Alvarado Construction & Remodeling

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

5708 31st ave

Hyattsville, MD 20782

Alvarado Construction and Remodeling is owned and operated by Fredy Alvarado. Fredy is on every job site and has 3 employees. ...

10/29/2015

Jonathan H.

02/11/2015

Woonjung K.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and powder room remodel. Installed cabinets, island, tile flooring, replaced windows and sliding glass doors, installed powder room fixtures, etc. Very professional and responsive with a very reasonable price.

06/04/2013

Linda A.

Alvarado Construction was punctual, but I just felt like he just pulled the number off the top of his head and when I wanted to change something with the plans he just quoted me another number. I didn't feel comfortable with that. I just feel like most people would go and look up the materials and figure out the cost and then get back to you with a quote.

Description of Work
Alvarado Construction gave me a quote on taking out a wall and building one somewhere else for a larger closet area.

Category remodeling

07/09/2012

Rudy L.

Alvarado Construction & Remodeling were professional and I may use their services in the future.

Description of Work
I received an estimate for concrete work.

09/17/2010

Jimmie S.

Since I purchased my home 15 years ago, I have dreaded getting them painted because the paint was peeling. This contractor took care of it with minimal difficulty, and time. It was done in 2 days.

Description of Work
I have 3 exterior porches thet were scraped, and repainted (Overhead) and I concrete porch floor that was painted as well.

Category house painters

09/17/2010

Jimmie S.

I originally planned to replaced the Driveway at a cost of $3000 ++. Instead, the repaired the damages, and resurfaced the entire driveway.

Description of Work
Repaired, and resurfaced sloping driveway.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

08/21/2010

Jimmie S.

Workman were very responsive. Arrived on-time, worked at a good pace, did excellent work. I am more than happy with their services, and have already hired them to do additional home repairs.

Description of Work
Was going to replace 15 year old Stockade Fence ($5,000). Instead, bad sections and posts were replaced, fence was powerwashed, stained, and waterproofed.

Category fencing, pressure washing, house painters

Tayes painting

EAD Contractors LLC

EAD CONTRACTORS LLC is a locally owned and operated company which values honesty, integrity, and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of masonry and our services are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in both installations and replacements. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by EAD Contractors LLC on Angi
    Brother's Waterproofing, LLC

Here at Brothers Waterproofing, we provide foundation services such as waterproofing, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, piers, sump pump replacement, sub floor drain system, concrete work, and air ventilation systems. Founder John Enciu, has been in the industry for over 15 years. He has put together a team with over 50+ years of combined experience, that can strategically and effectively protect your BIGGEST investment, YOUR HOME. We offer FREE ESTIMATES, FHA/VA Certifications, and a NO PRESSURE approach! A TRANSFERABLE OWNERSHIP WARRANTY and a NO QUESTIONS ASKED service policy. We are committed to EXCELLENCE and HONESTY! CALL US NOW and see how we can help you. (888)362-4884

full remodeling, concrete repair and replacement, painting interior and exterior, landscaping, roofing.

-Electricity -Finishing floors -Remolding kitchens -Cabinets -Sliding -Installation of carpets