Curtis Fiber Cleaning, Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2010

11383 Canary Drive

Ijamsville, MD 21754

To us at Curtis Fiber Cleaning the most important aspect of our business is making sure we provide great customer service and reasonably priced professional Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Drapery Cleaning, in home Oriental Rug Cleaning and Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services. Additional address - 24620 Ridge Rd, Damascus MD 20872....

carpet cleaning (43)upholstery cleaning (5)oriental rug cleaning (4)water damage restoration (1)

07/22/2020

Marshall and Shirley K.

John cleaned my carpeting and did an amazing job! The carpeting on our stairs and hallway was dirty and worn. I have had it cleaned almost once a year, but evidently it was cleaned improperly. In the past, too much soap and the wrong type of soap was used and left a residue which picked up dirt. John was able to remove a lot of this residue and it helped the appearance of my carpeting.The cost was higher than I anticipated, but i received a much better job than on previous cleanings. John also has the proper equipment for doing a great job.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

02/28/2018

Steven L.

Kevin's 2 man team did a terrific job. The wool wall to wall and the oriental rug had to be dry cleaned. The rest of the rooms used traditional wet cleaning. The team arrived on time, worked well together, took care to not damage any of the just painted walls & baseboards, and completed within the estimated time of performance. It is clear that they took their responsibilities seriously. All of the rugs turned out great. We will definitely use Curtis Fiber Cleaning again.

Description of Work
Several rooms of wall to wall carpet including wool and one oriental rug

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

08/07/2017

Kevin B.

John did a very thorough job. He was very friendly, very professional and gave us helpful suggestions. We had a few areas that needed a touch up after the initial cleaning and John gladly returned to do a second cleaning of those areas. Great job at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
We had wall-to-wall carpeting in three rooms and one carpeted stairway cleaned. They also cleaned an 6 X 8 ' oriental rug at their facility.

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

05/17/2017

Angela T.

Carpet in the basement looks new. Bedroom carpet is worn, so it didn't come out looking quite as nice. This was a deal that I purchased.

Description of Work
Two carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

04/08/2017

Chris V.

Everything was fine. They were friendly and explained everything. It was good. I didn't have anyone to compare price to because that was the only one I could find.

Description of Work
They steam cleaned our mattress.

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 04/08/2016

10/02/2016

Susan D.

Great job. Carpet in the hall was especially tough due to pet stains but he was able to clean it and you can't tell the stains were ever there. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in the hall and bedrooms, two area rugs cleaned.

Work Completed On 08/16/2016

03/07/2016

John W.

My phone call to Curtis was answered immediately by a very courteous and helpful employee who set up a time and gave me a clear idea of the service and cost I could expect. The cleaning technician, John, called me 30 minutes prior to the appointed time, and arrived exactly when he said he would. He is very professional and engaging. He got to work immediately and my dog and I went downstairs to my basement office/grandkids' play rooms. John did a fantastic job. Given the size of the carpeted rooms and areas he cleaned, he did the job quite quickly and at a reasonable price. I had read other reviews of Curtis Fiber Cleaning and they were all positive and mentioned by name in some of them. One person hoped to get John every time. I feel certain all of the technicians are excellent, but i have to admit that I would like to have John do my carpets in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned wall-to-wall carpets in dining, living and bed rooms, plus staircase and upstairs hallway; all fierily large.

Work Completed On 03/03/2016

01/21/2016

George S.

This is my 3rd time using Curtis Fiber Cleaning and their service is always great. After first service they came back to clean spots that appeared after their service and charged nothing for the follow up visits.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room and dining room carpets and entryway and stairs.

Work Completed On 12/30/2015

01/05/2016

Stacey S.

Turned out great. Was a bit expensive just for our bedroom but was a good quality clean

Description of Work
cleaned and deodorized carpet

Work Completed On 12/01/2015

11/23/2015

Bill C.

Curtis Fiber Cleaning was very responsive and scheduled us with very little lead time. They showed up on time, were very easy to work with, and did a super job. I didn't shop price, but the cost seemed reasonable to me. The sectional was the major part of the cost, coming in at $200. Money well spent, in my opinion.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned a large sectional sofa and carpet in one room.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2015

08/30/2015

Kristine L.

