As You Like It Landscaping

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2011

3.7

Since 1989, As You Like It Landscaping, an award winning residential landscape design, build and maintenance company has been creating unique designs for outdoor living. We service the Washington metro area with landscape projects that include pavers, retaining walls, walks & patios, outdoor kitchens and water features. Our goal is to ensure that your project and services are As You Like It....

Guzmans

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

Bartz Landscaping

Our goal is to provide every customer with a flawless and worry-free experience for every project we complete. We provide an endless list of outdoor and property services, so be sure to contact us with any questions you may have! When you work with our company, you will always be working and corresponding with the owner/operator Sean Bartz. Sean works directly with every client to ensure they are informed with the best information available to personalize every client's personal preferences in the most practical and efficient manner, specifically catered for your property. Specializing in Landscaping, Hardscaping, Design, Drainage, Horticulture, and Masonry; serving majority of DMV area. MHIC #137028. MDA- F1170

Offers by Bartz Landscaping on Angi

06/20/2020

Tried getting this company to do updated landscape lighting, mulching and repair to paver patio and walkway. Greg seemed to be interested in taking on this work but after several emails and calls to him and the company I still have haven't received a quote. I was told that Mr Aronson is so good that he wants to do it right the first time. It’s been several weeks since the initial meeting. I've fou...

Description of Work
Quote for landscape lighting, mulching and repair to paver patio and walkway

Category landscaping,mulch,drain pipe,outdoor lighting

10/09/2009

They took over for my previous landscaping company and I decided to give them a shot. I have been pleased with their services so far. I did shop around for prices when I started with them and they were lower than most of the competitors. They have been pretty good about responding to me. I plan to continue with them in the future.

Description of Work
As You Like It Landscaping does my landscaping work. They did some design work in the early summer and they most recently came out to aerate my lawn. I have been using them for the past nine months.

10/02/2009

They are reliable and handy. I think they give great service. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
They do fertilizing and weed-killing treatments for us.

07/28/2009

Terrible

Description of Work
I was switched to this company by my old landscape maintenance provider. These people were terrible. They were contracted to do lawn and bed maintenance for the season. They were supposed to mulch the beds at 2-3" of mulch. They put down only 1/8-3/4" of mulch. When I complained they took 5 weeks to respond, then didn't do anything. When I asked for a refund, they didn't reply. I'm having to institute suit to get my money back.

07/17/2009

They were professional, responsive and punctual. They also cleaned up once the job was done. The quality of their work was very good and I was satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
They did the landscaping for me.

Category landscaping

All aspects of Landscaping to include Maintenance, Lighting, Patios, Decks, Walkways, Fencing, Drainage & much more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover