ARCH Exteriors llc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2017

10075 Tyler Ct

Ijamsville, MD 21754

ARCH Exteriors LLC provides a wide variety of roofing and siding services in Maryland. We are family owned and operated and dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to ensure your complete satisfaction. We are certified with all major roofing and siding manufactures. We offer excellent warranties on both material and workmanship. Give us a call to speak with one of our experts to discuss your next exterior project. Financing available....

07/10/2021

Katie T.

A few weeks ago, I had Arch Exteriors come to my house to assess the condition of a roof replacement I got done recently. They were highly recommended by a friend of mine who had her roof done last year. The roof replacement on my house was performed by a different contractor but a roof leak that occurred during a thunderstorm 3 months after it was replaced made me feel like something wasn’t right. Camden of Arch Exteriors came to my house right on time for the appointment. He was very understanding of the situation and got on my roof to check it out. The roof ended up being a poorly installed roof and Camden went into detail with all the points of concern, taking close up pictures for me to view. He even offered to take me up to the roof and I appreciated how engaging he was to help me understand the situation. Camden was very knowledgeable, being specific about what went wrong with the previous replacement. Camden then did something that was beyond the expectation of a contractor who was stopping by for a free estimate. He took it upon himself to use a roof sealant he had on hand to try to fill all the holes and gaps that the previous contractor left, just to give me a peace of mind for a few weeks while I sort out my finances and figure out a plan to get a second roof replacement done. Although I didn’t end up pursuing a project with Arch Exteriors, I am incredibly grateful for how far this company will go to care for a customer, without expecting anything in return. They even offered some helpful advice on how to handle the situation with the previous contractor. I definitely recommend this company to others and they will be the first business I will contact for any exterior house service I will need in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Assessment

11/17/2020

Tecla M.

Terrific! They were responsive and answered questions but also not high pressure or gimmicks like some of the larger roofing companies. Kept in touch about when they would be able to do the work. Crew was professional, efficient and cleaned up carefully. Followed up with me afterward to make sure everything was good and if I had questions. Made sure I had copies of my warranties. I would be pleased to use them again, but since they did such great work I don't expect to need a roofer again for many years!

Description of Work
New roof & gutters

06/04/2020

Vita G.

I highly recommend Arch Exteriors! They were knowledgeable, quick to respond and provided excellent craftsmanship. My roof and front siding have never looked better, even when they were new. Hire Arch Exteriors, you won’t be sorry!

Description of Work
Roof and front siding

Category roofing,siding

04/30/2020

Chris M.

My issue with Arch Exteriors LLC is they contacted my insurance directly for a supplemental claim without first clearing this transaction through me. I did not not find out about this supplemental claim until my insurance contacted me to inform me it was approved and at this point, I had no idea what they were referring to. I was upset and I felt this practice was improper. The sales representative I was dealing with was JJ Deleon where I informed him early on, I would be dealing with the insurance directly as he did become “pushy” and I let him know I would talk to my insurance, no him. I felt I should have been informed of these additional charges and have them explained to be before submission and I should have been the one to submit them to the insurance. My insurance representative explained they received an email from JJ Deleon and I was surprised as I never gave him an email for my insurance. I was not even CC’ed on this email to my insurance. The insurance rep stated they could not approve all their submitted supplements since they felt they were overestimating their cost. Perhaps this could be a reason the company went behind my back to deal with my insurance. JJ DeLeon stated this was the company practice to contact the insurance in this manner. As to their work and punctuality of the job times and days there were efficient. I am happy with the roof they provided for our residence. I would recommend this company for their workmanship but not for their under the table practices of dealing with the insurance without informing the customer of the transactions.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

03/19/2020

scott G.

Seth and the team from Arch Exteriors made the whole process very easy. From the quick estimate, help with the insurance claim, and finishing the roof replacement in one day we were extremely happy with Arch Exteriors, Excellent workmanship and friendliness, we would recommend Arch Exteriors to anyone.

Description of Work
installation of new roof

03/10/2020

George P.

Great! Looks like a new house outside from the roof to the ground. The finished product has resulted in numerous complements.

Description of Work
(1) Storm related damages. (2) Additional upgrades

02/24/2020

john S.

Very well. Arch stayed on top of everything. From the field to the office.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

02/18/2020

David P.