Excellent. Love my clean, refreshed carpets. Feel fluffy soft again ! :)

Description of Work
Called for stain removal and spring cleaning for my family room carpet. Stain was red, from a can of Dr. Pepper. It came out great, carpet look fresh again. Also, if stain happens to wick up/return. He would come out & take care of it.

Work Completed On 04/07/2015

08/10/2015

Donald A.

Scheduling was easy. Kevin and John arrived on time. They were extremely professional and polite. Carpets are a light color, 9 years old, and handle the traffic/mess of 3 kids. They have been professionally cleaned approx 3 times in the past. Curtis Fiber Cleaners did by far the best job. Carpet looks outstanding. They have earned all my future business and recommendation.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 3 bedrooms, hallway, stairs.

Work Completed On 08/10/2015

05/18/2015

Christine T.

Curtis Fiber is an excellent company to deal with, and they do a careful and professional job when it comes to cleaning carpets. This is the second time I have used them, and I have no reservations about recommending them. They confirmed the appointment, let me know they were on their way, and even called afterwards to make sure I was pleased. Their cleaning was excellent, the pricing is reasonable, and they focused on problem spots very thoroughly. They were responsive to questions, worked hard, and made sure everything was handled with care. The carpets dried quickly and our home was back to normal in no time, with delightfully cleaner carpets.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in second story bedrooms and basement of our house.

Work Completed On 04/10/2015

01/28/2015

Michael O.

Absolutely excellent service and did a great job. Very friendly and informative. Did the job in a very timely manner. I highly recommend them for service and will be using them again.

Description of Work
They steamed cleaned our finished basement carpet.

Work Completed On 01/14/2015

01/25/2015

Kari H.

It went well. We had to reschedule due to weather. The only negative I would say, and it has nothing to do with the quality of the cleaning, was that are carpets became so clean that the stains we had are now even more visible. The guys who showed up were really friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
They cleaned four rooms.

Work Completed On 01/05/2015

01/09/2015

Timothy W.

They did a great job. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from the company.

Work Completed On 11/04/2014

12/15/2014

Bill K.

Kevin and John were on time and very professional. We have always had our living room and hallway carpet steamed cleaned annually. This year our carpet had a few more stains and spots throughout the living room area then in previous years. With Curtis Fiber Cleaning's hot water extraction rather than steam cleaning, not only were the spots and stains gone but the the carpet never looked better once the job was completed. Highly recommend Curtis Fiber Cleaning and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Using Hot water extraction, they cleaned our living room and hallway carpet.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 12/01/2014

11/21/2014

Kate O.

I have used Curtis Fiber Clean for over 20 years and they are AWESOME!!! They do an amazing job and my carpets look like new when they are done. Even stains and areas which I didn't think would come that clean look great. Kevin Nilan is one of the nicest, most professional and courteous people I have worked with. He and Jon came on time, as they always do. I showed him what I wanted done and the problem areas and they took care of it with wonderful results. I highly recommend them and will always continue to use them.

Description of Work
Cleaned 4 area rugs downstairs and wall to wall upstairs (2 rooms, hallway and stairs)

Work Completed On 11/19/2014

11/15/2014

Kevin B.

He was courteous from booking the appointment through the cleaning to follow up. Great experience!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet very thoroughly.

Work Completed On 09/15/2014

09/13/2014

Theresa Q.

Excellent service. The company techs arrived on time, walked through to a**** the home, were honest and clear about what would done and finished the job in record speed. The most impressive. Part of the entire experience was they did not try to charge me more for what they already advertised as the services they would provide. All around great folks.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2014

05/07/2014

Ellen J.

Well-mannered, professional and experienced personnel, great cleaning job with explanation of what they were doing, on time, careful with furniture moving. Very impressive. I've tried many carpet cleaners and this company is the best, by far.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 05/07/2014

04/29/2014

kathleen A.

They called and asked if they could come a little early?.ok with me. Explained what they were gong to do and answered all my many questions. Cleaned it all and it looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned my living room area rug and 2 chairs.

Work Completed On 04/28/2014

04/29/2014

Jennifer F.

Awesome! This is my second time using this company and I have nothing but positive comments. I appreciate a provider that knows what they are talking about and gives polite, professional, and timely service. This most recent visit was a small job with only a portion of each room and not the entire carpet area. A few months ago I moved into a different residence, and I had them clean the entire house and rugs, too. I really was amazed at the outcome. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Cleaning area for pet urine and grease from office chairs.

Work Completed On 04/25/2014