Shower Door King

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2008

10097 Tyler Ct. Suite 1

Ijamsville, MD 21754

Our Shower Door King team has over 50 years of cumulative experience in the kitchen/bath industry. Shower Door King has been engineering and installing high-end frameless shower enclosures for over 15 years. Our crew members are exclusively shower doors installers. By specializing in only one trade, Shower Door King is able to give the best quality product and installation. At Shower Door King we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We return calls within hours (not days). We typically provide measure within 48 hours. If we are running early or late, you will get a call. We try to schedule installations within 24 hours of delivery with 3 – 4 day lead time. We leave your home/jobsite cleaner than when we arrived. Shower Door King specializes in frameless and framed enclosures. Our expertise has expanded to include spray panels and specialized glass (Tempered, Laminated, Colored, Texture, Fabric, & Obscured). We work closely with Cardinal Shower, Century Bathworks, and Glass Crafters, Inc. to provide one of the largest collections of custom glass options. With the ability to cast glass, Cardinal and Shower Door King have the ability to fabricate an infinite array of glass options...

06/05/2022

Rosemarie C.

Shower Door King is great. From the time Tom came out to provide an estimate, you knew these guys were super knowledgable. Much to my surprise, my shower doors were in within 2 weeks. They immediately got me on their schedule. They install crew couldn't have been any better. They take pride in their work. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Shower Doors Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,glass repair

11/25/2021

Laurinda R.

SDK did an excellent job. Their quote was competitive, their estimate of time to complete the work was quick (two weeks), and they completed the work on time. The job itself was done beautifully; it looks, and is, very high quality. Our installers, Jaime and Pedro, were professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant to deal with. We'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Custom shower door

Category glass repair

07/19/2021

DHRUV G.

Great experience, starting with the telephone call and estimate followed by the professional measurement and finally the excellent installation. This team specializes in one thing and they do it extremely well. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Installation of new frameless style of shower door

07/18/2021

Michele H.

I had a very good experience with Shower Door King. Tracey was professional. She gave me the certificate of insurance and receipt of payment when I requested them. The showroom was impressive. The installers were very nice. I now have a really beautiful shower door! I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installation of shower door

02/12/2021

Walter A.

I was impressed by professionalism and quality of work, from careful measuring, thorough explanation of work, meticulous installation, and final product.

Description of Work
new sliding glass shower doors

12/04/2020

John B.

Could not have gone better. I am a repeat customer. I confirm their excellent workmanship and professionalism. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Shower glass and door installation

10/23/2020

Jeffrey J.

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Tom and Jaime, the team that measured, ordered, and installed our custom shower door. They worked quickly and efficiently, wearing booties on their shoes to respect our home, and provided us with clear, understandable directions on how to care for our new shower door. We would both use Shower Door King again, and recommend them to anyone who needs a new glass shower door!

Description of Work
We had a custom glass shower door installed in our master bathroom.

10/02/2020

megan T.

We are repeat customers from 2016 when we remodeled several bathroom in 2016 and the contractor recommended Shower Door King. Recently, we decided to update the basement bathroom by switching out the worn out looking shower frosted door with a clear glass hinge-free door. Looks great! But now I really need to keep the shower tile clean! Shower King Door is reliable and does quality work--makes any bathroom look high end.

Description of Work
replaced shower door

Category ceramic tile,glass repair

07/09/2020

Tony C.

Measure and install a new shower door

Description of Work
It was professional and perfectly installed .

Category glass repair,home remodeling,doors

07/02/2019

Terri M.

Shower Door King is a Top-Notch Company! I decided to go with Shower Door King since they were local to me. Tracey offered a gracious welcome at the showroom, explained all about the doors and choices. Never once did she she try to oversell me anything. She even gave me a brief tour of their shop which included an explanation on how they do quality checks on the glass prior to installation. Tom came out to do the measurements, was very friendly and efficient. He did a great job since the finished project fit perfectly. Jaime and Thomas arrived this morning to install. They were on time, told me how long it would take and did an outstanding job with the installation. They were also very polite and courteous. I highly recommend these guys. I' so very happy with the finished product!!

Description of Work
Shower Door and Side Panel

Nogales Design Inc.

Our mission at Nogales Design Kitchen & Bath is to provide the finest kitchen, bath and home remodeling services to our clients. We will deal with our clients fairly and honestly with the objective of always making customer service and satisfaction our top priority. We also strive to create a positive work environment that yields employee satisfaction and a positive vibe within our showroom which is felt by our customers. By offering the highest quality products and materials, excellence in workmanship, and design creativity, in tandem with forward-thinking and a focus on family and safety, Nogales Design turns remodeling dreams into realities.

Home Breakthrough LLC

Home Breakthrough is a local, family owned home remodeling business. Francisco and Honika Victoriano, combine old-word craftsmanship with contemporary building techniques to create extraordinary new living spaces. They take great pride in the home renovation work they do. The remodeling contractors at Home Breakthrough have a strong reputation for delivering high quality construction and home renovation projects, working with diligence and honesty. The Victorianos have built their remodeling business & reputation over the years by providing excellent work at highly competitive prices. 14-15 workers. Cost is determined by the job. Free design consultations. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email. Award winning .

Prisma Contractors LLC

We are a Licensed company (MHIC# 141406) and we have built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick estimates, a great attention to detail, and competitive pricing. Being a screened and approved professional gives you the peace of mind you need to allow us to give your home the attention it deserves. Call us today and let's get started!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Sell and install all types of shower enclosures, frameless shower doors, mirrors, fixed tempered glass, spray panels, specialized glass, specialize in frameless and framed enclosures & shower door hardware.

Installation of Customer Owned Shower Doors