastic job!!

Description of Work
Cleaned the roof the entire brick house, sidewalks, retaining walls, garden shed

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

04/07/2014

Eileen S.

There is a bacteria coming up the East Coast that caused staining to my roof. They did an absolutely terrific job of getting the stain removed. If anyone has stains on their roof, it was fabulous work and it looks brand new. They got here 10 minutes ahead of time. More than prompt, and did not stop working once they got here. A+ work, and I'd absolutely highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They power washed the roof, and treated it with a special chemical. They also power washed the driveway, sidewalk, steps, front porch, flagstone by the driveway, a side porch by the kitchen and back patio.

Category decks, pressure washing, roof cleaning

02/19/2014

MILTON B.

The house looked so good, I couldn't believe it. The siding and roof looked brand new and the lattice around the porch was absolutely spotless. I will use them again. The cleaning was so good that once every two or three years is all I will need to keep the shine in the exterior

Description of Work
The Accu Wash company came down to my house the day after I first talked to them and gave me an estimate. I accepted it and an appointment was made. I met the workers in the morning and they were gone when I came back from work.

Category pressure washing

I appreciate the review - we love to dazzle our clients! You'll receive a reminder email once a year to check in, so no need to remember to contact us.

02/05/2014

John J.

The job was excellent! There are no complaints. They did a very thorough job. We did pay a little more to have extra work done. I love the product they use. They can also pressure wash the roof to keep mold and mildew off the roof. I keep their business card handy. I am going to call them again to do more work. I like that they sent a management person to oversee the job.

Description of Work
I purchased an Angie's Big Deal with Accu Wash for pressure washing around our home.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Thanks for the review! I'm happy you remembered us from two years ago - that tells me a lot about our service. Call us anytime, we'll be here.

11/10/2013

Lisa P.

Morgan was very efficient with giving an estimate and returning my calls. The work was done in a prompt and professional manner.

Description of Work
Power washed house. Aluminum siding and brick front of house.

Category pressure washing

Thanks for the feedback! We always appreciate our Angie's List customers.

08/26/2013

Christina P.

Two people came and they were professional and efficient. They knew what they were doing and it only took two hours.

Description of Work
They power washed the deck and applied sealant to it.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

07/24/2013

Diane C.

We were so impressed with this company. I received two other bids in addition to Accu Wash to do this job. Accu Wash was by far the most professional and customer service oriented out of the bunch! Morgan the sales rep and part owner of this company was great to work with and I have recommended her company to several friends. I was speaking to a friend about this company and how impressed I was and she asked me what company and I told her Accu Wash- it turns out that she had them power wash her house two years ago and really was impressed with them too! The power of word of mouth advertising. The employees who came out to the house were great and so accommodating. It was such a hot day and I checked on them several times during and they were always pleasant and did a fantastic job. We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you so much Accu-Wash.

Description of Work
Accu Wash power washed our entire house, a garage roof panel,, washed and treated our front walk, cleaned and treated our deck floor, soft washed the posts, rails and ceiling on the screened in porch, also soft washed the lattice in our yard and power washed the concrete pad in our yard.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

07/24/2013

SUSAN S.

AccuWash did a great job - my house looks great! The guys arrived right on time and did a very professional job - much better than just pressure washing alone. It even smells great! They cleaned everything I asked them to and made sure that I was satisfied with the results. Most of my contact was with Morgan, who is very professional and responds promptly to messages - both by phone and e-mail. I will use them again!

Description of Work
Washed house, outside of gutters, front porch, walkway, algae stain on garage roof

Category gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, roof cleaning

07/23/2013

Paul W.

Morgan promptly returned my call for an estimate and came at the appointed time to provide an estimate. The work was done 4 weeks later by Dan and Chet who arrived promptly and completed the work within 4 hours. The house and shed look great and the gutters turned out better than expected.

Description of Work
Siding on house and shed soft-washed, including fascia and soffits trim; all gutters scrubbed and whitened.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

07/01/2013

Carol K.

I purchased an Angie's List Big Deal special offer for this service and the young man who came out was very efficient, pleasant and it was a good experience. He came almost immediately after I purchased the Big Deal.

Description of Work
I used Accu Wash to power wash a pretty big deck at my house.