Arch was in the neighborhood working on hail damaged roofs. Camden, roofing expert and salesman from Arch Exteriors, asked if he could take closer look as he could see damage from the street. I admit I was skeptical of his report on its condition and that homeowners insurance would cover repairs. Even so I filed a claim and the insurance company investigator found more damage from wind and hail than Camden had pointed out to me. The entire roof was approved for replacement. Plus the inspector looked at the separate detached garage roof and said it needed replacement too. Camden was helpful from start to finish. The work force sent out was professional, hard working and diligent. They arrived exactly when scheduled and had both roofs done by 3:30. I was highly impressed by everyone I met from Arch Exteriors and recommend them to anyone needing roof repairs. The total job was over $13,000 and all but $1000 was covered by insurance.

Description of Work
Roof replacement on house and detached garage

10/28/2019

Thomas S.

Work was done quick and professionally

Description of Work
Shingles repaired and flashing installed

09/30/2019

Everett W.

Once actual install dates were provided, work was on-time and accomplished smoothly, efficiently with no disruption (other than expected removal and construction noise) to my regular activities. Other than delays in advising of actual install dates, communications by Marketer and administration were consistent, completely informative and pleasant. Although their estimate was the highest of all the several companies that I contacted, this was reasonable because they included allowances for expected costs (spotty structural damage) and a complete bonus gutter and downspout package. Clean-up was better than expected by the friendly crew.

Description of Work
New roof and new gutters

08/05/2019

Al C.

I just want to pass along my sincere appreciation to Arch Exteriors. The entire process was extremely easy and fast. The quote was fair and reasonable, the personnel friendly, knowledgeable and direct. On my scheduled installation day, they brought approximately eight workers to my house. They worked hard the entire day and finished at 4.30 PM. All the workers were extremely diligent, polite and detailed and picked up all the trash. I was very happy with their work from the initial phone call to the completion of the project. Sincerely, Alex C.

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement

06/27/2019

Ray H.

Done on time and done right! Their estimator met with our homeowner's insurance's adjuster and showed him the multiple damaged shingles. We got a brand-new roof for the cost of our deductible!!!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

06/14/2019

Scott W.

Thanks to Seth Bailey for stopping by back in March and going up on the roof and taking many pictures of damaged shingles. He helped us get a badly needed new roof on our house. He worked with our insurance company and accompanied the adjuster on the roof. The crew removed the old and installed the new one the same day. Workmanship and customer service was awesome.

Description of Work
Replace shingles on house

05/30/2019

charles P.

they did a fantastic job, very knowledgeable, professional, courteous. they finished in a day, and the cleanup was excellent.

Description of Work
replaced a roof

05/10/2019

Paul R.

Interviewed 4 premium companies for removal and replacement of 2+ year old asphalt shingles from a single family home. ARCH Exteriors proved themselves to be head and shoulders above the competition in terms of professionalism, technical expertise and product quality. Unlike all others, we were visited by the Owner (a Select Shingle Master - top 1% of Roofing Business) - instead of sales staff, looking to close a deal before leaving. Sam (Owner) spent considerable time up on the roof, assessing our situation - before coming inside to discuss details. Instead of simply launching into a canned sales presentation of the roofing replacement process, he carefully listened to our objectives and concerns as they related to the tension between warranty assurances and price. This was extremely important in our instance, since we wanted a quality product/transferrable warranty that balanced out with the rest of our high end renovation - at the most competitive price possible. The work crew of approximately 6 men arrived promptly at 7:15 a.m. on the day of scheduled installation. All roofing/plywood was stripped, and an entire new plywood underlayment with CertainTeed Roofing System installed. The entire project took approximately 6 hours, and was conducted in a no nonsense and focused manner. The landscaping was respected, and grounds cleaned thoroughly after the project's completion. Sam (Owner) was present at the project's beginning and performed a final walk thru later in the afternoon. The result was a CertainTeed Landmark Pro Architectural Shingle System with 50/25 year transferrable warranties on shingles/labor respectively (5 star - one of the best in the residential industry). This provided us the peace of mind in knowing we received both a superior product and workmanship (Select Shingle Master - which absolutely must not be overlooked). We now enjoy the beauty of a superior roof, with the assurance of a smooth transfer of warranty to the new owners - when we sell our home within the next 10 years. Many companies sell shingles and roof replacements. ARCH Exteriors delivers assurance (product/installation/warranty backing) unlike the others. in a world of competitive roofing installers, ARCH Exteriors occupies pole position - ahead of all others. We heartily recommend them to all others considering roof replacements - without reservation.

Description of Work
Replacement of Entire Roof

04/30/2019

Linda Z.

