Alvarado Construction & Remodeling

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

Alvarado Construction and Remodeling is owned and operated by Fredy Alvarado. Fredy is on every job site and has 3 employees. ...

Build Smart Roofing

Build Smart Roofing

10/29/2015

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel and powder room remodel. Installed cabinets, island, tile flooring, replaced windows and sliding glass doors, installed powder room fixtures, etc. Very professional and responsive with a very reasonable price.

06/04/2013

Alvarado Construction was punctual, but I just felt like he just pulled the number off the top of his head and when I wanted to change something with the plans he just quoted me another number. I didn't feel comfortable with that. I just feel like most people would go and look up the materials and figure out the cost and then get back to you with a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alvarado Construction gave me a quote on taking out a wall and building one somewhere else for a larger closet area.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/09/2012

Alvarado Construction & Remodeling were professional and I may use their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate for concrete work.

09/17/2010

Since I purchased my home 15 years ago, I have dreaded getting them painted because the paint was peeling. This contractor took care of it with minimal difficulty, and time. It was done in 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have 3 exterior porches thet were scraped, and repainted (Overhead) and I concrete porch floor that was painted as well.

CATEGORY house painters

full remodeling, concrete repair and replacement, painting interior and exterior, landscaping, roofing.

-Electricity -Finishing floors -Remolding kitchens -Cabinets -Sliding -Installation of carpets