06/10/2013

Diane D.

My experience with Accu Wash went okay. They did a fine job. What I learned is that pressure washing is very hard on wood. I wouldn't use them again, but it has nothing to do with them. It has to do with the pressure washing dug away a lot of the grain in the wood. They did a decent job. They probably did more than what we actually contracted for, in terms of cleaning the area. They were on time. They got the job done. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They pressure washed my deck.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

06/07/2013

Betty L.

Morgan responded within hours to my email requesting an estimate. She showed up on time for the estimate and provided details as to how the work would be done and educated me about the roof fungus, algae, etc. She knows her stuff! It was a cold and windy day when her crew of 2 men came out, but they did an excellent job. Thank you Accu Wash. My house and roof looks brand new!

Description of Work
Treated & Cleaned Entire Roof Soft Washed Entire house (included siding, fascia, soffits, trim & canvas overhangs) Cleaned Out, Whitened & Brightened All Gutters

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

04/24/2013

Phillip R.

Morgan was fantastic and a pleasure to deal with. She came out quickly to give us an estimate and I received the estimate via email the same day. She gave me several options to choose from as far as what we wanted to have done. The 2 men who came out to do the power washing did an excellent job with great attention to detail. They were polite, nice and upbeat and were very careful not to disturb the flower beds surrounding our house. The house looks beautiful. Although they were not the least expensive of the powerwashing services I checked out, I truly believe you get what you pay for and we are extremely pleased. We will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
We had them soft wash our entire very tall, two and 1/2 story house and breezeway, front porch and porch ceiling, porch steps and a shed.

04/16/2013

Mimi H.

This is one of the most professional contractors I've ever worked with. I got a call back promptly after my initial voice mail, and all subsequent communication was prompt and thorough, both by voice and email. Morgan the owner came out immediately to do a quote on their services and also explained the entire roof cleaning process, which is quite specialized. With an aging roof, I had seen many pros and cons about attempting to clean a roof that was growing moss in places, but after hearing the process I felt that we were in good hands. Knowing I have a 23 year old house with its original roof, I would not have felt comfortable having this type of work done unless the contractor really knew what they were doing. Morgan immediately provided two quotes by email (same day), giving us several options. I accepted the quote and she immediately scheduled our job within two weeks. We were not home during the process - my husband was at work and I was out of town. Despite that, we received excellent information and feedback after the job and felt confident having the work done in our absence. The work was as exceptional as promised. Our house, roof and brickwork were barely recognizable! Everything was spotless and looking like new. The added bonus was that Bill, who ran the job, provided feedback on our roof and other things he spotted. He let us know the conditions he found on various parts of the roof, and also recommended that we replace the boots around the vents on the roof, as they were cracked. He explained that they would fail a home inspection when we sold the house. Since we were having other "handyman" work done a few weeks later by another contractor, it was easy to add this to the list of small fix-up items. A few caveats, which relate to the process and not the quality of AccuWash services: If there is any type of fault in your exterior paint (areas ready to crack or bubble), the high pressure can remove small areas of paint. This occurred around our front door, and our painter came to retouch these areas a few weeks later for $50. The water pressure can also force water into light fixtures which can cause a temporary low voltage current to run through exterior metal (like gutters) on the house until it dries. This occurred on our back gutter when water got into an exterior spotlight up high in the corner of the house under the gutter, so that gutter was unable to be cleaned. Bill left thorough notes about this too. We had our electrician check this out when he came the following week, and he explained it was just a temporary thing and everything was fine. Neither of these things would dissuade me from using this service again. I could not recommend this company more highly!

Description of Work
Clean gutters, roof, siding, brick walkways and related structures on large home and separate garage.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

04/14/2013

Kim S.

All my contact with Morgan was great. We communicated via emails, which was what I preferred. She got me an estimate within a few days of my initial request, and then we got the job scheduled. The guys arrived on time and checked in with me. There were five guys total, but two were in training. The lead guy (I can't recall his name) explained this, and I was fine with it. They got right to work, washing first the back and then the front. They did the roof cleaning last. When all was done they asked me to come out and explained what had been done. The house looks GREAT! And I think the price was reasonable for the work done. The reason I gave a 'B' for professionalism is because a few times when I looked out my window I saw some of the guys walking through my front garden bed, rather then around it. It may have looked bare, with just mulch, but a lot of my flowers are just starting to break the ground, and are coming up under the mulch. When I checked later that day nothing appeared damaged, however I do think they should not be walking through garden beds. Overall I was very pleased, I have recommended them, and would use them again for future services.