It went well once the weather cooperated. Nice work, professional and done correctly. Working with them was a pleasure.

Description of Work
Roof needed replaced.

03/30/2019

Robert M.

This contractor is top of the line. I will always go back to them. I found them by noticing that they had placed signs on the front lawn of many of my neighbors after completing alot of work around my development. After dealing with Arch Exteriors I don't want to deal with anyone else. I was so tired of dealing with unreliable contractors in the area. Arch Exterior's work is excellent. Their prices are excellent. They work fast. Their crews work in a safe manner - when doing the roofing they used ropes. They also used tarps to protect my property and did an excellent clean up. They were clearly honest and caring. They even came back to check on the completed job and used another magnet to see if there were any stray nails that were missed the first time from the roofing. This is truly going the extra mile. They are pleasant, especially their sales rep, John Rizk Cell: 240-772-7742, Office: 877-214-2831, Johnarchexteriors@gmail.com My advice would be to forget about other contractors and to use Arch Exteriors exclusively. You can't go wrong. They also worked very hard to get my insurance company to cooperate with making payment.

Description of Work
Roofing, Gutters and Siding

03/26/2019

Eric K.

Extremely wonderful from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Replaced my entire roof

02/24/2019

A. S.

Well. Someone was here the day after I called. Helped contact insurance company. Job was scheduled within two months and was finished in half a day.

Description of Work
Shingles replaced

02/13/2019

Karl M.

After suffering wind damage on our roof and aluminum siding, we contacted ArchExteriors for an assessment. They confirmed our damage and pulled together appropriate information for us to submit to our insurance company. When our insurance adjuster came out, a representative from ArchExteriors came out and walked through the damage with them. We were thrilled with the result as funding for a new roof and siding was provided thru our insurance company. While finding appropriate breaks in the weather was a challenge, once identified, ArchExteriors came thru and in a single day, by mid-afternoon, we had a new roof. Once again, working around weather, work began on our siding 8 days later. Four days after that we had new siding and new gutters & downspouts. Having suffered some interior water damage from our leaky roof, ArchExteriors also came thru with appropriate repair & remediation for these damaged areas. And now we are extremely pleased with the result. It was a big job all around. We found the ArchExteriors teams to be both professional and highly skilled as their work was of the highest quality. They were also highly conscientious and cleaned up thoroughly after they were done. The office staff was also very professional and responsive. In all, we couldn’t be more pleased. We would definitely recommend ArchExteriors to others.

Description of Work
New roof, siding, gutter, downspouts

01/05/2019

George W.

Project went very well, but started out slow due to matching insurance payments to my out of pocket to upgrade porch roof and siding. Overall, very responsive and John Rizk (Project Manager) and Arch Exteriors executed a high quality remove and replacement project. John and the office staff worked with insurance to file necessary supplements to building code and with minimal involvement by myself.

Description of Work
Replace entire roof due to wind and hail damage. Replace existing porch roof with standing metal seam roof. Replaced and upgraded damaged vinyl siding with hardie plank.

01/04/2019

Ryan M.

These guys were professional, fast, and they did great work. The co-owner Sam was in regular communication with me about the status of the project and personally inspected the roof at the end. They also communicated and coordinated directly with my insurance company (e.g. sending documentation) so I didn't have to. I'd highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Installation of new roof

01/02/2019

David C.

The sales rep, John Rizk, was very easy to work with. The day the roof was put the men were fast and efficient. They even came back at no cost and made two parts of the roof where our roof fans are located more aesthetically pleasing for my wife.

Description of Work
We had a complete house-and-shed roof replacement.

12/27/2018

jing C.

It went very well. Arch workers came and finished the job in one day. Quick and professional! Paper work is very easy and they dealt everything with my insurance. I only paid $1K deductible for the whole thing. They also gave us 30 year warranty for material and 5 year warranty for labor. The rep John is nice and easy going. We love this company.

Description of Work
Repair Roof

11/27/2018

Deborah D.

ARCH Exteriors replaced my roof a few weeks ago. From the minute I met Sam I was very impressed with him and the company. As I told my husband, he dotted the i's and crossed the t's!! My roof had hail and wind damage & Sam worked with my Home owners insurance to attempt coverage. As soon as the Insurance Appraiser came & inspected my roof (with Sam) the work was completed. We are very happy with our new roof! I have recommended Arch Exterior to my son, who is having work done, and I would extend the recommendation to anyone who needs a new roof!

Description of Work
Replaced Roof