HF Roofing Contractor Inc

Maryland: General

5:00 PM - 5:00 PM

9311 Adelphi Rd

Hyattsville, MD 20783

Full roof replacements, roof repairs, gutters replacements, Siding replacements, windows installations - no window repairs, interior ceiling painting

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

HF Roofing Contractor Inc. has been in business for over 18 years. Serving All Montgomery County, Prince Georges County, Washington DC, and surroundings, we pride ourselves in quality craftsmanship, but best of all, we treat every home like is our own. WE NEVER USE SUBCONTRACTORS to install any of our projects. That way, we know the job is getting Done Right the First Time Without cutting corners. HF Roofing Contractor has been designing exteriors for over 18 Years, which includes residential roofing, skylights, gutters, siding, and window for homes to feel and look like new again. We are a fully licensed and insured family-owned roofing and exteriors company. We attribute our success to our belief that business was built with good relationships, honesty, integrity, and quality work. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products and craftsmanship at affordable prices. Our company is proud of our reputation for customer service, and we stand behind our pledge to ensure 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. ...

roofing (52)gutter repair (15)siding companies (7)woodworking (5)window replacement (2)door installation (1)house painting (1)

03/19/2021

sheri S.

Excellent repair was done in one day, the workers cleaned the area quickly, and the price was very fair. Would use HF roofing hands down again without a blink of the eye. Thank you HF roofing

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

10/20/2020

Joyce W W.

It was a success. Really a hassle free operation with the owner and his team. My neighbors told me that everyone who worked on the roof knew what they were suppose to do. Living on a cul de sac it can be difficult with families having more than on vehicle. The site was very well managed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and all plywood was removed and replaced

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

06/16/2020

Joyce W W.

The experience with HF Roofing Contractor, Inc was positive. The initial contact was courteous. The help for our emergency issue was handled in a timely manner. We look forward to work with them.

Description of Work
Needed a tarp put on roof: needed an estimate for new roof

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/03/2020

Danny W.

Becoming a home owner was one of the biggest milestones that Shevy and I wanted to reach this year, and we proudly did so! Going in to the purchase of the home, we knew that we were going to need to replace the roof and it wasn’t going to be a simple job. After many hours of researching companies in the area and receiving dozens of crazy quotes, we came across one company that made the process as seamless and affordable as possible! Herbert (the owner) and his team over at HF Roofing went above and beyond their promise to take care of us!! Herbert is based in Montgomery county, yet came out to our home here in Baltimore four to five times prior to starting! We had to replace ALL of the decking, metalware, chimney, skylight, and shingles! I was invited on the roof multiple times throughout the entire process to do my own quality inspections😀 This was a HUGE undertaking and HF Roofing surpassed all of my expectations having done so in a timely and efficient manner! Thank you Herbert and HF Roofing for replacing the roof over our home!! You get a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating from us and have customers for life! If anyone needs your roof replaced please contact HF Roofing and mention my name! Herbert will take good care of you!

Description of Work
Replace entire roof

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

11/10/2019

Bruce C.

It was completed the same day that we spoke.

Description of Work
Patch holes in roof near extended piping

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

06/11/2019

Wilhelmina G.

When others wanted to charge an exorbitant price for my roof, HF Contractors, Inc. were not only very reasonable, but they were prompt, neat, drama free and very good at their job. My roof looks fantastic and has received many compliments from my neighbors. If you’re looking for someone to fix your roof, look no further than HF Contractors, Inc.

Description of Work
A new roof

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

Thanks, Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for the time you took to write this lovely review for our business we appreciated it a lot By the way, let us know if you have any questions about your project we performed, We are here to answer questions you might have Thanks, again HF

04/15/2019

Chris B.

This was a highly successful result from conception to outcome. This too was our 2nd occasion working with Herbierto: A few years ago we sustained roof damage after one of the areas notorious storms. Herbierto was to the point then with excellent service and quality of work. We stayed in contact thereafter and discussed an entire exterior remodel of the house and garage. After consulting with Herbierto our ideas, he then made practical and complimentary suggestions that did not deviate from our original vision. Once the work began, Herbierto and his team worked efficiently and were synchronized from one step of the project to the next. More importantly, the work was given such detail for craftsmanship and even before completion was gaining the attention and inquiriy of many of my neighbors. The project duration was approximately two weeks (which is what Herbierto estimated). Knowing that projects can easily exceed previously given durations or price estimates, we were once more impressed that Herbierto was diligent in those respects. The outcome of the work is currently a showstopper in the neighborhood, with many people that we know and don’t commenting on the beautiful look and quality of work. I’ve had a few moments since of even considering to sleep outside in order to take in the view of my home a bit more - that might come off as silly, but knowing all the efforts homeowners put at beautifying their properties, it’s truly not a stretch to imagine after passing by my place. And with that, I’m glad that winter has passed.

Description of Work
Exterior Remodel; new roofing on home and garage, new siding and paint work in the entire home, lastly new gutters with coverings.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

Review for HF Roofing Contractor Inc - 9311 Adelphi Rd, Hyattsville, MD - 37821250

Thanks for taking the time to write this outstanding feedback. We at HF love to dedicate time to make your dream project come out the way you-we planned it, with lots of thinking for this project at the end it turned out gorgeous. Thanks again

01/30/2019

Hai Son K.

They were quick and responsive. Replaced our roof in no time! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed new roof

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

12/19/2018

Joseph M.

Our roof needed to be replaced and siding too So We called HF Roofing contractors and they gave us all the options that the other 2 companies gave me, with the difference the Herbert seemed to really be a roofer he knew everything I was talking about, and price was competitive with others Best of all was that they moved quickly, they don’t sub contract their jobs I will definitely recommend this company to others specially if you’re a particular person They really took care of my home

Description of Work
Roof replacement, siding, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

12/15/2018

farid J.