Description of Work
Cleaned my roof (which was full of algae and lichen) with cleaning solution. They washed my entire house (siding).

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thanks for the feedback and the wonderful grade!

11/30/2012

Reginald F.

We used an Angies List deal for Porch Pressure Wash. They company did a very good job of pressure washing the wood and scrubbing the non-wood decking. It was a small effort, however based on there professionalism, i would definitely use them for bigger jobs.

Description of Work
Porch Pressure Wash: It was very small porch and wood walkways.

11/26/2012

margaret B.

They did a thorough job, on schedule and on cost as promised. They didn't try to pressure me with cross-sales but did leave information on services they could provide if needed. I have no hesitation recommending them and I expect to call on them again.

Description of Work
I contracted with Accu Wash to pressure wash my 240 sq ft deck and adjoining 28 steps and railing.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

11/19/2012

Kenneth P.

Top of the line in every way. The techs who preformed the work were prompt, polite, professional, and very knowledgeable. The lead guy took time after the job was done to answer any questions we had and explain to us the origins of the fungus, how it was being evaluated and treated in other regions of tche country, what the various approaches used were... just about everything involved. His knowledge was impressive. They also "captured" all the run-off at the downspouts just as they had said they would, and then used it to clean some stains from our driveway... no extra charge! It wasn't cheap, but the best never is! And they were the best. The house looks great again!

Description of Work
They cleaned the shingles, removing all trace of staining from fungus. Guaranteed no return of fungus/staining for three years.

Category roof cleaning

Thanks you for the feedback! We make sure that we go above and beyond as we are committed to our work.

10/18/2012

Kristin R.

Quick response from Morgan and everything went as planned. It should be noted that the 10% off coupon for Angie's List customers is only valid on jobs over $250 (the minimum charge). The guys did a great job, explained what they were going to do and came at the arranged date and time. We are very happy.

Description of Work
We had our townhouse roof and downspout cleaned, the roof looks great! Would absolutely recommend and use again if necessary.

Category roof cleaning

Thanks Member- I will make sure the coupon does have the minimum charge in it now. ~Morgan

09/10/2012

Jonathan H.

He did an excellent job! All the growth is gone and the siding is clean. No apparent harm to foundation plants around house. Very impressed!

Description of Work
Worker washed the green growth off of the siding on two sides of house. This cleaning covered two full floors in height.

08/14/2012

Lisa V.

Morgan was very responsive to my online inquiry regarding cleaning the roof. Based on the size of the house (the roof being larger due to pitch) she provided a ballpark estimate of the cost, which was pretty accurate. Her site visit was quick, she explained the process well and made an appointment to have it cleaned that day. (We had to wait 30 days from when I had stained a deck so that any overspray solution wouldn't harm it.) On the day of service, Dan and Bill were on time, efficient,quick, and did great work. They bagged the gutter downspouts to recover the treated water and were able to fix a roof vent to limit water intrusion into the detached garage. The roofs looks like new!

Description of Work
Cleaned and treated the roof of 1800 SF ranch house and 800 SF detached garage that were growing black algae. While on roof, identified a vent that needed some minor repairs, so they fixed that for us too.

Category roof cleaning

Thank you for the feedback and the great review! I hope your remaining renovations/projects go just as smoothly. We appreciate your business - Morgan

03/26/2012

LeRoy R.

They did a good job, but they were expensive. They charged $300 and they were here for 45 minutes. Their price was a little expensive. They were very responsive. They were professional. I would use them again if I can get their price down.

Description of Work
I used Accu Wash to clean a good-sized porch roof and one area of a wall.

Category decks, roof cleaning

03/26/2012

David Z.

The experience was very good. They did a very thorough job. They did more work than I expected. They cleaned the sidewalk too which was not a part of their job.

Description of Work
I used Accu Wash for roof cleaning last summer.