Real Clean Air, Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

We are a locally owned and operated business that prides ourselves on our ability to grow thru referrals. We take our time to explain in detail our cleaning procedures and make sure that any questions are answered. We guarantee 100% Customer Satisfaction....

Before

+3 more images

dryer vent cleaning (10)air duct cleaning (8)HVAC Companies (2)

02/03/2021

Scott M.

Outstanding job cleaning our ducts. Much better than other providers. This is not a carpet cleaner trying to vacuum out in the area of the vents. They sealed up all vents and then sucked out the debris using a reverse vacuum by unsealing one vent at a time. Scoped out the entire system with a camera. Discovered and then fixed an air flow problem (internal insulation had come loose) that was causing our AC to work really well in certain areas of our home, and really poorly in others. He showed us how much dirt was removed, and we can breathe much easier. Deodorized the venting as well. Very professional, and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Clean all air ducts and restore proper air flow

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

05/17/2020

Barbara H.

Yes you wow me. Tucker’s referred us and I couldn’t be happier. Mr. Jonathan Cohan was professional, polite and friendly. He explained everything he was doing. Also gave me some tips. I would us this company again.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

04/17/2018

Joan S.

They are outstanding and come out right away when you call them for service. I dealt with their field service supervisor who is great. He discovered my chimney cap had blown off in the wind and needed replaced.

Description of Work
Chimney Cap Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

02/28/2018

Joe F.

Very professional company, very good service in all respects. They do the job right and this is NOT a scam company that lures you in with a low price and raises the price or doesn't properly complete the job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Needed all ducts and dryer vent cleaned

Work Completed On 02/22/2018

06/26/2017

patricia F.

Extremely well. They were efficient , effective, and highly professional.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2017

03/31/2016

Mary D.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning. Very good service.

09/09/2015

Jerome H.

Description of Work
Performed full duct cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/20/2015

03/24/2015

Sylvia E.

We were very pleased.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the vent and duct work in 2 units

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2015

03/17/2015

michael B.

Kevin arrived on time the quoted price was what my charge was , no hidden charges. The dryer vent cleaning took around a hour.Kevin showed me the inside of my vent 90% clogged. Real clean air did a fantastic job . explained everything I will use the provider again

Description of Work
Kevin and john arrived as promised. They cleaned the entire dryer vent from inside the home to outside. the cleaned the lint trap in the dryer. they dryer works quickly and quietly now. I was very impressed with the professionalism, and honesty on Kevin and john. I plan on using Real clean air again on the HVAC ducts in the fall.

Work Completed On 03/17/2015

03/04/2015

Charles W.

Description of Work
Cleaned 15 vents and replaced the dryer vent. They did an excellent job. We can tell the difference.

Work Completed On 11/21/2014

01/17/2015

steve B.

Dryer works 100% better. Very nice people to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned my dryer vent and the performance of the dryer is 100% better. Very good company to work with. cleaned dryer vent

Work Completed On 12/27/2014

10/16/2014

Gene K.

They arrived within the promised 30-minute window and worked neatly and efficiently for just over an hour. My dryer is located on the third floor of a townhome, so it was a climb to reach it from the outside. They did a great job, thoroughly clearing the duct of lint from both inside and out, and left my laundry room cleaner than it was when they arrived.

Description of Work
Performed a thorough cleaning of my dryer duct.

Work Completed On 10/16/2014

10/15/2014

Loretta B.

Description of Work
Replaced part of dryer vent system. Cleaned inside dryer and vent system. |They came on time, checked out what was wrong, explained how they would fix it and did it. They were very courteous, polite and professional. I would call them again if I need their service.

Work Completed On 10/03/2014

07/15/2014

Robin P.

I'm surprised to be the first to review this company. I was referred to them by the company that installed my new HVAC system and they were excellent. Punctual, professional, polite…they showed up on time, did the job neatly and quickly, and were very positive and friendly. They also really knew their stuff, giving me tips on how to keep the system clean during my home renovation, giving me suggestions on which filters to buy and where, and so on. A friend of mine was there at the time and she just hired them to clean the vents in her house too. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts throughout my home.

Work Completed On 07/12/2014

Website

realcleanair.net

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Satisfaction

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Real Clean Air, Inc.

How is Real Clean Air, Inc. overall rated?

Real Clean Air, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Real Clean Air, Inc. open?

Real Clean Air, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Real Clean Air, Inc. provide

Real Clean Air, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Real Clean Air, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Real Clean Air, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Real Clean Air, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Real Clean Air, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Real Clean Air, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Real Clean Air, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Real Clean Air, Inc.?

No, Real Clean Air, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Real Clean Air, Inc. offer?

Real Clean Air, Inc. offers the following services: Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, replacement of dryer flex, sheet metal repairs, installation of Lint Alert (device that tells you when it is time to clean your dryer vent). Real Clean Air improves your indoor air quality, the efficiency of you HVAC system and your dryer. Cleaning your air ducts and dryer vent saves you money on costly repairs.

Are there any services Real Clean Air, Inc. does not offer?