It went very well. The service was great, response was a bit slower however but that's understandable considering most other places refused to help until one or two months pass. Great work.

Description of Work
Flashing, roof repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

12/08/2018

Anthony B.

The price was very competitive, response times for an estimate and scheduling the job was very quick and professional. New roof is on and looks great, would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
New roof out on home

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

11/25/2018

Towanda F.

They contacted me quickly and made an appointment for 11/24/18 at 10:00 am. I emailed the company a couple times before I received a response stating they were on their way to my house. Well 11:30 arrived and I was still waiting, so I contacted the company again and there was no response. I got off from work at 7 am on 11/24 and waited up for this company to arrive at my house. I'm very disappointed that they did not think enough of me as their customer to at least give me a call to let me know they were not going to be able to make it out to my house.

Description of Work
Roofing quote

Work Completed On 11/25/2018

I contacted customer to explain what had happened via emails and by phone and NO answer I would love for her to understand that the appointments time got mixed up – with another customer, I admit that I did email her with the time I was set to be there, that’s when I got mixed up with other customers that had appointment prior to [Member Name Removed]’s – Please refer to all our previous reviews to gauge a more accurate description of our company. Thank you HF

10/24/2018

Judy N.

The service went well. HF Contracting, Inc. worked hard into the night to complete my roof installation. Mr. Flores was easy to work with. While my job was small in comparison to many others, it was treated with the same respect and quality as if it were a much bigger job.

Description of Work
Roof replacement on a 8.5'x10' shed.

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

Review for HF Roofing Contractor Inc - 9311 Adelphi Rd, Hyattsville, MD - 37498140

10/22/2018

YOLANDA M.

Heberto was very professional. He met with us to explain the details of the project. Our roof is very large so we knew it would be costly. Heberto is very down to earth and provides the facts and doesn't try to sell you something that you don't need. He was very detailed oriented and provided us with the necessary information. We also have skylights in our roof and he gently advised us to replace them as well - to avoid any costly leaking issues in the future. My new roof looks amazing, his team was very efficient and when the work was completed, my yard was very neat. (As if, no major work had been done) I highly, highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

10/11/2018

Steven B.

HF Roofing management and work crew were very responsive to concerns and proactive in finding and notifying me of possible problems. They worked quickly and professionally, and installed a quality product well within the expected time frame. I am very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

Review for HF Roofing Contractor Inc - 9311 Adelphi Rd, Hyattsville, MD - 37465022

09/26/2018

Kevin D.

HF responded quickly with a tarp until repairs could be completed. Once weather permitted repairs the work was completed in two days. Quality level was high. Looks like the damage never happened.

Description of Work
Roof repairs from tree falling on house

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

Review for HF Roofing Contractor Inc - 9311 Adelphi Rd, Hyattsville, MD - 37426134

09/15/2018

Christina B.

Excellent service! Herbert was professional, courteous and very responsive throughout the entire process. I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend!

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

08/02/2018

Arnel B.

I would definitely recommend HF roofing for any work on your roof.. very professional group of workers. The owner Hediberto is also a hands on owner. They did a wonderful job on the roof. Cleaned up very well after they were finished. They make sure no nails were left on the ground.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

Thanks for the time you took to give us this nice and honestly feedback, we love to do a beautiful job every time and every roof, siding, window and anything we do. We just not make something work but we make it look beautiful Thanks again

06/25/2018

Priscila S.

We needed our roof replaced after all the storms we've had in our area, and HF roofing delivered an excelent service. Totally recommend their service.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

Thanks Mrs. [Member Name Removed] thanks for your feedback, definitely we have been very very busy we try to take care as many homeowners as we can, we been trying to doing our best in helping Thanks again for your business

06/01/2018

Cate F.

Terrible. While I know that the massive rains are keeping the roofers very busy, this one misled me and delayed me another day in finding someone to repair a roof that is leaking into a bedroom. The company representative said someone would come between 8 and 8:30 am. No one showed up. I called many times to see if there was a problem and if so, could we reschedule. No answer for hours. Finally got someone toward the end of the day. He said he would check where is staff was and get right back to me. No Call back!

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Thanks for sending your concerns You are right we at HF Roofing feel very short handed right now with all this rain and wind storms that we haven’t been able to help everyone, and yes it was our mistake and or confusion with our staff, that we did not got back to you We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused

05/25/2018

Jessica M.

Couldn't have gone better. From the quote to the service they were professional and responsive. They were also punctual and our roof looks fantastic. Would highly recommend! We're going to hire them again to replace some windows too.

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

Thanks for taking the time to write this nice feedback we at HF Roofing we really appreciate your business and we are looking to help you, when replacing your windows Thanks again

04/17/2018

Solomon O.

I called during the busy season but when we eventually spoke, he was very detailed, he has the interest of his customer at heart, without any deposit they came ns started work. I was chasing him to give him the deposit. Waited for the insurance company to pay the balance. He waa just phenomenal. Thank you again for all your help.

Description of Work
My shingles and felt were replaced

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

04/14/2018

Koby L.

After severe Noreaster took half of the shingles from my roof, Herbert was able to respond within 24 hours for my request for a quote. I had him install CertainTeedLandmark Pro, and checked to be sure he was a certified installer. The warranty for the roof is excellent. As soon as the weather cleared, his team went to work. They were professional, fast, and cleaned up the site immaculately after each day. After 2.5 Days, the roof was complete, and its looks awesome! An insurance inspector come out to verify the work and install was complete -- he said it was some of the best work he had seen in this area. Great guy to work with. No complaints. Highly recommend. Cost was highly, highly competitive.

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement