Americrete Llc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

3.2

The use of concrete not only as an integral part of the building itself such as floors, walls, driveways and patios but as an aesthetic enhancement to a structure is the definition of decorative concrete. The transformation of concrete into decorative concrete is achieved through the use of a variety of materials that may be applied during the pouring process or after the concrete is cured, these materials and/or systems include but are not limited to stamped concrete, acid staining, decorative overlays, polished concrete, concrete countertops, vertical overlays and more. Additional DBA - Americrete....

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
Amazing Floor Shine

We in specialize in stripping, waxing, and buffing floors, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! We're a Commercial floor care company that's serving Maryland areas.

Professional Carpet Restoration

We are a local, family owned business steam carpet cleaning, water damage remediation, maid cleaning, and drywall and painting services in Alexandria va, and the surrounding DMV area. We use top of the line truck-mount steam cleaning equipment, which is able to steam clean using ,over, 200 degrees water, and extracts water better than portable equipment. This allows us to provide a better quality clean than our competitors.

01/11/2016

I had a similar experience to another user with a botched sanding and sealing job on our cement kitchen countertops. This man is not competent and not honest. I will have to hire another company to undo the work he did. As with the other user, when I challenged him on the quality of his work, he got indignant, slammed the door behind him and stormed off. Do not use this company!

Description of Work
sanded and sealed concrete kitchen countertops

Category concrete repair,countertops

10/23/2015

There were no surprises. Mario told me what to expect before hand and the project proceeded just as he had described it. Mario is very knowledgeable about his trade. He is also practical and does not engage in high pressure sales tactics. I got many estimates and it was refreshing to work with someone like this. Other salesmen tried to convince me that the old tiles were abestos and charge me high...

Description of Work
Fixed basement floor in family room. Removed old vinyl tiles then patched, polished and sealed the concrete.

Category concrete repair,flooring contractor

01/21/2015

This was a failed attempt at an acid stain job. When Mario returned to discuss how to fix the job, he didn't like the way the conversation was going so he got in his truck and left, never to be heard from again. I needed to get a different company to grind down Mario's botched job and start over again.

Description of Work
Acid stain and polish of cement floor

Category concrete repair

10/29/2014

Description of Work
Removed concrete basement floor, and laid new concrete floor. Finished with chemical process, stain, and polish. Overall, the effect is terrific, but there are some uneven spots that Americrete said were due to the floor not being perfectly level (which they poured!).

Category concrete repair,excavators,flooring contractor,floor cleaning

06/10/2014

I strongly recommend the process and this provider. Americrete did an excellent job, providing good advice prior to starting the work, performing the job, and performing some extra work I neglected to specify in the original job order. Prior to this I was scraping and painting the concrete porch on my 100 year old house every couple of years with only fair results. A year after this polishing, my ...

Description of Work
Polished, stained, and hardened my wrap-around concrete porch.

Category concrete repair

Commercial and residential driveways, garage floors, patios, pool decks, fireplaces, sinks, vessels, counter tops, kitchen, bathroom, indoors and out doors, living rooms & basement.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check